• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your still taking abilify pills though so things like anhedonia and apathy wont be recovering. In order to fully recover younneed to get off all drugs.

Hey are you taking the abilify pills or are you just pretending to take them?
Pretend

didn't you recover by smoking alot of weed ?
Yeah. But there's a new side to myself. Literally hatred beyond control. Twisted bones and severe mental strain just from trying to cope with it all. Mad science used on us like lab rats.

Lol your lucky you on pills. I wish i could just pretend to take what im currently taking. But unfortunately with the injection you cant do that. Thats why i want to get off the CTO so i can stop being forced to take this medication.
Yeah. I used the strategy to get off and lie about my pills also but continually the judgements remain. There is not alot of brightness down the road for me even now.

Hello everyone! I'm no longer Pro-Medicine and Psychiatry. I've picked a neutral stance where there are a select minority that do need these meds but most of us have the capability to fix this illness (through means such as Nofap, living a good lifestyle, and sleeping on time). I believe it is possible to get rid of this illness but we are yet to find the true cause of it. Psychiatrists are lying when they say they say the illnesses have no cure, I'm sure God has made a cure for every illness he's created.

On another thought, I'd like to tell you guys that I've made a return to music and would like to ask you all to check out my latest song about this illness, meds, and recovery.
Here's the link:

It's not true illness. This is a fight of crusaders, witches, and higher minds from the beginning of time, hiding "truths" continuously through the ages. The veil is finally being uncovered now. God is an excuse and truly not a good one for justification of being poisoned. :/

Hey everyone! I'm glad to see that people are still getting help here.

Just checking in. I've been off of Invega since January of 2019 now. That makes it about two years and ten months.

I never think about Invega anymore. It has entered into my long-term memory. Recalling the time when I was recovering is more like recalling a normal life event than a traumatic event.

I started college in the Fall of 2019. I got my AA in Paralegal Studies this spring. I've started a bachelor's program in business studies. I'm able to communicate my ideas well with the class and be just like any other person (if I want to). I had my beautiful baby son in June and my heart can fill with joy and my eyes with tears when I look at his face. I laugh, sing, and dance, and I'm back to my normal body size.

I just got my religious exemption approved to be able to stay in school. After knowing what one shot of this can do to someone, there's no way in hell I would ever take a regularly scheduled government-required shot. I feel quite honest when saying that my spiritual survival depends upon not taking injections, no matter of what sort. Who is to say that a drug able to quell someone spiritually would not be quietly used in the future?

I'm pretty sure I had Wilson's disease or some sort of copper imbalance from my copper IUD.

Good luck to everyone. I'm taking a small break from my stats homework to write this post of encouragement. I remember the time when I made my first post on this forum and struggled for 20 minutes to type three coherent sentences. Recovery is one hundred percent possible. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

It's not true illness. This is a fight of crusaders, witches, and higher minds from the beginning of time, hiding "truths" continuously through the ages. The veil is finally being uncovered now. God is an excuse and truly not a good one for justification of being poisoned. :/
Let him be in his delusion about meds actualy helping in this sort of thing where you just form wrong thinking (in most cases is like that or similar) out of higher dopamine cuz it makes you able to think more deeply and others clasify it as ilness.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm glad to see that people are still getting help here.

Just checking in. I've been off of Invega since January of 2019 now. That makes it about two years and ten months.

I never think about Invega anymore. It has entered into my long-term memory. Recalling the time when I was recovering is more like recalling a normal life event than a traumatic event.

I started college in the Fall of 2019. I got my AA in Paralegal Studies this spring. I've started a bachelor's program in business studies. I'm able to communicate my ideas well with the class and be just like any other person (if I want to). I had my beautiful baby son in June and my heart can fill with joy and my eyes with tears when I look at his face. I laugh, sing, and dance, and I'm back to my normal body size.

I just got my religious exemption approved to be able to stay in school. After knowing what one shot of this can do to someone, there's no way in hell I would ever take a regularly scheduled government-required shot. I feel quite honest when saying that my spiritual survival depends upon not taking injections, no matter of what sort. Who is to say that a drug able to quell someone spiritually would not be quietly used in the future?

I'm pretty sure I had Wilson's disease or some sort of copper imbalance from my copper IUD.

Good luck to everyone. I'm taking a small break from my stats homework to write this post of encouragement. I remember the time when I made my first post on this forum and struggled for 20 minutes to type three coherent sentences. Recovery is one hundred percent possible. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
Thank you so much for posting this update! Very glad to hear you're doing so well <3

Jansen makes one of the corona shots, specifically the clot shot, which is leaky. The others are experimental gene therapy shots, which spread toxic spike proteins throughout the body including to the brain, not to mention the mRNA biotech accompanying the toxins.

day 45
this shit is excruciating .. no idea how you guys get through 8 months lmfao... invega horible experience hoooooorible horrible horrible

rather get injected with pure sewage instead of invega..erectile dysfuntion and libido got to an all time record low probably due to high prolactin.. shit HOOOOOORRRRIBLE

Would be nice if the anhedonia eases up a bit .. once you can play computer games without severe anhedonia it will be sooo much easier to spend time .. walking around like a zombie outside sucks dick especially when it rains

Last edited:
I found a product sold as N-Acetyl L-tyrosine and caffeine, in a medicine dropper, relatively cheap to. Caffeine can make you feel better and ill just copy and paste what L-tyrosine can do.

"The synthesis of catecholamines is highly regulated in the body, so simply increasing the amount of L-tyrosine in your body does not necessarily increase catecholamine production.

However, some studies have noted that in stressful situations where noradrenaline exerts a protective effect, supplying L-tyrosine seems to provide a 'safety buffer' of building blocks that can prolong the anti-stress effect of catecholamines by delaying their depletion."

=======================

image.jpg

Tart cherry juice/powdered-extract may help with muscle cramps, inflammation, pain ,anxiety, cognitive function. Buy turmeric and sprinkle it into the drink.

day 45
this shit is excruciating .. no idea how you guys get through 8 months lmfao... invega horible experience hoooooorible horrible horrible

rather get injected with pure sewage instead of invega..erectile dysfuntion and libido got to an all time record low probably due to high prolactin.. shit HOOOOOORRRRIBLE

Would be nice if the anhedonia eases up a bit .. once you can play computer games without severe anhedonia it will be sooo much easier to spend time .. walking around like a zombie outside sucks dick especially when it rains
It gets better every month dont worry I thought same but progress keeps me going.

I think I’m experiencing things getting gradually better as months go by. Really good news though, my brain mri came back normal besides sinusitis which I think is cause by Invega. And the sinuitis has improved a lot since the first month where I couldn’t breath. No tumors or anything. My prolactin at 2 months was 65.3 ng which is insane. At 3.5 months it dropped to 42.0 ng/ml. I’m getting it tested again soon and I think when the more it drops the better my testosterone will be. Another good thing is I got my eyes tested and it showed I have keratoconous which could be why my vision is bad. But overall feel more energetic, less depressed, and I have more semen now.

I think I’m experiencing things getting gradually better as months go by. Really good news though, my brain mri came back normal besides sinusitis which I think is cause by Invega. And the sinuitis has improved a lot since the first month where I couldn’t breath. No tumors or anything. My prolactin at 2 months was 65.3 ng which is insane. At 3.5 months it dropped to 42.0 ng/ml. I’m getting it tested again soon and I think when the more it drops the better my testosterone will be. Another good thing is I got my eyes tested and it showed I have keratoconous which could be why my vision is bad. But overall feel more energetic, less depressed, and I have more semen now.
Keep going my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.