• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
to anyone that has recovered how did it feel to feel dopamine again ? in theory blocking D2 receptors for a long long time should resensitize them

Guys do you have a bigger or smaller appetite on invega?

Mines noticably smaller. Slower metabolism I believe, that's why we have less energy and feel weak, besides low/no dopamine.

Last edited:
I have to be on court order now for another year unless I run away to Texas and decided to do Abilify, have the side-effects of that been better for anybody than Invega?

I have to be on court order now for another year unless I run away to Texas and decided to do Abilify, have the side-effects of that been better for anybody than Invega?
abilify is better than invega ... invega and risperdon are the worst along with haldol and olanzapin.. .abilify is better than the latter but not better than latuda or rexulti. move to another state and escape that shit is all i can say. aren't you that guy who received a boatload of injections?

paliperidone and risperidone can cause prolactinomas, pituitary tumors .. that's why i'm very worried guys .. because in my case i still have big vision problems in the sunlight .. and and it could be related to the pituitary that is crushing the optic chiasm, re u fully recovered now ? How much time in risperdal and in paliperidone 4 u?
Sorry but i have the automatic translate in the phone
Bro relax that what the drug does, basically everybody has high prolactin that returns to normal after 6-9 months. So just relax and quit tryna stress people out

still stuck in this horrible shit ? what nasty drug do you have to take once a month ?
its called something like flupenxiol, its an old antipsychotic, i just lost my case, so i cant try to appeal it again until another 6 months. bummer, community treatment orders are the worse cause they keep forcing you to take an antipsychotic and they pretty much want you on it for the rest of your life, i dont want to be on it and there isnt a whole lot i can do about it.

its called something like flupenxiol, its an old antipsychotic, i just lost my case, so i cant try to appeal it again until another 6 months. bummer, community treatment orders are the worse cause they keep forcing you to take an antipsychotic and they pretty much want you on it for the rest of your life, i dont want to be on it and there isnt a whole lot i can do about it.
this is criminal injustice... total fucking bullshit.. flupenxiol sounds like a muppet it must be total garbage.. are you getting injections or the pill ?

I mostly stick to indicas like the bubbas, the cookies and anything with pink in the name normally is gas, sativas are boo boo
eating cannabis still works on invega.. you don't get a high but for sure you get psychedelic effects it's not as likeable as pre invega where the high calms me down

Last edited:
You chatted with me before about your upcoming review panel.
I know that pain.
Stay strong and continue on with your journey.
Reschedule the review panel once it is possible to do so. It took me two times to do the review panel for them to stop me from these injections (poison).
I am still recovering but i have achieved lot of progress.
Take notes on what you think that they decided why they want you to continue on these meds. It is okay to call them back (the review panel or the mental health lawyer) and find out.
God speed. 😔

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.