• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A balanced diet and calorie deficit helped me lose weight. I would have a fair amount of protein, always low glycemic carbs (no gluten, lentils, oatmeal, popcorn, etc) and a small amount of healthy fat like olive oil Or avacados or eggs. I started at 265 in January and now I’m at 220. Also I go on walks everyday, started off with small walks and now have worked my way up to 3-4 mile walks 6 days a week. Exercise is important and make sure it’s a type of exercise you genuinely enjoy. Lmk if you need any suggestions or wanna hear more about my experience with weight loss Post invega.
How are you feeling today post invega
Pretty good man, honestly I feel better (in a lot of ways, but not entirely) than before I got the invega shot. Recovery does exist. You can click on my username and see more about my personal experience with it.

How do you feel when you smoke weed, do you get that couch lock effect or euphoria, I can still can get really high and I’ve been smoking for 5+ years daily and I’m a grower. How do you feel when you smoke these days?
i almost lost my passion for weed on antipyschotics. im enjoying it alot now while off and i can even moderate it now. I like looking up which terpines help. but i was gonna say hey they sent me tracking number on my seeds its gonna be my first grow i might need some help if u have time

i almost lost my passion for weed on antipyschotics. im enjoying it alot and i can even moderate it now. I like looking up which terpines help. but i was gonna say hey they sent me tracking number on my seeds its gonna be my first grow i might need some help if u have time
btw i get euphoric and all that now i have never taken a tolerance break for 4.5 months probably too its not the longest high but it never was when i smoke this much

For a few days I was like wow maybe this is beginning to be over. Then it stopped. I guess I feel better than I did before that is true. But is it because I have accepted this is how life is?
once i felt somewhat better + the recovery stories at month 4 it was still hard then around 4 months after that i was enjoying a few things i havent before it slowly slowly came back to now where im better not kidding legit better then my old self seriously. Ull be fine. I had to accept the days where gonna pass slower it wasnt easy i was ready to kill myself some nights.

Heres something positive. If you were prone to getting depression before you have big ammo when u get through this. Everytime i feel pretty low it scary again but its easier to keep positive cry it out one night and then soon be fine rather then wait a whole year. ur patience gets better. I don't think id ever try hard drugs again either because such a little high and music so much stuff is nice again like please hang in there im not trynna brag im just happy to not be on that trash shit i will never forget this. almost everthing i do i remeber damn i almost fucking died over last year. and it went by kinda fast when i stopped counting the days

I'm going to try to leave for a bit from this forum. I feel like anyone who really is going through it will use the search button and go through every post. After and before my pyschosis i really learned alot and i was ready to start a new life but a few shots later i was worse off then i ever started. SLEEP, EAT TAKE care of your brain lifes not a game if you made it this far youre going to fold your hands before u beat the house at there own game.

I really wanna be clear. I went to pyschosis from natural shit. from being on the street eating 100 calories a day barely having weed to ever smoke at all . went into pyschosis where i thought people where chasing me. then i got transported to hell on earth an emergancy pysch ward for not just mentally but criminals leaving in jump suits. It was called John Jorge or something by Oakland California but not in the actually city, people slept on the floor i didnt feel safe i didnt sleep but i was starting to eat barely comfortable. I was walking around everyones beds at night i didnt trust anyone the pysch ward was even split at times because of race it felt like prison. I became one of the loudest violent people there towards the end right before i almost fought a person for delusional crap i finally was moved to San franscisco a pysch ward there that was run by young college sudents in UCSF i got finessed. After the first night of sleep in a bed man i was so much better. It was nice there i was playing piano eating good food looking thru the window at beautiful houses. I cried when they wanted me on a shot that blocked dopamine. going back home was just such a mess. They finessed me because they just show u getting better cause wow now ur in nice enviornment eating healthy excersizing socializing some people dont recover from just that but people like me that was just agressive sometimes with crackheads there flipping me off and people not shutting up during dinner. Its just a buisness they dont give a fuck about u there is just normal people there going through stuff and people who abused drugs heavily. I even met a MLB player there and beat him in chess watched movies i knew he was legit ( alot of people are grandeiose) cause he looked like one and i looked him up later his face matched his name he was a good guy he wanted to start a business with me and gave me a pretty good sum of money to get back on my feet and the chromebook im using right now is from that.

Anyways i feel like im just venting here and maybe i need to get a therapist to talk about it. im really mad the doctors did that to me i cant wait to get my weed seeds and be in full control of my own medicine. some plant and some music worked for 1000's of years this new shit is just buisness u dont understand the industrial revolution birthed schools so u can work in textile factors schools ended up going from herbal meds to pharmactuicals. it happened when rich people joined the board of education for top unviersities.

Whatever though a lion isn't going to lose sleep over sheep that think they are smart cause they are docotors

I literally was mistreated so bad by the staff there and the doctors even tried putting his hands on me for talking shit to him. They would give me robes that didnt fit that was dirty and for the opposite geneder shit was dirty with blood. One day ima get my revenge and its not going to be violent its going to be through fucking success. I'm on that tunnel vision my brothers are engineers my parents came from a village to million dollar house man ima do whatever in my power to fix that shitty place and get that horrible staff out there

This world could be such a better place to live in even going to afghanstan people had hospitality free hash free food strangers inviting u for food store owners giving u free shit even the docotor when i had a xanax problem and found some there he just checked my hashish to make sure it wasnt raw or anything and told me hash wasnt bad he actually gave me Xanax to ween off cut me off but here they wanna inject u with posion for a dollar

"Fuck this im dying idc im never getting better" I said this in October last year right before i turned 22 i was 21. I really planned to take my life on my birthday.

took my 21st year but whatever im so glad i survived ima get high as fuck and then calm down finish my projects and run it up and give back im not gonna be the damn president but ima change some things in my hometown watch. fuck that got me so mad i almost gave up my life over that dumb ass system when now i can realize i can achieve so much. im reading understanding things ive wanted to do as a childhood dream. Ive always wanted to program and know im reading thru code with understanding ive realeased apps before but just bsing going thru a tutorial now im understanding the fundenmentals theres not enough hours in the day for me to do all the things i wanted to do.

they were literally sticking ice picks thru peoples eye balls in pysch wards 50 years ago. got me fucked up when some dumb doctor can tell me these brand new pills are better then something people can smoke over 50 years straight every day and be fine. A plant that has been used for 1000s of years man watch ima educate people on weed and i wrote all this shit sober or i wouldnt even be cussing so much.

I’m New To The Forum and I Have been lurking for about a month reading peoples recovery. I Had 2 injections after being diagnosed with drug induced psychosis. It’s been 4 months since I had the injection. I Never gained any weight on invega, My energy is just fine and I can clean the house and do activities. The first 2 months I felt like a zombie and couldn’t really form a full sentence, now I can have full conversations and I’m sharp just like before the shot, I’ve been smoking weed and I can feel the full effects except the euphoria. My sleep schedule is fine I get about 9 hours of sleep and can get out of bed., I was never bedridden, I can laugh and smile but I can’t cry. I have thoughts and my mind isn’t blank anymore. I just don’t have my motivation back and dont have full emotions. I had ED for the first 2 months and my penis was numb, but now I can get a erection and do everything like normal like before. Another side effect I had was I couldn’t focus on anything I did but now I can focus and play video games. Music is still not the same though. I have no problems going to sleep. I’m just wondering how i will feel in the 6-10 month range, thanks and please reply
Glad to hear you are doing well. Welcome.
I've been here for a few years.
Keep training your body and mind daily to excell and you'll be fine 👍

Its a long process, slowly getting better but I have made major improvement from month 2-3. Just lost all my drive and passion for growing weed. Hope it comes back one day.

you said you were taking ashwaganda root and mucuna pruriens correct? that's what i'm taking now. but i'm thinking of switching from dopa mucuna (800mg mucuna extract, 120 mg L-Dopa) to NALT (N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine) somewhere around 2 or 3 weeks in, it's been a week so far. i'm also drinking premium matcha tea and taking ginkgo biloba. will probably order some l-theanine to go along with the NALT.

for how long did you take the mucuna and ashwaganda, are you still taking them?

also, it's wack that some people were saying you should get banned just cause you have a different spiritual belief system than theirs. if you were saying jesus saves and only jesus can cure you from antipsychotics no one would care; that's hypocritical.
I love mucuna.
knew about it a year ago but now I'm using it to have proper energy levels while having a t-break from kratom (currently 10 days off).
I used it to recover from occasional stim binges and it works perfectly for that but I feel that is even better to use it as a "daily" pick me up substance with caffeine (guayusa) and ashwagandha (I also use it, and is very very nice combined with lysergamides microdosing).

My kids dad tried to give me a pep talk today. I finally came clean to him and told him about the injections. He just doesn’t get how shitty they really are. Oh well keep moving foward

My kids dad tried to give me a pep talk today. I finally came clean to him and told him about the injections. He just doesn’t get how shitty they really are. Oh well keep moving foward
What side effects are you still fighting today?

My sex drive is coming back after about 9 months off this shit. I started taking more suppliments like lions mane and st John's wort and also a 5htp suppliment. Everyone's journey is different, and no one's experience can relate to someone else's. All you can do is have faith and keeping that hope alive that one day you will be back to yourself. That's what's getting me through this. Hope. And I've seen glimpses of what life is like on the other side of this. And it's absolutely breathtaking.
Hello sir

I want to ask do you have any sexual dysfunction beside sex drive issue, I mean erectile dysfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.