• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penso che la mdma che ho preso l'altro giorno ha dovuto aver portato nuovi legamersi perché dopo ho abbastanza bene nel sonno profondo. Era la prima volta che prendevo mdma ed è stato fantastico. Non lasciare che i mercanti di paura ti impediscano di fare tutto ciò che devi fare per recuperare, specialmente i moderatori. Stare seduti per il "recupero" non funzionerà. Basta chiedere a Dirtyinvega. È ancora patetico 4 anni dopo. Sono al lavoro mentre scrivo questo, ho 30 anni, devo andare avanti

Penso che la mdma che ho preso l'altro giorno ha dovuto aver portato nuovi legamersi perché dopo ho abbastanza bene nel sonno profondo. Era la prima volta che prendevo mdma ed è stato fantastico. Non lasciare che i mercanti di paura ti impediscano di fare tutto ciò che devi fare per recuperare, specialmente i moderatori. Stare seduti per il "recupero" non funzionerà. Basta chiedere a Dirtyinvega. È ancora patetico 4 anni dopo. Sono al lavoro mentre scrivo questo, ho 30 anni, devo andare avanti
amico, la pensi come me! come stai ora?

hey i saw a youtube video for a new antipsychotic medication which results in no negative symptoms. Its still in trial mode but wouldnt it be great if theres an antipsychotic medication with no negative symptons, no more of that apathy lack of motivation etc. Heres the video on it.
New Treatment For Schizophrenia Drug | Mark Agresti - YouTube

Also, i just had my community treatment order review pannel today for the CTO im on, right now im being forced to take an antipsychotic medication once a month and if i dont the police will come to my house and take me to the mental hospital. Well i just challenged it and now im waiting for the results. Hopefully i win so i can get off this nasty drug. I fucking hate antipsychotic drugs, they make you feel horrible.
still stuck in this horrible shit ? what nasty drug do you have to take once a month ?

Potete tradurre in inglese per me per favore?

Can you translate to English for me please
paliperidone and risperidone can cause prolactinomas, pituitary tumors .. that's why i'm very worried guys .. because in my case i still have big vision problems in the sunlight .. and and it could be related to the pituitary that is crushing the optic chiasm, re u fully recovered now ? How much time in risperdal and in paliperidone 4 u?
Sorry but i have the automatic translate in the phone

paliperidone and risperidone can cause prolactinomas, pituitary tumors .. that's why i'm very worried guys .. because in my case i still have big vision problems in the sunlight .. and and it could be related to the pituitary that is crushing the optic chiasm, re u fully recovered now ? How much time in risperdal and in paliperidone 4 u?
Sorry but i have the automatic translate in the phone
AP's may cause prolactonemia, not prolactinomas. That is to say that they may increase your prolactin, but they don't cause any type of tumor - if you have a tumor it's not because of AP's.

Who else feels invega made their appearance and face ugly?!
totally.. you just feel rancid. you should see the pictures of people on invega and people after invega its a massive difference. damnit fuck invega i just want to get high again

Last edited:
you are very wrong my friend believe me, anti-psychotics can cause pituitary adenomas and great also believe me, read and see, search well and you will see that it is so, but more in large doses and for a long time, they do not only raise the prolactin, the my prolactin went down 4 months after stopping the drugs if it doesn't ... probably the drugs have caused you pituitary problems, or is it enlarged and pressing on the optic chiasm, or it is off axis, I don't know what kind of information it gives you the fda guys but there is a lot of information on drugs in Italy believe me, I still have a good update for you about the face, mine is returning to normal, I have been out of everything for 9 months

Not so much if the invega concentration is low especially after 4 and above months. Im 4 months off.
it's true that ketanserin got a 5HT2A antagonism of 2.0 - 3.0 nM and magic mushrooms still create growth of new dendrites because enough receptors are free to bind to. it's very well possible psychedelics could still elicit effects after a few months. alcohol is just too weak but MDMA or something else could work

Last edited:
you are very wrong my friend believe me, anti-psychotics can cause pituitary adenomas and great also believe me, read and see, search well and you will see that it is so, but more in large doses and for a long time, they do not only raise the prolactin, the my prolactin went down 4 months after stopping the drugs if it doesn't ... probably the drugs have caused you pituitary problems, or is it enlarged and pressing on the optic chiasm, or it is off axis, I don't know what kind of information it gives you the fda guys but there is a lot of information on drugs in Italy believe me, I still have a good update for you about the face, mine is returning to normal, I have been out of everything for 9 months
there were cases of people on paliperidon who started to have deformed pituitaries

Does anyone else feel absolutely retarded on invega .. i used to have a train of thought all day straight especially after i did psychedelics. right now i'm retarded barely able to play computer games

Not so much if the invega concentration is low especially after 4 and above months. Im 4 months off.
No you are not 4 months off. When you said you are on 2months off I was on around 2.5months. Man you lost in time xd. I'm 3.5 months off from initial doses, feels like grind and its not hard to get through day as long as I keep myself occupied.

Does anyone else feel absolutely retarded on invega .. i used to have a train of thought all day straight especially after i did psychedelics. right now i'm retarded barely able to play computer games
Was stupid but its cuz of lack of dopamine you just cant focus.

I'm using dope right now and it makes me good and much less brain dead.

Without drugs I'm tired all the time and slow physically and mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.