• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get your sex drive back and how do you feel these days?
Nope it’s been around 6 months since I last took Invega. No sex drive and no interest in anything I used to like. But I started taking Zoloft and so far noticed slightly more positive thoughts here and there and not sleeping 12 hours a day anymore.

My sex drive is coming back after about 9 months off this shit. I started taking more suppliments like lions mane and st John's wort and also a 5htp suppliment. Everyone's journey is different, and no one's experience can relate to someone else's. All you can do is have faith and keeping that hope alive that one day you will be back to yourself. That's what's getting me through this. Hope. And I've seen glimpses of what life is like on the other side of this. And it's absolutely breathtaking.
Thank you. Can you get those supplements at the grocery store or should I order them online?

I’m still sleeping 12 hours a day and have no interest in things I use and I’m 4 months off

Nope it’s been around 6 months since I last took Invega. No sex drive and no interest in anything I used to like. But I started taking Zoloft and so far noticed slightly more positive thoughts here and there and not sleeping 12 hours a day anymore.
How many shot have you had?

How many shot have you had?
I don’t even know I was on it for a year and a half the voices I’d hear off of it made me want to kill myself so I thought Id never get off of it. When I got off the voices came back but only briefly. I was wondering why and I sensed the word hedge I believe that got put a hedge around me. Praise the lord!

I don’t even know I was on it for a year and a half the voices I’d hear off of it made me want to kill myself so I thought Id never get off of it. When I got off the voices came back but only briefly. I was wondering why and I sensed the word hedge I believe that got put a hedge around me. Praise the lord!
Do you believe people recover?

I’m still sleeping 12 hours a day and have no interest in things I use and I’m 4 months off
How many did you take? May I suggest an anti-depressants. I’ve been on Zoloft 3 days it takes two weeks to work fully but I already am down to 8 hours a night of sleep after the first night. I’ve noticed more appreciation of the little things just a little bit.

How many did you take? May I suggest an anti-depressants. Just to get you through. I know I need it because I was on invega for so long. I’ve been on Zoloft 3 days it takes two weeks to work fully but I already am down to 8 hours a night of sleep after the first night. I’ve noticed more appreciation of the little things just a little bit.

Yes I do Especially after talking to people on here it just takes time
I had 2 injections 4 months ago. I’m Currently taking Prozac. I’m still dealing with anhedonia. I have no trouble falling asleep, Im able to laugh and smile but no cry. I feel like I’m old self, I have no problem doing things. Just don’t have that drive or passion for my old hobbies.

I had 2 injections 4 months ago. I’m Currently taking Prozac. I’m still dealing with anhedonia. I have no trouble falling asleep, Im able to laugh and smile but no cry. I feel like I’m old self, I have no problem doing things. Just don’t have that drive or passion for my old hobbies.
Yeah I feel that too I don’t cry when I should. I haven’t had passion for growing things either like I used to or reading, or cooking, was hoping the Zoloft would help but maybe it won’t. one thing I’ve heard if your dealing With depression or anhedonia is to start small pick a tiny task that you can accomplish then go from there you may have to force yourself but doing that little thing can help you feel up doing more.

Yeah I feel that too I don’t cry when I should. I haven’t had passion for growing things either like I used to or reading, or cooking, was hoping the Zoloft would help but maybe it won’t. one thing I’ve heard if your dealing With depression or anhedonia is to start small pick a tiny task that you can accomplish then go from there you may have to force yourself but doing that little thing can help you feel up doing more.
You can start there unless you’re already doing that then your already well on your way to being back to normal again

I know a lot of people on this forum are worst off than I am and I’m grateful that I’m recovering, like the first 2 months I had no internal dialogue. I couldn’t even hear my own thoughts. Now I’m able to to have full blown conversations. I heard it takes like 9 months - 2 years to recover

I know a lot of people on this forum are worst off than I am and I’m grateful that I’m recovering, like the first 2 months I had no internal dialogue. I couldn’t even hear my own thoughts. Now I’m able to to have full blown conversations. I heard it takes like 9 months - 2 years to recover
That’s awesome you’ll recover soon I’m sure. I am afraid to hear my own thoughts because they are always followed by intense criticism and I still feel that criticism even though I don’t hear it. But it’s very subtle, I just feel the criticism with every thought every move I make

My kids dad tried to give me a pep talk today. I finally came clean to him and told him about the injections. He just doesn’t get how shitty they really are. Oh well keep moving foward
What side effects are you still fighting today?
No motivation, blank mind, not myself, still haven’t lost the weight, and very low energy

No motivation, blank mind, not myself, still haven’t lost the weight, and very low energy
I also had a blank mind and I felt like I wasn’t myself for about 2 months. I wasn’t even able to form a thought or think. Everything felt like I was on auto pilot. I personally haven’t lost the weight yet either. I think one day you’ll recover. It’s just takes time. I know someone who didn’t feel any improvements for 1 year and 7 months. Everyone is different and if you are a bit older l feel invega takes a big toll on your body and you will recover slower than others. You just need to remind yourself you can do it and trust me you gotta think about all the people who have it worst and all the people who have had this shot and never been on blue light form and has no support.

Status
Not open for further replies.