• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is truly a pathetic thread if you can only go back and change time but you can't what do you? Solutions anyone?

Man this thread I see all the time but do not have a clue what it is about. No experience.
My ol bud made this thread maybe I need to educate myself a little with his help.
To madness <3

Do you know how many times that's crossed my mind?
of course it is ... only people who made the most stupid descision of their lives end up in this thread.
There are almost no solutions which are talked about, its a waiting game mostly and there is fuck all you can do about it
invega clearly changes the brain so why not disrupt that brain change with psychedelics

be glad you have no experience XD
Starting to get a glimpse of this. WTF they on (the administers)?
Man it hurts to read this content. Have to take in bites....
Best to all who are going through this.
Much love and fuckin kick it in the nuts, yes?
Godspeed I will be back eventually with some observations and questions.

Starting to get a glimpse of this. WTF they on (the administers)?
Man it hurts to read this content. Have to take in bites....
Best to all who are going through this.
Much love and fuckin kick it in the nuts, yes?
Godspeed I will be back eventually with some observations and questions.
the worst drug known to mankind.. craziest shrink shit ever invented .. its reverse heroin. it blocks all serotonin and dopamine receptors until there is nothing left.

worst thing with invega is it kills your identity and your history this is so disempowering no drug should have this effect

WTF?
Sorry but just freakin awed at this. Not surprised but shocked at the horror of it.
Man there is a lot to process wow. <3

of course it is ... only people who made the most stupid descision of their lives end up in this thread.
There are almost no solutions which are talked about, its a waiting game mostly and there is fuck all you can do about it
invega clearly changes the brain so why not disrupt that brain change with psychedelics
There are no solutions but there is setting a good soil for recovery.

WTF?
Sorry but just freakin awed at this. Not surprised but shocked at the horror of it.
Man there is a lot to process wow. <3
no shit bro .. one injection of invega and it takes you one full year to recover from zombie mode ! This insane shit came straight from soviet death camps you know where they injected monkeys and humans with what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.