• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i flushed some of my meds (risperidone) out of wc, when i touched the pills they fucking hit my head again, im having headache lmao they absorbed through my hands this is horrible :(
I'm hopefully going to be doing that same shit in November. Can't fucking wait to get of APs. I don't think they can absorb through your hands though bro.
Edit: just read that risperdal inhalation or skin absorption can be dangerous. Damn bro haha.

Last edited:
One positive thing is my energy seems to be getting a little better. Month 4 off invega and I started myself down 12 pounds of what I have gained. I have had to lose weight so many times because of meds. This time it's the worst. I normally walk it off but my energy is so low. I'm going to bed hungry every night.

Just a reminder: it seems one of the more effective ways to eliminate Invega seems to be extreme physical exertion. Obviously know your own limits, but...

Going for a one mile walk a day just doesn't seem to be sufficient. On lengthy hikes (20 plus miles) I've managed to kick the drug for lengthy periods of time. Elimination, as we know, seems to come in phases and waves, so, be careful what you go for but physical exertion every day for a period of time is what I did. And it works.

Closing in on 1 year on the 17th. I will recover soon. This has been the most brutal thing I have ever experienced, and I am sure I will be grateful for a normal brain once I recover. I know how everyone feels, and I hope you guys get better soon as well.

I can Google for hours looking for answered and there are none. Juststories of people that have been screwed over by pharmaceutical companies. I talked to my doctor and she is against this drug. Fuck hospitals ability to force brain damage on people. Hospitals are a death sentence. They need there power taken away. #write letters # protest #call lawyers stop there greed.

Closing in on 1 year on the 17th. I will recover soon. This has been the most brutal thing I have ever experienced, and I am sure I will be grateful for a normal brain once I recover. I know how everyone feels, and I hope you guys get better soon as well.
Thoughts?

i used to be able to read hella fast and now it takes me forever to read a sentence.. anyone else experience this?
Yeah still after 4 months. Altough I do experience some improvements too. Its not a lot though, more like 0.1%. But cognition,iq and motivation is still shit.

Joined my hospitals drug classes hopefully i can learn to cope with the cravings of weed. I wouldn't be craving so bad if i got dopamine from other things. God I wish I never took this shot. I hope everyone hangs in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.