• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody. I was injected with Invega Sustenna about 3 months ago and I feel most of the negative effects that most of you do. I have read many recovery stories but one thing I am wondering. Does anyone ever regain their ability to feel euphoria from substances? I see a lot of people can get high again but they’ll say it’s different and not euphoric. Kratom doesn’t work at all on me. Alcohol gets me drunk and intoxicated but it doesn’t feel good at all. Is anyone able to get high or drunk the same way they did before Invega?
I was able. Time will tell for you too

There's an elite group of Jews at the top that are in this too, and most Jews in Eastern Europe though are just humble people just trying to get by..but they're in this too, so is the Vatican, so are secret societies like high-level Freemasons and Skull and Bones, so are government think tank groups, so are world financial institutions...The system was honked from the start..
Lol, you can be opposed to authoritarianism or even psychiatry without the anti-Semitic propaganda and conspiracy theories. This is literally shit Nazis propagated and it's never been true.

Hey guys , my breasts is very big from invega, over time will my breasts go back to normal or what?( I’m a man by the way)

Hey guys , my breasts is very big from invega, over time will my breasts go back to normal or what?( I’m a man by the way)
When you start losing the weight, your body should return back to normal. But that’ll take 6-7 months to see results. I’m sure the insurance company pays for surgery if you wanna file a claim and go that route.

Human rights violations, a assault by the government. Chemical labotamy, genocide, suicide by a injection.

Let me rephrase that. Antipsychotics in general are garbage waste straight from a dying elderly mans asshole

Yeah im being forced to take antipsychotic injections i got a community treatment order forcing me too. I have hardly any energy and i can barely talk. How am i supposed to keep living on these medications. I seriously want to get off them but this community treatment order wont let me. I can appeal it once every 6 months. But the rigged system means i will most likely lose my appeal.

Yeah im being forced to take antipsychotic injections i got a community treatment order forcing me too. I have hardly any energy and i can barely talk. How am i supposed to keep living on these medications. I seriously want to get off them but this community treatment order wont let me. I can appeal it once every 6 months. But the rigged system means i will most likely lose my appeal.
I hope you somehow win your appeal. I saw you recovered from antipsychotics before. You should be able to recover from the injections as well. Eventually you’ll be off of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.