• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a demon, you need deliverance bro. Go to a Pentecostal spirit filled church where God will set you free I pray

I don't obligate myself to church or law of state any longer
you too will be possessed by the hidden murderous molecule of Invega once you try to quit the poison your inner murderer will present itself.
You will always have to answer for your prior state and your future decisions.
Obligation to seek "God" is non other than your very own existence but you want to play games with the oldest worn out faith in the world.

A true demon is within everyone here.
"GOD"Speed.
I'm right here, baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the great thinkers from V.1 and V2. are gone because of Bluelights infuriating need to clean the forums, spreading toxicity like garbage wild fires; the fact that they use a separate forum to break off the old ones means all progress from 1 does not exist;

2 is still standing however. https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/coming-off-invega-sustenna-paliperidone-v-2.749358/page-310

The scientist were here and I was lucky enough to catch their advice in time but I bet if they do return here they will tell you about their sought-less desirable outcome to want to kill.

Did invega effect other people's driving too. I drive faster now. I was an amazing drive

Yes. I am driving faster now too. Also when driving around a corner i do it like an amateur sometimes. My attention span is affected as well. It is getting better thogh.

I don't obligate myself to church or law of state any longer
you too will be possessed by the hidden murderous molecule of Invega once you try to quit the poison your inner murderer will present itself.
You will always have to answer for your prior state and your future decisions.
Obligation to seek "God" is non other than your very own existence but you want to play games with the oldest worn out faith in the world.

A true demon is within everyone here.
"GOD"Speed.
I'm right here, baby.
you need help. speak to a therapist. you can find one that caters to people who have a low income. otherwise, you are just going to bring down on those who believe in hope. you are like bad energy. we need good vibes in this thread.

Guys, I've found a way to get this medicine out of your system faster. There's certain enzymes in our body that help break down medications. The one that invega uses is CYP3A4. One of the inducers of CYP3A4 is St. John's Wort, and it's a strong one. I hope that helps you guys, and God Bless.

Whe
Guys, I've found a way to get this medicine out of your system faster. There's certain enzymes in our body that help break down medications. The one that invega uses is CYP3A4. One of the inducers of CYP3A4 is St. John's Wort, and it's a strong one. I hope that helps you guys, and God Bless
Guys, I've found a way to get this medicine out of your system faster. There's certain enzymes in our body that help break down medications. The one that invega uses is CYP3A4. One of the inducers of CYP3A4 is St. John's Wort, and it's a strong one. I hope that helps you guys, and God Bless.
Where did you research this?

Whe

Where did you research this?
I saw it on Rxlist for the drug. It's under the paragraph Dosage adjustments.
" It may be necessary to increase the dose of INVEGA SUSTENNA® when a strong inducer of both CYP3A4 and P-gp (e.g., carbamazepine, rifampin, St John's wort) is co-administered. Conversely, on discontinuation of the strong inducer, it may be necessary to decrease the dose of INVEGA SUSTENNA® [see DRUG INTERACTIONS and CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY]."

6 days and it will be one full year off the shots. I can say I've recovered pretty much fully. My life the last 3 months has been more active and exciting than before invega, even with the covid shit. I'm capable of feeling emotion and have even been more expressive than I have been since I was a late teen. Invega experience made me stronger no doubt, I now deal with negative events much better and have much less anxiety. But I still have a little ways to go in the sexual department, working on that. Don't have a GF atm so it's fine for now.

I'm back to having manic episodes and I'm even occasionally using clozazpine. Didn't think I'd ever touch an anti-psychotic again but I find it's ok as long as I only take as needed and of course, half a pill a day for 3 days is not 400mg of supremely-long lasting injections.

I thank everybody who remain positive on this thread, it's really helpful to have hope during this recovery. Shout-out to madness00, I lost my cool with you before when I was still in invega hell but your constant positivity makes you a great mod for this thread. Honestly this is the only place on the internet where you can talk about this hellish experience and I would have been lost without it. I really believe a documentary can be made using just these threads, for the sheer number of responses and consistently life-altering experiences. There is no way this drug should be allowed.

Hi guys I’m still on injections for invega. My doctor has agreed to switch me to orals in March next year. I’m hoping that the orals will be better than injections and that I can start losing weight on orals.

Hi guys I’m still on injections for invega. My doctor has agreed to switch me to orals in March next year. I’m hoping that the orals will be better than injections and that I can start losing weight on orals.
I have to be on drugs too. Abilify is way better. You don’t deserve to struggle if you are.

Hey guys so i released a video on youtube talking about my experience beimg on risperidone 2mg. For those that dont know risperidone and invegga sustena are basically the same thing. I created these series of videos to bring awareness to these psychiatric drugs and the crimes to humanity that psychiatrist are doing.

Please leave a like comment and subscribe so you can be notified when i release the next part

Last edited:
Hey guys, do you have this feeling of wanting to throw up from time to time, but you can't?
It is like my body wants to get rid of this poison. It is an awful feeling when it comes, and remembers you, that something is not alright.

I am using St. John's Wort for about 3 Months. I can't tell if it makes a difference, because i have no reference.

você diz que não se sente recuperado depois de 2,75 anos, mas eu não acredito em você. do que eu vi pessoas se sentirem melhor e totalmente recuperadas após 10 meses a 1 ano e eu vi muitas histórias de recuperação. Pelo que vi, parece que a anedonia e o baixo-astral são indicadores difíceis de saber se você se recuperou ou não, muitas pessoas podem se sentir negativas devido à sua experiência e ao efeito placebo. recuperar o sono, a capacidade de se sentir alto, etc. são provavelmente melhores indicadores de se você se recuperou ou não. Homem idk, estou tendo dificuldade para acreditar que a recuperação não é possível depois de 2,75 anos. Estou contando com 10 meses de recuperação para mim, nesse tempo, estou esperando ter recuperado meu sono e minha habilidade de ficar chapado, e toda anedonia e receptores bloqueados. ficar positivo. eu dormi melhor hoje, Eu ainda acordei muitas vezes, mas fui dormir por volta das 19h às 20h e fui capaz de dormir intermitentemente até as 5h, o que é melhor do que a maioria das noites em que eu só durmo 4-6 horas de sono intermitente. parecendo esperançoso para mim, espero que meu sono melhore a cada dia, estou apenas 15 dias fora da minha última dose, então idk. estou esperando até 30 dias de folga quando a recuperação real começa.

I can feel alcohol effects fully, i doesn't work for me
I cant feel nothing good and the bad i feel a lot more painfull

Status
Not open for further replies.