• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im 2 months off xeplion and i basically got every symptoms your guys mentioned. The blank mind is hella annoying. Sexual dysfunction too but sometimes i ve a watery ejaculation and sometimes i do have thick semen. Do you guys know when these sides effects go. I had a psychotic episode and my doctor wanted me to continue with zyprexa but i refused to take it.

Last edited:
glad you're feeling better Paula! was it the wellbutrin?
I don’t know if Wellbutrin help or not. I was taking St. John’s worth for 4 months then at 7 1/2 months I started Adderall and Wellbutrin they both started working again. Invega has lessen in my body but I am not healed yet. I can have a normal life now, but I’m not pre invega. I miss my old self and as Johnny halo said in one of his post that he is connecting with people well I am to but then he healed months later. I think by January I will be close to 100 percent I hope sooner but I really don’t know. I will post my recovery story to help everyone. I just need my emotions back at there full extent. My body is stronger but also it’s weak. The problems I have now are no strong emotions, feeling sex is still not the same it’s not back yet, fatigue most of the day until I take Wellbutrin xl . I need my motivation back to. These are my problems now. Oh, I still can’t retain information my memory is still bad. Yes I have improved a lot but I still need time to heal guys. I’m not suffering and I promise you will eventually stop suffering to. Don’t give up. I tried once to take my life on invega but I failed. God has a purpose for me in this life, so I will wait to be healed. If you need to message me please do so. I will check blue light each day if you need me to in courage you. Look at my first posts I was so scared and honestly living in hell was horrific, but I no longer wish to die. I just want to hurry up in heal. I’m not 100 percent.ixi if you are still reading this forum. I want you to hold on. Please continue to fight. I had to fight 8 long hell months. 8 months is so bad. I didn’t think I would ever see the day I want to continue to live to recover. I hope I’m not this new person. I still pray to god to heal me 100 percent. I know invega is still in me. I feel it. I’m just ready for this to be over. I’m still fighting this war ixi it’s not over for me. So please continue this fight with me. You are my friend ixi I will be here for you. You didn’t message back but I know why. Invega is strong in your body and you just don’t want to message back. It’s okay ixi you will improve and heal. GODSPEED ❤️❤️❤️

0-24 to elimante poison
24-48 for recovery
all should be resotred with time im hoping because these last 8 months have been really difficult im hoping to notice massive improvemnt in the next 4-24 months
Stop giving false hope sbar25. The poison will let go earlier than 24 months. It’s depends on the number of shots. Listen 8-12 months is average healing so most of us will heal in this time frame. Long healers are 12-18 months. Most people are 8-12 months, so don’t be discouraged by sbar25. Yes sbar25 you and me spoke at the beginning of invega. We both know how insane this medicine or poison is, so I can tell you to stop because me and you are friends even though you scare people off blue light. Be more positive my friend. I know your healing and improving everyday I am to yay😀 I still have a couple of months to go. Good luck sbar25 you’re awesome but be more positive. GODSPEED ❤️❤️❤️

feeling pretty good... I’d say I’m about 85-90 percent recover. I have a job and a girlfriend. I’m trying to go to the gym and eat healthy again. I’m Having sex regularly. I got two shots the first loading dose then one following it back in October of last year. Hard to believe it’s been a year already almost. You really do start to forget how bad it really was after sometime. I will say I didn’t just wake up feeling better it’s so gradual that you can’t even tell. I remember where I would stay in bed for 20-24 hrs a day and read this forum search YouTube videos just to find hope. I’m way past that now. I forget to even look at this forum. Time is flying by again. My levels aren’t 100% in my body right now but they will be. And I’ll be super aware of everything from now on. Have some hope people.

feeling pretty good... I’d say I’m about 85-90 percent recover. I have a job and a girlfriend. I’m trying to go to the gym and eat healthy again. I’m Having sex regularly. I got two shots the first loading dose then one following it back in October of last year. Hard to believe it’s been a year already almost. You really do start to forget how bad it really was after sometime. I will say I didn’t just wake up feeling better it’s so gradual that you can’t even tell. I remember where I would stay in bed for 20-24 hrs a day and read this forum search YouTube videos just to find hope. I’m way past that now. I forget to even look at this forum. Time is flying by again. My levels aren’t 100% in my body right now but they will be. And I’ll be super aware of everything from now on. Have some hope people.
How are your emotions bro? Can you feel love again and make conversations with people?

I can't really say I feel better, but today I thought to myself "if I was able to call a therapist and talk to her for almost one hour, why not try to call a friend?", so I wrote to my friend "hey, how about I call you in the evening?", he was like "woah, I didn't expect that coming from you. Sure". So we talked for 81 minutes. 81 minutes, lol. Sure, it was hard to talk, but it wasn't terrible really, I couldn't find words several times, but in general I was able to have a nice conversation with him. I also went for a walk with my mum and my dog in the evening, she says "stay here with the dog, I'll go buy something in the shop", so I say "I'll do it", she stares at me like "is this him?", haha. So when I was inside I felt anxious, but it wasn't as bad as if I was about to pass out. I bought three little times, I left and I thought to myself "I actually did it". Moreover, I was listening to some relaxing music today and I felt a tiny bit of enjoyment during it. I really don't feel an improvement, but what I did, I did despite of feeling really bad and it turns out I can occasionally go to buy something or make a phone call. Sure, when I make a phone call to my doctor for example, my heart is beating really fast, but when I called my friend, it wasn't really so bad.
How were you before the shot? Abilify did this to u?

Did you lose the weight that you gained while on the medication? How long did it take to lose it?

Did you lose the weight that you gained while on the medication? How long did it take to lose it?
I went from 145lbs to 117lbs. It took 8 months to get my pre invega weight. You have to wait for the medication to lessen because I lost the weight quick like 2 weeks. I’m happy I’m not fat anymore lol. I’m waiting for my emotions and motivation to come back. I’m 65 percent right now, so I think January I will recover hopefully before. You will lose the weight. I did. Good luck GODSPEED ❤️❤️❤️

I’m responding to you because you were the only one to reach out to me. Listen warrior you will get better in time I promise. I thought I was going to suffer forever. Well at 8 months my suffering stopped. I no longer suffer or think about blue light. I was bed ridden for 8 months. I was dying everyday. I know you are suffering everyday but please hang on. People do commit suicide from invega, but you won’t because you are listening to me. I made it threw the torture phase and you will to. I’m watching you on blue light on the sidelines. No I have not recovered yet. I wish I was recovered, but I’m not. I feel better I’m not suffering but I have a long ways to go to heal. I started Wellbutrin everyday now and it helps but keeps you up all night sometimes. I need to find a sleep medication badly. I want you to stay strong. Sbar25 is getting better to because his post are finally positive now. I’m still praying for god to heal me everyday. Like I said I’m not healed not even close, but I’m not suffering. I can wait everyday now without being drives insane by invega. Guys listen I went from 145lbs to 117lbs now. I lost all my invega weight. My sex drive is almost back but my emotions are dull but I do feel some emotions but not strong emotions. My boyfriend left me which was best. Invega is deadly and I truly hope you all stays strong. It does get better. Read my post I thought I would never get better, but when I do heal I promise to let invega warriors know that I did. I don’t check blue light everyday so if you have any questions message me and I’ll check it soon. Good luck guys and again hold on. Shot I hate invega I’m still got invega in my system. I pray I recover soon. Good luck ixi I’m your friend always until you recover or I recover. Don’t give up girl. GODSPEED ❤❤❤
Hey there! Thanks for giving us hope, every bit helps. How did you manage to lose the weight and how long did it take you? Also, when did you get your period back? ive been off the drug for 3 months now and my weight is still climbing.

So im 2 months off xeplion and i basically got every symptoms your guys mentioned. The blank mind is hella annoying. Sexual dysfunction too but sometimes i ve a watery ejaculation and sometimes i do have thick semen. Do you guys know when these sides effects go. I had a psychotic episode and my doctor wanted me to continue with zyprexa but i refused to take it.
Average healer is 8-12months and long healers are 12-18months. Rare healer can take up to 2 years.

Hey there! Thanks for giving us hope, every bit helps. How did you manage to lose the weight and how long did it take you? ive been off the drug for 3 months now and my weight is still climbing.
Honestly I didn’t do anything lol. I just starting losing weight rapidly. Didn’t change my diet at all. Honestly just wait I promise you will lose the weight. I was fat for 8 months. Be patient.

Hey there! Thanks for giving us hope, every bit helps. How did you manage to lose the weight and how long did it take you? Also, when did you get your period back? ive been off the drug for 3 months now and my weight is still climbing.
I got my period back at month 3

I wasnt the happiest before the antipsychotic shots but now i have no escape without drugs my only other escape if offing myself but i just hope i can feel drugs again soon

How are your emotions bro? Can you feel love again and make conversations with people?
Gradually starting to make conversations with people again... not a quick and excited as before but it’s coming back.I do have feelings again. I care about this girl I’ve been talking to a lot she’s always on my mind. I look forward to seeing her on the weekends and chatting with her throughout the day. Before I didn’t look forward to anything everything was dark and wet. I’m also looking forward to work. I landed a job in June that last two months and I couldn’t handle it was making good money but the hours were shitty and I hardly had any time off. I’m at this other place now and it’s treating me pretty well I get the weekends off and only have to work 4 days a week if I choose to. Everything’s coming back together.

honestly I didn’t gain much weight as far as on the scale. I was super muscular before I got the shot.... so I ended up looosing muscle and gaining fat which kept me around the same weight.

I wasnt the happiest before the antipsychotic shots but now i have no escape without drugs my only other escape if offing myself but i just hope i can feel drugs again soon
Don’t offer yourself. Be patient as believe you will recover. I’m not healed yet but I hope it’s soon. Good luck

How were you before the shot? Abilify did this to u?
I was dealing with major OCD, depression and social phobia before the shot, but I was able to somehow go out in order to do shopping or go to school, travel, I've even had a girlfriend for like 5 months until she broke up with me when I ended up in a hospital, and a year ago I was going to gym regularly for a few months. But after the Abilify shot it just got extremely bad, so if I wasn't ever given this AP, today maybe I'd be in school, doing stuff, outside activities etc., with a perspective of getting a job in the near future.

In 1.5h I'll have a talk with another therapist online. Yesterday and today I definitely have been feeling a lot worse, so those happier moments I've mentioned about probably were just small windows, but maybe I'll start having windows more often from now on, idk. I'm trying to stay positive though, but the OCD, anxiety and the fear of going back to hospital just kind of holds me back from thinking positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.