• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see how you guys are going on and doing more drugs. I’m steering far from any Drug!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!! Get any type of drug AWAY FROM ME!!!!
Well weed never made me suicidal Ahedonia took all my pleasure away I would never touch a psych drug again even an antidepressant

Hi, I've been lurking in these forums for years now.

Like many of you, I've already taken Invega, Risperidone, Abilify, Zyprexa, among other medications.
I've had 5 psychotic episodes so far. In the last 4 I lost my ability to feel emotions, pleasure, motivation after taking the medications. Nothing felt worth doing, music felt like noise, etc...

What has worked for me twice now, to recover my ability to feel emotions, was a practice to blast open my heart chakra (which I was told was unwell and the root of the problem):

The only catch for me is whenever I start feeling emotions again, I become psychotic again after a while. Let's hope for the best this time.

I hope you all recover.

I'm fine with that. Just hoping this isn't permanent.
shouldn't be. it'd be more realistic to expect a couple years so you don't get your hopes up but there's people that've had significant improvements around 6 months and have recovered under a year.

shouldn't be. it'd be more realistic to expect a couple years so you don't get your hopes up but there's people that've had significant improvements around 6 months and have recovered under a year.

already been 2 years for me, maybe 1 more

Yo has anyone been on Lexapro? My doctor is going to send some out to me Thursday or Friday to help with the thoughts (inaudible voices pretty much) that basically fucking hate me. Do any of you have this same thing and have taken the drug? Did it help?

Oh and my doctor says that the risperdal i'm taking is a (partial?) agonist of either serotonin or dopamine? I don't remember which. Is this actually true? Internet says it's an antagonist towards both.

Last edited:
Just a reminder: it seems one of the more effective ways to eliminate Invega seems to be extreme physical exertion. Obviously know your own limits, but...

Going for a one mile walk a day just doesn't seem to be sufficient. On lengthy hikes (20 plus miles) I've managed to kick the drug for lengthy periods of time. Elimination, as we know, seems to come in phases and waves, so, be careful what you go for but physical exertion every day for a period of time is what I did. And it works.
Hey man. How do you know about the effectivenes of the elimination? Is is just your observation or did read it somewhere else too? Thanks

Oh and my doctor says that the risperdal i'm taking is a (partial?) agonist of either serotonin or dopamine? I don't remember which. Is this actually true? Internet says it's an antagonist towards both.
user experience here: it blocks em.

user experience here: it blocks em.
I was able to get drunk while taking them so I honestly don't doubt what she's saying but I don't doubt what you're saying either. I was thinking she got some meds mixed up but idk

I'd say I feel 20% dopamine. I didn't have any Invega injection, just a super low dose of Abilify daily for 7 months.
Oh wow. I honestly don't know anything about the abilify experience. My only impression is that it's stronger considering one of the guys here that was on it. He had Windows very early on, but he worked out to get it out faster and then it was just downhill from there as it rereleased. He got pretty bad.
May I ask what your side effects are?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.