• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah but the biggest concern is how this warps your hormonal system, literally changing my face for life lmfao the fkn' government is insane for approving this poison
I will never be the same
How long does it take for the weight to come off though? I’m really struggling with that at the moment.

Antipsychotics are not a legitimate medication, they used to be touted as chemical lobotomies, brain supression and complete apathy was noted as the primary and sought after effect. This changed to "rebalancing" chemicals and "treatment", shutting peoples brain's down is not legitimate medical practice, it is social control end of.

Does anyone else feel like they took a huge hit of acid because that’s what this feels like. Like I’m having a flash back

How long does it take for the weight to come off though? I’m really struggling with that at the moment.
My weight loss began at 6 months off. I have steadily lost between 2-5 pounds every month since. I lost it effortlessly.
if you’re a girl, the weight loss will begin when your period resumes.

Yeah heather you don't appear to be sounding crazy yourself right?
People like you spread lies and try to bring down my reputation. Dumbass move I've been reputable since 2018 toxic or not.

in my own experience in recovery, i really do think zoloft changed my life. i honestly think it speeded up my recovery and im still on it now and honestly life isn’t horrible

I know a lot of people say they recover around month eight. So far for me it was like right down to the day 10 months I saw changes.
what changes did yous see after 10 months of recovery? any info about weight loss you can share with us?

i probably sound like a robot by now but i am 257 days off since last my invega which is 8 months and 2 weeks. they gave me invega trinza at the time.

i still have to lose weight.

I get a shot of Abilify every month
same here.

what changes did yous see after 10 months of recovery? any info about weight loss you can share with us?

i probably sound like a robot by now but i am 257 days off since last my invega which is 8 months and 2 weeks. they gave me invega trinza at the time.

i still have to lose weight.

same here.
Well, if you’re still getting ability shots, I doubt you would have any weight loss. Cuz all antipsychotics cause weight gain or at the very least are weight neutral, which means you would have to be off of them for your body to start losing weight.
I noticed weight loss between 6-10 months off my last Invega shot. Most people lose weight around month 8 though.
Since you were on trinza, I would say maybe around month 10-12 you should notice weight loss.
But with ability in the mix it’s really hard to determine whether you will even lose it in the first place.

Well, if you’re still getting ability shots, I doubt you would have any weight loss. Cuz all antipsychotics cause weight gain or at the very least are weight neutral, which means you would have to be off of them for your body to start losing weight.
I noticed weight loss between 6-10 months off my last Invega shot. Most people lose weight around month 8 though.
Since you were on trinza, I would say maybe around month 10-12 you should notice weight loss.
But with ability in the mix it’s really hard to determine whether you will even lose it in the first place.
That's what i thought. It's like my body wants to lose weight but it can't because it is blocked by the leftovers of Invega and these ablifiy shots.
What I will do is i will try to find another doctor (psychiatrist) so i can get an 2nd opinion. I will ask not to be on forced injections and i would rather take the pills instead.

PS: I am court ordered to see a psychiatrist only until end of this year. so i have that going for me. until then, i shall seek 'treatment' elsewhere and continute on with the recovery.

Invega Sustenna is a crime against humanity. no one should be forced to be on this drug.

That's what i thought. It's like my body wants to lose weight but it can't because it is blocked by the leftovers of Invega and these ablifiy shots.
What I will do is i will try to find another doctor (psychiatrist) so i can get an 2nd opinion. I will ask not to be on forced injections and i would rather take the pills instead.

PS: I am court ordered to see a psychiatrist only until end of this year. so i have that going for me. until then, i shall seek 'treatment' elsewhere and continute on with the recovery.

Invega Sustenna is a crime against humanity. no one should be forced to be on this drug.
Switching psychiatrists is a smart move. It would be great if you could find one who specializes in cognitive therapy over drugs. In my case, I begun seeing a Doctor that specializes in homeopathic medication, so that is what I am taking.
Nutrient based therapy is another kind of treatment which is better than BigPharma drugs.
Wishing you the best!

Welp. Been rehospitalized and forced on abilify shots this time. Just cant win can we.

Welp. Been rehospitalized and forced on abilify shots this time. Just cant win can we.
I’m sorry this happened, hope you get well.
If you don’t want/like the shots, Try asking for pills instead. You could reason with the doctor by implying the side effects are intolerable. Pills only take a week to recover from. Shots take a year.

Yesterday was really nice I listened to one of my favorite albums that I haven’t heard in years Eminem Curtain call. I actually really enjoyed it and got drunk while I listened to it. For the first time when the music stopped I just craved more. I also took two long walks. My weight loss kit comes tmrw. Hoping to lose 50 pounds this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.