• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you man i feel the same way about music it rarely works when i used to listen to it all day everyday. Pregablin only works for me if i take 1000-1500 mg but only once in a while if i do it 2 days in a row its in effective. I am taking as prescribed rn which is just 300mg a day split into 3 times
I used to take 300mg daily, then upped to 600mg but I got addicted, so I had to come off of it. Then started taking 150mg daily, but it always stopes working after some time. What I can say about this drug is that it is really powerful for anxiety and even for depression and OCD, no joke. SSRIs and other antidepressants never really helped me, but pregabalin was capable of reducing depression and OCD symptoms to a great degree, but it only works for up to 1-2 months, which is a big downside of this drug and the tolerance gets higher very quickly. I remember being put on escitalopram, mianserin, pregabalin and propranolol, and I was so grateful for this mix, but the effects of pregabalin never last.

I wouldnt switch to abilify unless u have problems with maina or psychosis. Yes abilify can reuptake dopamine (not when its been blocked by stronger AP) but people here are having problems on abilify too. Also it will dull recreational drugs but thats if u care about that.
I could never really understand what it means that Abilify is a partial dopamine agonist. Like, it can either lower and raise the dopamine levels when needed? I certainly have never noticed such effect on myself, it's just blocking my receptors, not doing anything other than that.

U may be right tho i might just be wrong. But after 3 pyschotic episodes that didnt change weed only when i started antipyschotics. Im guessing u started antipyschotics right after ur first episode so maybe thats why weed isnt working not because of ur schizo

damn, actually you might be right

I could never really understand what it means that Abilify is a partial dopamine agonist. Like, it can either lower and raise the dopamine levels when needed? I certainly have never noticed such effect on myself, it's just blocking my receptors, not doing anything other than that.

Abilify sent me into an uncontrollable rage. I could have killed someone on the 2nd dose. The stuff is fucking dangerous. Also makes me impulsive.

If they would’ve just given us 50-100mg seraquil short term we probably would’ve pulled out of psychosis and became our normal selves again. I’ve said this before, psychosis can go away naturally, I’ve had this happen to me when I was younger multiple times where a had very strong delusional beliefs but they just went away by talking to people and gaining insight. APs are overkill

If they would’ve just given us 50-100mg seraquil short term we probably would’ve pulled out of psychosis and became our normal selves again. I’ve said this before, psychosis can go away naturally, I’ve had this happen to me when I was younger multiple times where a had very strong delusional beliefs but they just went away by talking to people and gaining insight. APs are overkill
I was feeling fine after my episode after some sleep and food i got my episode after going homeless(lots of stress) scared to sleep on the streets cause i didnt feel safe (sleep deprivation 2 weeks no sleep) i went to a horrible place with all sorts of criminals and psych patients that screamed but the food i had no food ontop of no sleep before when they finally transferred me to a decent place i felt so much better after the first night of full sleep. Why tf did i take the shot. I remember crying to my brother on the phone that i didnt want my dopamine taken away. Little did i know that all substances was not gonna work possibly ever again severe ahedonia oh i could go on with the negatives point is i recovered from psychosis naturally with sleep and food. Ifu truely have schizophrenia this may be different tho

Just tried 300 mg of phenylpiracetam. This stuff blows all the other nootropics out of the water. Very stimulating...I’m having an influx of old memories, and my internal dialogue is firing back up. Creativity is surfacing again as well

Just tried 300 mg of phenylpiracetam. This stuff blows all the other nootropics out of the water. Very stimulating...I’m having an influx of old memories, and my internal dialogue is firing back up. Creativity is surfacing again as well
Wow it worked? Does coffee and other stuff work for u? I really hope it works daily please keep updating on it

I used to take it, but for OCD, depression and anxiety and it didn't help me cure depression, but I remember being more confident. But I guess this is not an answer to what you've asked about. For me it kind of helped.
Yeah it didn't help for whatever was causing me to be excessively worried about dying and a decent amount of persistent anxiety. It went away after waking up and having some coffee but it came back after going back down for a nap. Idk. Meds just don't work for me I guess haha. And it didn't help with the thoughts. But for the anxiety and maybe the anger the thoughts cause I think I'd need a Xanax; something I know would force me to calm down and also help me feel confident since it's a literal drug and only intoxicants help. Lord knows I need confidence too because i ruin my life without it.

20 days after last shot and I feel terrible, worst feeling in the world. Can barely even talk properly and have a blank mind.
Has anyone recovered and in what time frame?
A discord should be started for everyone here

Yeah it didn't help for whatever was causing me to be excessively worried about dying and a decent amount of persistent anxiety. It went away after waking up and having some coffee but it came back after going back down for a nap. Idk. Meds just don't work for me I guess haha. And it didn't help with the thoughts. But for the anxiety and maybe the anger the thoughts cause I think I'd need a Xanax; something I know would force me to calm down and also help me feel confident since it's a literal drug and only intoxicants help. Lord knows I need confidence too because i ruin my life without it.
Antidepressants don't work on you because an antagonist has a higher affinity to receptors than its agonists. Maybe paliperidone doesn't block serotonin receptors that much, idk, but I still think that SSRIs won't work until there's no Invega left in your bloodstream. I know, for instance, that Abilify blocks serotonin levels to a great degree, because my anxiety is 10 times worse than before the shot.

Idk about xanax, you obviously shouldn't take it everyday, but taking it ad hoc should be alright. Yeah, me saying that I won't take any type of drugs ever again in my life seems funny to me now, lol. I just can't live my life the way it is, if I can't have my serotonin and dopamine for now, even in small amounts, them let's make use of GABA. I'll have a prescription for pregabalin on Thursday, so I'll probably take it for a month or so, then withdrawal and switching to some kind of benzo for a week, then coming back to pregabalin.

Antidepressants don't work on you because an antagonist has a higher affinity to receptors than its agonists. Maybe paliperidone doesn't block serotonin receptors that much, idk, but I still think that SSRIs won't work until there's no Invega left in your bloodstream. I know, for instance, that Abilify blocks serotonin levels to a great degree, because my anxiety is 10 times worse than before the shot.

Idk about xanax, you obviously shouldn't take it everyday, but taking it ad hoc should be alright. Yeah, me saying that I won't take any type of drugs ever again in my life seems funny to me now, lol. I just can't live my life the way it is, if I can't have my serotonin and dopamine for now, even in small amounts, them let's make use of GABA. I'll have a prescription for pregabalin on Thursday, so I'll probably take it for a month or so, then withdrawal and switching to some kind of benzo for a week, then coming back to pregabalin.
Yeah my mom tried telling my doctor that I don't think SSRIs would work because of the antagonism of the APs, and she said Risperdal was an agonist for either dopamine or serotonin. I forgot to bring up the invega still being active. She doesn't think it lasts as long as it does. Didn't know the antagonism was stronger though.

But I was thinking of taking Xanax as a PRN, or as needed. I know it's addictive and stuff and I don't wanna be addicted to it. Plus I can't drink on it haha. What are you going to take pregabalin for though? I looked it up and it says it's for nerve pain

Last edited:
Yo idk but coming off of invega feels very similar to coming off of heroin. I remember lying in bed having my muscles aching, head aches. And now im going thru the same thing. I feel fucking horrible. I know I have to go thru months of hell to feel better.
Hi did your energy came back?

Im now even start to realise/discover how retarded these antipsychotics has made me. I still cant speak my 2nd language. Crazy how they prescribe it people. These psychiatrist dont have empathy. I mean dont they know the mechancics of these meds? They should see difference in someobe whose psychotic whose not? In what for system do we fking live??? Do they fking care??!! I mean goal us to make peope feel better right as doctor?!!! BLOWS MY MIND!! Speechless really
How much energy u recovered?

I don’t know if Wellbutrin help or not. I was taking St. John’s worth for 4 months then at 7 1/2 months I started Adderall and Wellbutrin they both started working again. Invega has lessen in my body but I am not healed yet. I can have a normal life now, but I’m not pre invega. I miss my old self and as Johnny halo said in one of his post that he is connecting with people well I am to but then he healed months later. I think by January I will be close to 100 percent I hope sooner but I really don’t know. I will post my recovery story to help everyone. I just need my emotions back at there full extent. My body is stronger but also it’s weak. The problems I have now are no strong emotions, feeling sex is still not the same it’s not back yet, fatigue most of the day until I take Wellbutrin xl . I need my motivation back to. These are my problems now. Oh, I still can’t retain information my memory is still bad. Yes I have improved a lot but I still need time to heal guys. I’m not suffering and I promise you will eventually stop suffering to. Don’t give up. I tried once to take my life on invega but I failed. God has a purpose for me in this life, so I will wait to be healed. If you need to message me please do so. I will check blue light each day if you need me to in courage you. Look at my first posts I was so scared and honestly living in hell was horrific, but I no longer wish to die. I just want to hurry up in heal. I’m not 100 percent.ixi if you are still reading this forum. I want you to hold on. Please continue to fight. I had to fight 8 long hell months. 8 months is so bad. I didn’t think I would ever see the day I want to continue to live to recover. I hope I’m not this new person. I still pray to god to heal me 100 percent. I know invega is still in me. I feel it. I’m just ready for this to be over. I’m still fighting this war ixi it’s not over for me. So please continue this fight with me. You are my friend ixi I will be here for you. You didn’t message back but I know why. Invega is strong in your body and you just don’t want to message back. It’s okay ixi you will improve and heal. GODSPEED ❤❤❤
Did you fully recovered your energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.