• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you lost the weight in 18 months?
It wasnt like I was losing weight the whole 18 months, I really wasnt able to lose anything until around 13 mos and it's aroundthat time that the gym started feeling good again for me too.
I don't think fasting leads to any boost in neurogenesis... I think the brain does best when the body has all the nutrients it needs.
Agreed. Going into my first psychosis I believed that fasting gave me some sort of "spiritual boost" but looking back on it there seems to be a direct correlation to how little I was eating and how well I was doing mentally. I still do think there are spiritual properties to fasting, but not to the point where the necessity of nutrients is no longer accounted for.

It may be 2nd round or rebound psychosis. It would be good to contact a psych and make a plan that doesn't involve a shot. AP pills can help these feelings be managed, and then have no lasting effect once you are off them. But dont wait until it's too late...the worst thing that can happen is that you go off the deep end and end up with the shot again.
My therapist and I put together something called a Mental Health Advance Directive. It's a signed document that instructs any professionals what to do in case you are incapacitated. You can instruct them to never give you a shot. You can even instruct them to not treat you. You can also designate someone to make decisions on your behalf in this document.
To be clear, I haven't been on the shit since Jan 2019. I had rebound psychosis in Mar 2020 ( around the same time off as you) ended up in the ward involuntarily, was on invega pills for 8 days and straightened out. I have not taken anything, or had any psychosis since then. But I have been working with a therapist regularly.
I found out I can create psychosis if I want to. It’s scary that I can actually do this because I did it and I stopped it. Be careful guys because I’m not lying I didn’t know it’s possible but it is. Yes I have been in psychosis many of times but I can’t find the right meds to help. Do you have any suggestions? I can’t do this . I still have fear everyday if I don’t take klonpin

i thought i lost weight (4 pounds) but then I gained that back within a few days. WTF.

i been 7 months off from invega. however, i have more energy these days.. i feel like i am recovering.. it might just take some time for me to lose weight.

No. Couldn’t even get high off weed. Took around 8 months to be able to trip on LSD again
You will not feel drugs with invega in your system.
Now I can drank 3 shots and be messed up like pre invega, but I have to take more pills to feel them. It sucks but it’s true invega changes things that don’t change back but I’m glad I’m alive

Has anyone experienced insomnia? Like unable to sleep 2-3 days in a row?
I’m currently 9 months off and experiencing it

I've successfully tripped while being on abilify, at least, (with some of the effects dampened though), So, it should be possible with high enough doses of acid, at lest, I would guess, with some of the AP's...
I've heard about people being able to trip while being on Invega too.
Btw, anyone here who have been able to trip while being on Zypadhera, on enough doses with lsd?

Been off invega for 10 months. Some small improvements. Had eight injections. Just started St. John’s wart could literally feel poison pushing through my vines the first few days, never had trouble with emotions but when I started at johns I did the first few days must be the poison pushing it’s way out faster. Still incredibly lazy. Doing house work is hard. Just sit in front of the tv and play computer games. Did notice I’m walking more. Instead of 15 minutes I’m staying out for an hour. I lost 20 pounds in the beginning but that has stopped. Does the laziness ever go away do you ever start to think again. Do u go back to normal?

Been off invega for 10 months. Some small improvements. Had eight injections. Just started St. John’s wart could literally feel poison pushing through my vines the first few days, never had trouble with emotions but when I started at johns I did the first few days must be the poison pushing it’s way out faster. Still incredibly lazy. Doing house work is hard. Just sit in front of the tv and play computer games. Did notice I’m walking more. Instead of 15 minutes I’m staying out for an hour. I lost 20 pounds in the beginning but that has stopped. Does the laziness ever go away do you ever start to think again. Do u go back to normal?
it probably comes in cycles in regards to weight loss. i would not know myself because i have been 7 months off Invega.

my energy is better now and i feel a bit stronger but it is not a full recovery.

How much total weight did you put on?
I also lost only 10 pounds out of the total 25 at around month 8, and not much since.
And I agree with the laziness point. It’s more like demotivation and the inability to self motivate naturally.

How much total weight did you put on?
I also lost only 10 pounds out of the total 25 at around month 8, and not much since.
And I agree with the laziness point. It’s more like demotivation and the inability to self motivate naturally.
It's the dopamine reward system being completely inhibited.

They've done this to rats and they just lie there until they die, there's little to movement because of how important dopamine is.

There needs to be a movement against this chemical lobotomisation.

I've emailed both Joe Rogan and Dr Peter Breggin for them to set up an interview so that there's greater spotlight on anti-psychiatry or at least the abuse pervasive within.

No. Couldn’t even get high off weed. Took around 8 months to be able to trip on LSD again
I have heard differently... I read somwhere about a guy who were, in fact, able to trip on acid on this drug... could it have something to do with dosages, perhaps?

I have been on Prozac for eight months and it has made no difference. I take adderall sometimes at first it worked fine but lately I can’t feel it. Time to up the dose. It seems like the Prozac should be doing something but I don’t even feel like I’m on an antidepressant. I haven’t been able to feel the adderal since I started to the St. John’s. I just think I’m screwed because I had so many shots. Eight is one of the higher numbers I have seen on here. Has anyone heard of a recovery off eight shots

I have been on Prozac for eight months and it has made no difference. I take adderall sometimes at first it worked fine but lately I can’t feel it. Time to up the dose. It seems like the Prozac should be doing something but I don’t even feel like I’m on an antidepressant. I haven’t been able to feel the adderal since I started to the St. John’s. I just think I’m screwed because I had so many shots. Eight is one of the higher numbers I have seen on here. Has anyone heard of a recovery off eight shots

I’m recovering from invega trinza... I had 7 shots in total, 6 sustenna 1 trinza. I’m 6 months off and feel way better.

You can have mild to severe (possibly life threatening) side effects from accumulating too much serotonin if you take SJW along with Prozac. Hallucinations I think is one of these side effects, along with like diarrhea and stuff. You also might have to give up on feeling adderall for the time being.
You're not screwed though, It will just take longer after having 8 shots. Be patient and don't give up hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.