• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invega shrinks your testicles and lowers your testosterone levels
this is true. your penis shrinks. however, does it grow back once you are fully recovered?

no i'm not saying there are methods to remove invega. the only option to do that i think is to take St. John's Wort.
i guess i can buy some st. john wort, it seems cheap.

I'm hoping to climb mountains and do lots of stuff after invega sustenna I really do hope to be able to heal and go backpacking

I woke up a little more positive today.
My theory is as goes
0-2 years: initial recovery \ drug elimination
2-5 years: bulk recovery
5+ years: healing
Antipsychotics are satan.
We have a birthright to have dopamine.
Satan has stolen it.
Ross Jason Bohem Lai has been 5 years. Ut he had 24 shots and is overweight.
Rosi71 had 2 shots but had a stroke and depression from her stolen child.
I had 1 shot.
1 damn shot.
I'm hoping that this is just a CHAPTER in my book of life and not the entire Book.
The only thing that strikes me as odd is apparently cnce the cell is cleaned it still doesnt respond to serotonin. Maybe invega has some dna manipulation.

It does.

I'm hoping to climb mountains and do lots of stuff after invega sustenna I really do hope to be able to heal and go backpacking
Yeah! I think I understand more about the Invega curse than ever but honestly we have to trudge forward. The body needs a lot of recovery and nutrients after the bout. It's pretty shitty but you need to have hope.

Someone said their testicles shrunk on here a while ago. I’m probably gonna leave this thread. I don’t wanna be harassed and censored by perps and people who haven’t even taken Invega

I have taken Invega. Watch your assumptions. You are free to leave. This isn't harassment, it's accountability.

I would consider myself a fast healer.
I want to heal so badly I am ready to start climbing mountains again I just hope it is still possible I am trying to sweat out the in vega I just hope the receptors can regenerate after the poison is gone in prepared to wait as long as it takes just hoping it actually happens

I would consider myself a fast healer.
I want to heal so badly I am ready to start climbing mountains again I just hope it is still possible I am trying to sweat out the in vega I just hope the receptors can regenerate after the poison is gone in prepared to wait as long as it takes just hoping it actually happens

Bro you will. You just gotta wait for the molecules to leave the receptors, and then maybe wait for your receptors to heal. with drug addiction, it takes 90 days to 1+ year (depending on the intake) for receptors to return back to normal. So if APs damage receptors, expect it to be something like that. it is not clear to me though that they actually damage receptors.
I say you should stop worrying about healing since it will happen. Just be patient. It's probably your AP induced depression that believes in the worst if i'm being honest. I know i'd believe in the worst whenever i was depressed. It's not like a lobotomy where the side effects are permanent because certain nerves are literally removed. It's just a molecule 'blocking' our receptors, not removing or attacking them. Just stop hoping and start believing, man. It'll make the process alittle less dreadful. plus you had one injection. if i read it correctly, it'd take long-term use to shrink the brain which i think is the only way it damages the brain, along with cell death. the amygdala and hippocampus shrinks which deals with memory storage and retrieval; amygdala being the fight or flight response center. but the time it takes for cell death is unknown to me. whether instant or from long-term use, i think that is reversible too after healing since cell death is natural to us and is used in the process of replacing old cells. but there's nothing that says that the receptors get damaged.

Last edited:

I wanna try backpacking deep in the woods and maybe only fish and forage for food instead of bringing my own. I think it'd be an interesting experience. It'd also be nice to spend some time out in nature.

this is true. your penis shrinks. however, does it grow back once you are fully recovered?

i guess i can buy some st. john wort, it seems cheap.

i think your penis shrinks slightly because it's not as erect since you have libido loss. it comes back i believe when your libido does. how long that takes is unknown. mine recovered in 1.5 months but some people that department takes the biggest hit and it takes a couple or several years.

Ya that's good to hear .edu just hope the molecules c!are our was reading on one website where some guy claims his receptors have been clogged for 8+ years I hope he is lying or robbing man I just want these molecules gone you know we maybe once the drug is gone it takes some people.long time to recover idk I want to be able to go for walks and enjoy them I can't enjoy anything about life right now unfortunately I'm 6 months out from 1 shot I have noticed sleep and sexual dysfunction have improved crossing my fingers for that day where things are back to normal

Has anyone managed to hold down a job through this my start date is fast approaching and I have no idea what to do. I don’t wanna start my job then get fired.

Has anyone managed to hold down a job through this my start date is fast approaching and I have no idea what to do. I don’t wanna start my job then get fired.

what are your issues? if they're severe enough i say just back out unless you need it and don't have a failsafe. then i'd say tough it out and see what you can do. but if you can back out, let them know and tell them your interested in returning when you recover.

Guys, please tell me what I should do, I don't want to sound depressing, but right now I'm in a state where it isn't even depressing anymore, I'm afraid I might die any time soon, and not because of killing myself, just the drug killing me, messing with my brain and maybe other organs.
I started losing weight, because I thought it'd help with removing Abilify from my system, and it does apparently, because I feel so bad that I'm afraid of dying. I've noticed that after losing weight my mental state has become way worse, so I decided not to lose weight anymore. But I can't. I can't eat, because I puke all the time. Zero appetite, only puking, I'm losing weight faster and faster and I can't do anything to stop this. I don't sleep at all, like at all literally. I can't fall asleep and if I do, I have nightmares all the time and I wake up after 10 minutes after falling asleep. I feel so depressed that I don't think this can be real anymore, a person can't feel so bad, it's impossible, it's like I'm in a concentration camp with a lobotomy. I can't think and talk almost at all, right now I'm pretty sure that there is some physical change done to my brain because of this drug. I can't get out anywhere, because anxiety has reached its peak. My akathisia is back, my muscles ache so badly. Please, is there any way in which a hospital can remove the drug immediately? I'm dying everyday. I constantly think of going to a hospital, but I don't know if they can help me in any way, honestly. And I'm so afraid they'd put me on antipsychotics if I went to one, it's like a huge PTSD against drugs caused by Abilify. Plus, I'm scared of people so much that I think I wouldn't even be able to be in a hospital. I went down from 15% of bodyfat to 13.1%, measured by a calculator available on the Internet. And I'm afraid I'll have 5% of bodyfat in two weeks, because I puke everything. What the fuck do I do? If I don't respond that means I'll probably be in a hospital or that I won't be able to respond, because my brain is dead already.

Status
Not open for further replies.