• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many shot did u take afernandes ? I don't lost my hair but they didn't grow like before the shot , ormon problems u know

How are you now? After 9 month
I got 2 shots June of last year.
I am almost 11 months off Invega.
I have still not completely recovered. Social skills and internal dialogue have returned, akathisia has disappeared.
but I’m still struggling with a bunch of side effects.
I just did blood work and all my hormone levels seem normal, so I’m not sure if the medicine has left my system or not.
some say it could take up to 2 years.

Weight gain, insomnia, change in complexion, rashes, lack of concentration and motivation, hair fall, acne, lack of energy and fatigue.

I can't walk properly due to pain and stiffness of the leg muscles
finally
someone who mentioned this

invega gives atrophy which withers muscles away this drug is A DEATH SENTENCE no matter how you look at it these shots are killers but I don't know if any of you realize this .. it has given me advanced osteoporosis at the age of 28 which I am still in recovery from the government wants us to die.

finally
someone who mentioned this

invega gives atrophy which withers muscles away this drug is A DEATH SENTENCE no matter how you look at it these shots are killers but I don't know if any of you realize this .. it has given me advanced osteoporosis at the age of 28 which I am still in recovery from the government wants us to die.
relax

you just need more time to recover. don't forget to take st john wort pills and whatever green nutrients powder mix along with vitamin/mineral pills on the side.

eat healthy, have a good diet, drink lots of water, and go for walks

you will recover eventually. i am almost at 9 months off invega and i am much better than before but it is not a full recovery.

keep in mind that i am currently on ablify now as my medication has been changed since my last invega shot

There's no set regiment for a recovery. It's all trial and error, especially since everyone is made different. What one person does might not work for others. Some of you have had more severe side effects than I've had, I never had to deal with akathesia, just more cognitive problems. But each day I wake up and I'm optimistic, and when the weather is nice I'm on the move be it biking or walking. I just went for a two hour walk, had my headphones on and had the music cranked. It felt good.

hey guys, yesterday i think i had a window, my eyesight was not very bad, today i went walking 7 kilometers and tomorrow i have a work test, i lost a lot of strength in my legs but i hope to be able to work, work i think is one of the things that helps you heal the most, because you focus on what you do, stay in contact with other people and not all day in front of a screen and test yourself! I know St. John's wort well, its name is hipericum, it is a natural antidepressant, I took an herbal tea that contains it and every now and then I drink one, I take magnesium against asthenia and I try to go out and walk if we want to get up from these injections doing sport is the first step! how do you feel today? what are you doing to feel better? what symptoms do you still have now you've been out for 9 months?

today guys I walked a total of 12 kilometers, I also did 120 push-ups, now I do 100 sit-ups, it's time to leave again, even if I'm not in good condition yet, I want to recover with all my strength, you have to fight guys! now I am almost six months out of 3 risperdal injections, my vision is slowly improving, my inner thinking can feel it again, I like music again, I feel a little more feelings but still very little, tomorrow I will go to work but I have already explained to the owner of the place that I will not stay there, in 25 days I will go to work in the mountains and now I have decided that I will exercise every day, every fucking day! I move away from home because being away from home and dealing with new people stimulates the brain to create new neuronal pathways

hey guys, yesterday i think i had a window, my eyesight was not very bad, today i went walking 7 kilometers and tomorrow i have a work test, i lost a lot of strength in my legs but i hope to be able to work, work i think is one of the things that helps you heal the most, because you focus on what you do, stay in contact with other people and not all day in front of a screen and test yourself! I know St. John's wort well, its name is hipericum, it is a natural antidepressant, I took an herbal tea that contains it and every now and then I drink one, I take magnesium against asthenia and I try to go out and walk if we want to get up from these injections doing sport is the first step! how do you feel today? what are you doing to feel better? what symptoms do you still have now you've been out for 9 months?
Everyday is a new beginning and has it's own set of challenges. I sit out in the sun as much as I can as well as exercising outside. I feel pretty good today, its a slow process,but I look back to last year and I've made some dramatic improvements.

Ogni giorno è un nuovo inizio e ha la sua serie di sfide. Mi siedo al sole il più possibile e mi alleno all'aperto. Mi sento abbastanza bene oggi, è un processo lento, ma guardo indietro all'anno scorso e ho apportato alcuni miglioramenti notevoli.

How is your sex drive now ?
It comes and goes, it's hard to explain but when I smoke a joint every now and then I feel my sex energy. And when I dream when I sleep it can be pretty erotic at times. Even today I felt slight tingles in my groin area so I guess it's probably healing or coming back slowly

anyone has back problems plus loss of muscle? or is that its just me and my ablifiy injections? i don't fuckin know. i hate this world.. i hate this doctor who put me on these meds.. what a criminal.. its worse than the crime i committed (that got me on this med in the first place).

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone has back problems plus loss of muscle? or is that its just me and my ablifiy injections? i don't fuckin know. i hate this world.. i hate this doctor who put me on these meds.. what a criminal.. its worse than the crime i committed (that got me on this med in the first place).
I would sometimes get severe lower back pain that would knock me out for a couple days but I haven't had it happen in pretty much a year. I don't know of it was med related or because I put on a lot of weight and my back had a hard time with it.

I also have resentment towards my doctor (I've recently fired him, and am now awaiting a new one. Only reason I need a psychiatrist is to try and get my driver's license back) but I've also come to terms with it. I realized that this was all for me to learn from. Yes I committed a crime and was really quite dangerous behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, but I also didn't deserve to have life sucked out of me. I realize this road to recovery is going to be arduous and a very long process. It requires a lot of action and the will to do things, which is very hard when the meds take any bit of motivation from you. I notice since I've been off AP's completely that I have motivation again. It might not be as profound as before, but I'll take it. Exercise boosts brain growth.

Ciao ragazzi! Come stai ? stai facendo uno sforzo per eliminare i pensieri negativi? ti stai esercitando? oggi ho lavorato 2 ore e mezza, il titolare del bar mi ha fatto i complimenti e dopo tanto tempo mi sono risentito una persona normale è stato bellissimo, finito il lavoro ho ricominciato a fare esercizio, 100 flessioni 130 addominali e 7 chilometri di camminata veloce , oggi sto molto bene e sono sicuro che presto starai meglio anche tu!
7days ago i stop to drink alcohol i feel really good now

Status
Not open for further replies.