• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool we are here for you. I had 4 shots of invega and I've been only 2 months off and i already feel pre invega i think many people here and other forums like to make mountains out of mole hills do not listen to them. And it's not as if they had better life pre invega. Focus on getting this shit out your system faster by exercising and sleeping well. I also had suicidal thoughts but they are all gone and honestly enjoy life.
How old are you? How many minutes you exercised daily your upper body? What is your BMI? Did you take walks or do running? What supplements you used?

ciao ragazzi 8 mesi e mezzo per me, pochissimi miglioramenti, problemi attuali: mancanza di energia forte depressione visione e problemi sessuali, proverò il protocollo fadiman usando funghi psilocibina in microdosaggio, molte persone ne parlano bene e sono proverò questo approccio

Invega just released a new injection called invega hafyera, 2 shots a year, 6 month lasting injection

Gotta be a joke
Unfortunately it’s not…I read about it.

It’s like the assholes that made the pills realized people won’t take them if they have the choice because it makes em weak N sick…so they came up with the scheme of making Long acting injectables(LAI) to fix that issue.

I truly believe that the major common side effect of Invega, being increased prolactin, is something they actively sought out when designing this medication. Because increased prolactin truly fucks you in so many different ways. The point of this medication(invega) is to slow you down by crippling you mentally and physically.

Instead of the medication directly fucking you, it’s your reaction to it hormonally because of the antagonist effect on dopamine receptors.

It’s like they’re fucking you indirectly that’s probably how this charade has been able to go this long.

I swear, there are recreational drugs that can suit everybody. Depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, OCD etc… antipsychotics are a form of cruel population control that in 99% of the time aren’t needed.

A medication that drives you so insane you become suicidal….WTF. And now a 6 month version…WTF.

And to top the whole thing off, they give kickbacks to those insensitive doctors that prescribe this poison.

One beautiful circle of life, isn’t it?

Last edited:
I swear for me, fast quality payback would be injecting my doctor with the 6 month invega injection into his skull, then have him thrown in jail (for being a lying retarded dickhead), and watch him continuously devolve into a dumbass zombie.

/rant OFF

sorry had to get it out

Last edited:
I swear for me, fast quality payback would be injecting my doctor with the 6 month invega injection into his skull, then have him thrown in jail (for being a lying retarded dickhead), and watch him continuously devolve into a dumbass zombie.

/rant OFF

sorry had to get it out
Taking dopamine agonist reliefs so much of the problems caused by invega. It effects on prolactin and dopamine are by design probably.

Even read that invega got neuroprotective effects..i spit out my tea..defo rigged studies. The only thing invega protects is jansen pharmaceuticals bank account

Inv3ga recovery ingrdient list..made my own protocol.

Stage 1 month 1 - 4 or
First 2 months natural detox
Turmeric with black pepper
Fasoracetam sublingual
Noopept
Lithium average to low dose
N-acetyl cysteine
Taurine
Sarcosine
Magnesium
Zinc
Raw eggs
Benzodiazapine for anxiety

Stage 2 month 5 - 8
St johnswort
Maca
Thc/cbd
Kratom

Stage 3 microdosis
Psilocybin
LSA
Mescaline
Syrian rue

Unfortunately it’s not…I read about it.

It’s like the assholes that made the pills realized people won’t take them if they have the choice because it makes em weak N sick…so they came up with the scheme of making Long acting injectables(LAI) to fix that issue.

I truly believe that the major common side effect of Invega, being increased prolactin, is something they actively sought out when designing this medication. Because increased prolactin truly fucks you in so many different ways. The point of this medication(invega) is to slow you down by crippling you mentally and physically.

Instead of the medication directly fucking you, it’s your reaction to it hormonally because of the antagonist effect on dopamine receptors.

It’s like they’re fucking you indirectly that’s probably how this charade has been able to go this long.

I swear, there are recreational drugs that can suit everybody. Depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, OCD etc… antipsychotics are a form of cruel population control that in 99% of the time aren’t needed.

A medication that drives you so insane you become suicidal….WTF. And now a 6 month version…WTF.

And to top the whole thing off, they give kickbacks to those insensitive doctors that prescribe this poison.

One beautiful circle of life, isn’t it?
Use alot of kratom while on invega and you get a crash with restlesness and anxiety. Kratom relieves invega symptoms but also raises prolactin.

Status
Not open for further replies.