• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried 300 mg of phenylpiracetam. This stuff blows all the other nootropics out of the water. Very stimulating...I’m having an influx of old memories, and my internal dialogue is firing back up. Creativity is surfacing again as well
Did u recovered u r energy?

Glad u recovered
how much time it took?
I hope I will too
I'm slowly tapering quetiapine
I had both too
5 months, could say im recovered, still little problems but thats ok i live with the problems, still i worked hard for getting the answers in my life, answers of healing. We'll i think you can take it easy cuz we have this forum where we have answers and knowledge of these horrible drugs and mental health (y). The daylight is definently gonna shine in the twigs🌞.

7.5 months off and there's definitely something going on inside my brain. I'm not gonna complain how tragic it is, but one day I can have the biggest anxiety ever, and the other I'm anxious too, but at the same time I can enjoy listening to some music. None of you will probably be able to explain what it is, but to me it looks like my brain is noticing that it's affected by smaller amounts of the drug, so it tries to recover itself, it can feel a bit of happiness for a moment, but then it comes into this unstable stage. I can one day think of my future in bright colours, enjoy reading stuff and listening to music sometimes, but the next day can be such a nightmare. It's weird stuff, my brain's weird.

Yo has anyone been on Lexapro? My doctor is going to send some out to me Thursday or Friday to help with the thoughts (inaudible voices pretty much) that basically fucking hate me. Do any of you have this same thing and have taken the drug? Did it help?

I had 1.5mg clonazepam yesterday, then 150mg pregabaline and, what can I say.. I don't feel "good", but music does sound really good to me, omg. I haven't had such emotions in a while, I wonder if this will last if I only take pregabalin daily. I mean, there wasn't that much of emotions, but I could listen to everything, enjoy it, and not be scared of it. I fell asleep with my earphones in my ears, lol.

Btw, how would you statistically say how long the drug (Invega/abilify) stays in our bodies? What is it, a year? Year and a half?
Cause I am wondering, even if the new receptors have to develop themselves after the drug is gone, is it ok to use SSRIs or NDRI?

A new song came out about this girl waking up smiling everyday. I know that will never be me again. I wake up full of dread everyday knowing it's another day of my brain fried and waiting to die. The only good thing is the weight is coming off fast. Faster than I thought it would.

A new song came out about this girl waking up smiling everyday. I know that will never be me again. I wake up full of dread everyday knowing it's another day of my brain fried and waiting to die. The only good thing is the weight is coming off fast. Faster than I thought it would.
Maibe it s a sign u re healing

hey cxmpromised who did u speak to that said they don’t get euphoria but can still feel alchohol and marijuana ?

yo guys i was at town (lot of ppl) we smoked straight 2 grams off the spliff with my girl and drinked 2 litres of rum and we we're fucked up as fuck i can't speak about dopamine or serotonine i actually felt like im losing it, im out of money but im gonna get more pleasures !!!!!!!! hahaha hey yo, c..cxmpro..compton

Status
Not open for further replies.