• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update I’ve been awake ever since I posted about how great phenylpiracetam is. The insomnia is no joke...I got very angry today and edgy towards my family but I took a klonopin and it calmed things down. I think this stuff needs to be paired with an anti anxiety. Just my opinion/ experience. Surprisingly potent stim so be careful with it. If you’re prone to mania this can deff induce it

I’m sick of this satanic medical pharmaceutical industrial complex raping kids souls till their dead or in straight jackets staring at walls...I’m close to becoming a martyr in this bitch. I have to give blood every week because I’m forced to be on clozapine(causes diabetes/autoimmune deficiency) I swear It gets sent to some Old pedo vampire type mofo sitting on a throne made of skulls

thanks man i hope by next year maybe 2 years but i really hope just 1 year or even less but thats just wishful thinking :(

Nah man people that are schizo just go straight into pyschosis after weed or having a bad trip i never heard of just schizo blocking weed. After my pyschosis and this is my third pyschosis both times weed worked fine after recovering. Even after this pyschosis and having the haldol shot weed worked for the first 4 months of shots but after that it stopped so i blame the antipyschotics i dont think im schizophrenic everytime i had pyschosis i was sleep deprived. I havent had pyschosis from just anything and ti happened once a year at really bad times i never took antipyschotics before and i was just fine smoking cannabis. Also opiates dont work for me i had oxycodone syrup and it didnt do anything.

U may be right tho i might just be wrong. But after 3 pyschotic episodes that didnt change weed only when i started antipyschotics. Im guessing u started antipyschotics right after ur first episode so maybe thats why weed isnt working not because of ur schizo
Did u r energy came back?

Was anyone else forced antipsychotics despite not even experiencing psychosis and without being a danger? Antipsychotics were used in history to torture dissidents and free thinkers, it's pretty scary that antipsychotics are even now being used as a means of social control.
Recent attention has been drawn to lobotomies thanks to the netflix series Ratched, people are genuinely outraged and disgusted. Antipsychotics were initially touted by physicians as "chemical lobotomies." Although not as messy, the similar effects and intended outcome are still the same. Antipsychotics could be soon be seen in the same light, it's a good time to spread awareness.
Yes me
Got forced to take 600 mg of zuclopenthixol

I got issues like i can't get drunk its like im always sober even i drink, okay okay i have started having fun and no more anxiety! that's awesome, still missing letters "D", "R" and "T", from my internal monologue, im really trying to talk with ppl in my mind :) I have started chatting with girl in snapchat this is awesome really, she's stripper but idgaf tho :D
Did u recovered u r energy?

Yeah my mom tried telling my doctor that I don't think SSRIs would work because of the antagonism of the APs, and she said Risperdal was an agonist for either dopamine or serotonin. I forgot to bring up the invega still being active. She doesn't think it lasts as long as it does. Didn't know the antagonism was stronger though.

But I was thinking of taking Xanax as a PRN, or as needed. I know it's addictive and stuff and I don't wanna be addicted to it. Plus I can't drink on it haha. What are you going to take pregabalin for though? I looked it up and it says it's for nerve pain
I'm gonna take pregabalin mostly for anxiety, but basically I hope it'll work its magic for my depression too, lol. It always did for some reason. It's a GABA modulator, but it doesn't bind to GABA-A or GABA-B receptors, it affects calcium channels. It's similar to benzos in some respects, but it's not the same. It's prescribed for generalised anxiety disorder

Hello guys, I am new to the Forum and i wanted to share my experience with Invega so far.

The doctor injected me twice, with 150mg and 100 after a week, so total 250mg when i was in a mental hospital.
In the first 1.5 month off of Invega, i wanted to go to bed very early and i slept for more than 12h a night.
At month 2,5 off, i started to develop some small dopamine rushes from time to time. Also my feelings came back very slowly.
At 3,5 months off i finally got my innver voice back, and i felt serotonin levels went a little bit up, because i was so feeling good just by taking a nap.
I am 4 months off right now and compared to the earlier months, i feel more intelligent (not as much as before but maybe (65%)
I remember when i had troubles reading texts and huge motivational problems, that stopped me to write something into this forum.
The other big, if not the biggest problem is depression and anhedonia, or i don't know how to call it. Basically it is the feeling of, that noting makes sense or having no interest in anything at all, specially not be interested in things i used to be interested in.
Luckily this feeling decreases gradually, so i feel better a tiny bit from week to week.

As someone who is very interested in Detoxification, Spirituality, Nutrition and Sports, it hit me like a bullet, when i found out that, there is not such thing as an "antidote" to Invega.
Now, i come from a quite expercienced backround in terms of braindamage or drug induced damage of body and brain, cause i once used (and i never would recommend it to anybody) Propecia or Finasteride, which is a DHTA blocker and messes up with your whole homonal system, if YOU can't handle it.
So i am or was not scared of not recovering from Invega at first place, because i am a big believer in recovery. BUT... and this is most important,when it comes to a accelerated recovery is your diet, supplements, exercise and sleep.
Of course there will be always exceptions, when it comes to recovery, like a few people sadly experience less to no recovery. But these are the hard cases.

Invega is metabolized in a such a ridiculous way. And the half life is horrendous, isn't it?
It is excreted UNCHANGED through our pee mostly.
So what can we do to counter Invega or recover faster?
I am already eating low carb high fat, drinking 2 L and more of water, taking Vitamin C, Ashwaganda, Vitamin A, Zinc, Nutritional yeast ( B Vitamins) and St. John's Wort. So that is pretty standard for a good recovery.
I started taking SJW about a month ago and noticed a very slight acceleration in excretion of Invega, because whenever i take it, it feels like new forced wave of side effects of Invega. Kinda hard to describe but SJW gives an effect like, "Hey Invega is in your body and it the party is not finished yet".
My theory is that, whenever a small amount of Invega leaves our body either by peeing or shitting, we get a new wave of side effects before.
I could be wrong, but i experienced it a few times now.
SJW might be placebo too, but when i compare the waves and it's timing, compared to the months i didn't take it... It shows me, that whenever Invega is about to leave my body i get a new wave of side effects. And with SJW i feel more of a constant feeling of experiencing waves than without.
This is just my observation so far. I i have read something similar in this comment section.
There was a woman, that has husband coming off... something like that.

Oh and not to forget, i read every 275 site of this thread and also everything of the old threat too (v.2).
What else do i do for a faster recovery?
I go for 2 hour walks, nearly every day. I think it can't hurt. Because of the increased bloodflow (general contraction of muscles and it's fluids, the drug can be pumped and directed a bit faster to the exit of the body, instead of just floating around.
I believe Invega, once it was injected, it floats around massively spread throughout our bodys.
The way Invega is metabolized and then finally eliminated is sadly very limited. The filtering system of our bodys is simply not designed for this specific kind of Drug. That explains the long half life of Invega.
It is very frustrating and i am really trying everything to speed up the process. So if anyone has any recent information i am, open to it. Cheers guys!
Did u r energy came back?

I'm gonna take pregabalin mostly for anxiety, but basically I hope it'll work its magic for my depression too, lol. It always did for some reason. It's a GABA modulator, but it doesn't bind to GABA-A or GABA-B receptors, it affects calcium channels. It's similar to benzos in some respects, but it's not the same. It's prescribed for generalised anxiety disorder
Im taking that i used to get high from gabapentin before i took the shot my tolerance would build up crazy fast but now im on pregablin which is suppose to be stronger doesnt really effect me

Update I’ve been awake ever since I posted about how great phenylpiracetam is. The insomnia is no joke...I got very angry today and edgy towards my family but I took a klonopin and it calmed things down. I think this stuff needs to be paired with an anti anxiety. Just my opinion/ experience. Surprisingly potent stim so be careful with it. If you’re prone to mania this can deff induce it
Ur lucky u can feel klonopin i cant feel any benzos

Did u recovered u r energy?
Yeah its back definently, actually one guy told me that i am good "energy". Also ive losen weight or my muscles are being tighten its very nice thing, idk am i about to lift anymore, or now? we'll see maybe i don't need it now. Just keeping em "healthy" ways of life etc. I'm having cravings about life definenty rn and atm. o_O:eek:

Yeah its back definently, actually one guy told me that i am good "energy". Also ive losen weight or my muscles are being tighten its very nice thing, idk am i about to lift anymore, or now? we'll see maybe i don't need it now. Just keeping em "healthy" ways of life etc. I'm having cravings about life definenty rn and atm. o_O:eek:
But you had pill form ?

i see.

Did u had injections or just pills

I did blood analysis and my halflife is 40 days i dont understand who its possible that the med still work after its elimination🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.