• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I coulda been getting lit rn off good kush thats good for you but nope i gotta resort to drinking i miss my dopamine receptors fuck this shit none of yall understand

what do you got going on that's making you think you're not fully recovered?
I got issues like i can't get drunk its like im always sober even i drink, okay okay i have started having fun and no more anxiety! that's awesome, still missing letters "D", "R" and "T", from my internal monologue, im really trying to talk with ppl in my mind :) I have started chatting with girl in snapchat this is awesome really, she's stripper but idgaf tho :D

well the girl actually faded me but i still put the last message which was obviously too much for her:(.I think im in argue with her atm don't know about that anymore still have some contact to her. But u know life, ups and downs... Also drinked like 40 cans of beer:p:p during the weekend and last night my heart started pumping like a crazy i tought im gonna have heart attack or something, then i took 40mg of propranolol and that helped. Haven't slept much at all and still the heart has some fking problem, i think it's the hangover, but don't worry ill survive. Also i think im healed 65%/100%. Really fking hardcore.

well the girl actually faded me but i still put the last message which was obviously too much for her:(.I think im in argue with her atm don't know about that anymore still have some contact to her. But u know life, ups and downs... Also drinked like 40 cans of beer:p:p during the weekend and last night my heart started pumping like a crazy i tought im gonna have heart attack or something, then i took 40mg of propranolol and that helped. Haven't slept much at all and still the heart has some fking problem, i think it's the hangover, but don't worry ill survive. Also i think im healed 65%/100%. Really fking hardcore.
U cant really get drunk huh even after all those beers? My best shot is taking a break off alch for 2 weeks then drinking some fireball

U cant really get drunk huh even after all those beers? My best shot is taking a break off alch for 2 weeks then drinking some fireball
i have to say i can get in a buzz and things like that but something is missing i just can suck the beer like a vampire is sucking blood :D lmao, i might try to get off but i have tried boose i drink it like sponge :D! but yeah haldolhell i wish u luck with the salvia i think it's gonna be workin!

Invega makers are in bed with pharmaceutical companies. Raise your cholesterol so you need more drugs, raise your blood sugar so you need more drugs. Make you bed ridden so your a zombie. It's a modern day drug used to make money off healthy people lives ruined.

Sounds like it'd work. But doesn't salvia fucking suck?
It’s not as nice as dmt I’ve even heard it referred to dmt’s special cousin. At high doses I turn into an object like a book and I flap around and get my life force torn out and think I’m gonna be stuck forever and I’m in the after life. But when I took it home and tried small doses with meditative music it was actually really nice and therapeutic. I think it can get me to quit smoking tobacco and hopefully even take my mind off weed. Only in low doses. Breaking through on it is like being ripped into a million pieces.

So basically I’m just hoping I can take small amounts of it and go in a meditative state. It’s a real nice feeling but idk if it’ll even work :( even if it’s a diff receptor. If it works I’ll finally have something to keep me happy till weed comes back

Low doses was like I transformed with the meditative music and got an amazing relaxing body high. It’s suppose to lower your dopamine so idk how it all works man.

Really scared I might have a bad reaction cause of the antipsychotics still in my system but at this point I’m so desperate for something espically something that helps with addiction if you heard of ibogaine and how it cures heroin addicts that also effects the KOR receptor

People who claims recovery take 9 months are scammer give yourself at least 2-3 years
Yes it might not take 9 months but recovery is possible. You know that first hand you spoke to somebody who’s recovered🙂 Stay strong brother and persevere

Status
Not open for further replies.