• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've being on a spiritual process since i was 19, I am 29 now. I know what are you talking about.
In my case, when I was 27 I felt in my heart that it was the moment to left my family and go away but I didn't do it because I was terrified of been on streets without money and a place to stay, so I started to feel anxiety on nights and I went out from my parent's home...
When police caught me and sent to the hospital they say that i was psychotic but that's no true.
After lot of problems, they put me in a mid term hospital here in Madrid (Spain) with 8 shots of Xeplion, now I am 5 months off and they removed my diagnosis of squizofrenia because honest doctors have checked me as a normal guy...
Now I am really fucked because of no feelings, low testosterone, bad sleep and so more... I hope that one day I could restart my YouTube channel of spirituality and self development.
Regards 👍🏼💪🏼
Any improvements after 5 months? I almost have no emotions ~15% but only 2 shots.

I wanted to update you all that my sex drive is definitely coming back strong. It's very weird to say the least, that my shit is working again and I feel immense energy in that area from time to time. I've been working on getting all 7 chakras to wake up. The secret to that is holding in your sex energy.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that yes, your sex organs will work again. Took a year or so, but I also had 11 shots. There isn't any medication left in my system now. I think my body is having somewhat of a difficult time trying to adjust this newfound energy I have, as some days its stronger than others. I know when I had my episode it was a kundalini awakening that went very badly. If you are uneducated on what kundalini is, and how it can affect you when it wakes up it can be dangerous. I know now that when it woke up, I didn't know how to balance the energy out. I meditate everyday, listening to different sound frequencies to balance this powerful energy.

My advise to anyone looking to come out of the depression that invega gives you is be out in the sun as much as you can, exercise (even if it's just walking) take cold showers (it's equivalent to electric shock therapy) and eat wholesome foods. Meditation also helps with dopamine and serotonin levels in the brain, as well as the cold showers.
I can open all 7 chakras but I still fell shitty bad (but it makes me a little bit less bad).

Any improvements after 5 months? I almost have no emotions ~15% but only 2 shots.
On first and second months I only could sleep 3 hours on night, now I can sleep 5 or 6 hours. I was 75 kg when I took the meds, now I am 70 kg because I have been walking for 2 hours per day... I need to loose 5 kg more to recovered my normal weight.
I don't feel any emotion, sometimes i feel something when I am dreaming but it's so supercial feelings.
I don't feel any pleasure with sex or eating. I don't even have thoughts when I am looking at the walls, it's very frustrating because I need to find a simple occupation which doesn't require so much things to be planned or calculated.
I hope to find something to get out from this mid term hospital sooner as it's possible. Because, here is forbidden St. John's wart.
I am thinking to take Kambó frog seassons to restore and detox all the poisson of this fucking medicine.

Regards guys! 💪🏼💪🏼

Last edited:
Most things you ever need to know can be solved with basic arithmetic, basic school shit, a bit of algebra to calculate percentages of things, and that's about it..And especially, studying history..really study it and analyze and examine it..Who were the tribes there, who were the races, what are the natural resources in the area like, what are some identifiable landmarks, what does the topographical and terrain map look like, and you will start to sort of figure out for yourself what the real Truth of things is..

This society disempowers people and especially men, people in society with 'mental illness' are treated worse, because there is the basic vicious competition for social status, and sex partners and resources and money going on all the fucken time..You have to become a badass motherfucker in mind and body first. Just start running and lifting heavy shit, just do more reps, that's it, eat clean, fast if you're a fat fuck, embrace the pain of hunger, it is making you lean and ripped, just drink a bunch of water..

Use bodyweight exercises, do them slow and hold at the bottom, and do them fast and explosively, lift light weights for high reps, and lift heavy weights for low reps, you want both fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers, or red muscle and white muscle..for cardio just do sprint type stuff for short periods until you get out of breath, to make it more fun, take up MMA, its like a really fucked up and painful Streetfighter videogame come to life..

Watch Bloodsport with Van Damme..

Want to know the real best secret to lose weight? workout hard and combined with the cocaine, vodka, and cigarettes diet for a month..you can also use weed as well depending on how it affects your peformance..

Want to know the real best secret to lose weight? workout hard and combined with the cocaine, vodka, and cigarettes diet for a month..you can also use weed as well depending on how it affects your peformance..
Can you feel the effects from cocaine and weed?

Think about it homeboys, you hear voices in your heads, in English..if you go to Mexico will the voices be in Spanish? If you go to Russia will the voices be in Russian?..Or are they just always in fucken English...

Can you feel the effects from cocaine and weed?
Yes I feel something and its better than normal life shit by alot, I make it better. You also have to align yourself with God, there are alot of fucked up things about Christianity, but there is something very, very powerful at the core of it. Christians and Muslims are tough as fucken shit..

Yes I feel something and its better than normal life shit by alot, I make it better. You also have to align yourself with God, there are alot of fucked up things about Christianity, but there is something very, very powerful at the core of it. Christians and Muslims are tough as fucken shit..
The alcohol is the key here, historically it has made people impervious to pain, have sky high confidence, and can do battle better..stop listening to fucken AA/NA bullshit..

The alcohol is the key here, historically it has made people impervious to pain, have sky high confidence, and can do battle better..stop listening to fucken AA/NA bullshit..
People in China would smoke opium in the past, far more natural than the heroin they have now, people still smoke opium throughout Southeast Asia, mostly poor rice farmers and shit..

All of the richest and most powerful people in the world drink alcohol and do cocaine, and at least half of all Navy SEAL's drink and do cocaine too..did you even realize that consciously before?..

Did you know that super smart Sherlock Holmes also did cocaine too in the stories? He was also trained in boxing and European cane fighting, just saying..

Did you know that Sigmund Freud liked to do cocaine? And smoke his tobacco pipe all the fucken time? Do they let mental patients smoke cigs anymore? No..no real coffee, and no cigarettes..

The Nazis in World War 2 were on meth, there was a show on the History Channel in the past called High Hitler that said that he was on meth too, I was a part history major for a bit at ASU, and the professor chick didnt even know that shit..this is getting really wierd and fucken stupid..

I got shit for days, I used to be part of this MLM company called ACN which sold these videophones and regular cellphone plans and shit, and it was endorsed by Donald Trump, this was back in like 2008, then when he ran for president he conveniently distanced himself for all of it, the fact was that that shit was really a pyramid scheme, most of the money comes from getting new people signed up in the MLM than actually selling the products..

Did you know that Donald Trump had dealings with the mob before? You can't start any new construction projects in New York City without having to deal with the Italian mob..

Russian mob would mostly do what, drink vodka, party, and do coke..

Dont drink beer, drink vodka or whiskey and dilute it with water or club soda if you want to, way less calories, and if you just drink vodka or vodka sodas way less hangover..also go to the CVS or whatever pharmacy and get NAC, N-acetyl-cysteine, it's what your body produces in the liver to break down alcohol and reverse some of the damage that alcohol does to the body, and minimizes a hangover too..

They're trying to ban fucking NAC.....Do you see why now? People can use it to minimize their hangover, more of the benefits of alcohol, less of the damage and hangover...do you see it yet?...

Pro-tip: Any asshole that you come across nowadays could just be high on a wide variety of substances too..

Why did they engineer meth in the 1930's in official medical labs? Because they wanted to create supersoldiers..that's the real truth..

Oh you see now, they brainwash you with the toothless meth addict, meanwhile the most badass fighting force on the face of the Earth the Waffen SS took it to fight better, you seeing the shit yet?..

Another secret they don't tell you, if you workout and train hard and eat right and get sunlight and sleep, then you can pretty much do whatever fucken drugs you want and you'll be fine..

Try to get shit that's as pure medical grade as possible, and you'll be good, there's medical grade desomorphine that is perfectly fine, the cheap shit version is known as Krokodil, and rots your shit off if you inject with it..

There's medical grade cocaine that is used in the ER to numb people during nose and facial surgeries..try to get some of that shit..

Weed, vodka, cocaine, it is the champion's combination..

I'm telling you, if these three drugs were fully legal, the world would reach stratospheric proportions in about 5 years..

Other big secret that they don't want you to know, if you follow the true very powerful core of Christianity and ignore all the bullshit that was added on to manipulate and enslave you, then you will basically be indestructible and can do whatever drugs that you want....

Hi @Dre87 I've gone ahead and merged about 30 of your posts. I appreciate that you've got a lot to say and we welcome that. But please try to keep it all contained in one post if you can. It makes it easier to read and easier for people to reply to.
Also, please keep in mind that a lot of people in this thread have schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders, the positive symptoms of which e.g. hallucinations, delusions, psychosis etc, are scientifically proven to be exacerbated by stimulants that act on dopamine receptors including speed, meth, cocaine. Please refrain from glorifying the use of such substances in this thread. Be mindful of the vulnerable state other members may be in <3

I don't give a fuck, I don't play politically correct bullshit anymore, I carry the badass fucken sword of Truth..so take it or leave it..

Do you want to be sad pathetic victims till you die, or will you force yourself into the fire and find out that you can actually become a badass fucken Samurai Ninja..Do it..

Hi @Dre87 I've gone ahead and merged about 30 of your posts. I appreciate that you've got a lot to say and we welcome that. But please try to keep it all contained in one post if you can. It makes it easier to read and easier for people to reply to.
Also, please keep in mind that a lot of people in this thread have schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders, the positive symptoms of which e.g. hallucinations, delusions, psychosis etc, are scientifically proven to be exacerbated by stimulants that act on dopamine receptors including speed, meth, cocaine. Please refrain from glorifying the use of such substances in this thread. Be mindful of the vulnerable state other members may be in <3
I seen in a post you mentioned you have ptsd, do you have anhedonia as a side effect

All of that shit isn't scientifically proven, the psychiatric Industry is no different than a mafia controlled drug cartel operation, its just got fancy names, that's it..

Psychiatrists and those in that profession actually have very high suicide rates, sometimes they might try to fuck their patients, Sigmund Freud was a total scumbag, shit like that..

Psychiatrists are goverment agent players to condition people into this feminized way of looking at the world and identifying as a helpless victim, when the real answer is rugged masculine badassery and a good old country ayuss whoopin' would actually solve many problems..

All of the police, firefighters, paramedics, and the huge muscular dudes at the mental facility who are the security there are all the 'alpha male douchebags' that some of you may hate, actually..

People say that Modafonil is like that Limitless pill from that movie..

I’m trying b-6 to lower my prolactin levels while still on the shot. Hoping it works. I heard high prolactin is one of the biggest causes for not being able to lose weight and a slowed metabolism. I’m getting pretty down about this.
I have private messaged you .

It's me the plauge just making my presence. This is truly the end of times. Anyway I have all the data I need from here lately. Watch the government scum.

It's me the plauge just making my presence. This is truly the end of times. Anyway I have all the data I need from here lately. Watch the government scum.
Yes, time to get down to business, start working out hard and getting in good shape, make sure to do resistance training too, learn to just swing a hammer around like a Viking and build the muscles and neural pathways more that way, learn to shoot if you can, get a vehicle with offroad capabilities, consider getting a ham radio, for if your car is broken down in the middle of nowhere, things like that, have some camping equipment so you can spend the night in the woods or desert if you need to, etc..

Do not skimp on the fitness, what you want to build is hard, dense, manual laborer or blue collar muscle, that will help get you through whatever it is you need to..

Ideally, you should build this dense muscle, but also keep your weight down as much as possible while still being strong, because you're also going to be able to have to rucksack hike and or run for some distances too.

Great exercises for this, do also low weight high rep sets, but if you do heavy weight, low reps sets of 6 or less, you will build strength while also not getting too much bulk if you don't want it. Make sure to do deadlifts or squats, or at least bodyweight squats and lifting something heavy off of the ground..Pushups, bench press, and dumbell bench press can also build punching and striking power, you can lift them both normally and slow, or to build speed and power, lift them fast but lower them slow so you don't get injured..If you do pushups or benchpress make sure to also do a pulling movement or a reverse-fly movement to work the back of the shoulders and the upper back too, otherwise your posture will get worse..Also resistance bands are the greatest thing ever, and can even replace an entire gym, they can work and rehab the shoulders better than anything, and are even lower impact on the body than weights. Once you built enough strength and muscle to actually do something, then you can start stretching and getting more flexible too.

I don't give a fuck, I don't play politically correct bullshit anymore, I carry the badass fucken sword of Truth..so take it or leave it..

Do you want to be sad pathetic victims till you die, or will you force yourself into the fire and find out that you can actually become a badass fucken Samurai Ninja..Do it..
What exactly do you mean by this?

Good workout books are, Power to the People by Pavel Tsatsouline, and The Purposeful Primitive by Marty Gallagher for weightlifting, and the good old book Combat Conditioning that I first got in 2005 that really kicked everything off by Matt Furey, this is a book about bodyweight exercises..you can google them..

What exactly do you mean by this?
Trust me, this is all actually a Jewish Bolshevik Communist plot the whole entire time..fuck..this is wierd as fuck..but psychiatry is an evil institution, it has been throughout it's entire history, at best it would control the out of control people in society I guess, but they always had jails for that too..not that society is even good at all..Here on earth we are mostly just big monkeys that piss and shit, so why do we have to work stupid jobs to make money when we only really need our basic needs met, and anything more than that we can work for maybe, howbout that..Psychiatry disempowers you on purpose with this overly-feminized way to make you weak as fuck and feel like a victim and drug you with poison shit, when the real answer is rugged masculine killer badassness to annihilate these fucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.