• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing I’ve just started dieting July 1st. Before then I ate 3 meals a day and still lost weight. So if I consume 500 calories a day for a month I know I should lose 10 lbs at least. I will have a cheat day each week. Maybe get a different sub from subway each week yummy. I still never feel full or hungry only when the medicine release at the end of the month I feel hungry badly. This is way I’m getting diet pills to carve my hunger.

For the people who lost weight after their last injection..
How long did it take? i'm eager to lose the 50lbs i gained and i'm alittle worried it won't go away lol. i think i lost alittle fat in my stomach but i still can't really see the outline of my abs, just where they are; but i still have chubby cheeks. i don't really mind it but it makes me look alittle uglier imo.
Adipex worked for me. It a strong diet pill. Watch your calories you will lose weight. You cant consume sugars all day everyday. If 500 calories are too low for you. Start with a 1000 calorie diet a day and then when you feel you can reduce the calories lower them to 800 then 700 then 600 then 500. I promise you will lose that damn 50 lbs quickly but don’t starve yourself keep fruits around to help with the hunger and stay hydrated to. If this is too extreme for you wait till you have the motivation to lose the weight.

Apparently the drugs binds and never goes away....
Fuck johnson and johnson man I screwed up my life it's too late.....
Hopefully the new cells take over and I come back that is big maybe...
I'm just surprised how these kinds of drugs are legal they are stealing peoples life. Such a joke.

Apparently the drugs binds and never goes away....
Fuck johnson and johnson man I screwed up my life it's too late.....
Hopefully the new cells take over and I come back that is big maybe...
I'm just surprised how these kinds of drugs are legal they are stealing peoples life. Such a joke.
The drug irreversibly binds to the receptors (which receptors, I'm not exactly sure), but my understanding is that the receptors grow back, so don't be worried that you'll always be under the effects of this drug.

I'mtalking to my buddies on Facebook that said it's been 2yearss no recovert.
Why does it take so long for the receptors to heal.?
Unless it is NWO chemical lobotomies for those deemed "mentally ill".?

Why....
Why....
If recovery is in fact possible why would it take so long....?
It doesn't make sense unless the brain becomes permanently damaged

It feels like their could be permanent motor brain function damage....
I mean my buddies it's been 2 years for no improvement.
Hopefully j&I hadn't created a drug to stew people's life because of they have they are going to hell.
I hope recovery is possible I really do everyday I wake up I am reminded that it could possibly be forever tho.

I have some ideas as to why some people take so long to recover. Having a slow metabolism might be a cause. Having poor health might be a cause. Having a bad diet might be a cause.

Weight loss could be a cause. Invega stores in fat, and losing weight could cause it to be released into the body's system. Imagine someone who is close to recovery at 12 months, but then they decide to lose most of their fat. They start losing weight, but as they do, more of the drug is released into their system because the fat that is being burned has Invega stored in it. Thus, it's released into their system and in a sense, they have to start over. Now after they're done losing weight, they have to wait another 7 months for recovery.

Here's an excerpt from a post from Up4Dayz that I think relates to what I'm talking about (read the bolded):
Can you feel alcohol? : Yes, but the effect isn't the same as when I used to drink before....it's more of a Post-Invega drinking effect (as in being drunk doesn't feel as good, but I dont' drink much anyways). I really dont' feel like the Ampetamines work too well either...especially compared to before when I was presribed Adderall a long time ago. That could be tolerance, but I imagine Invega probably is doing something there too. It sounds crazy since I only had one injection, but it was in the glute and I remember that I thought I had recovered somewhat after a year and a half, and all of the sudden I had been jogging/running and I must've released some of it that was stuck in my glute or something, because I started suffering the effects again and started gaining weight for a couple weeks...then it felts like I was getting better again. I think that this medicine has a pretty horrible release mechanisim and lots of people think that just because time has gone by that the medicine is also gone, but lots of other people have experienced this type of situation it seems like...where they think they're better and then all the sudden it seems like a 2nd wave of the Invega hits them hard. That's how I would describe my situation.
He was exercising which appears to have released some of the drug in his body (I think it was probably because he was burning fat that had Invega in it) and he suffered the effects of it again.

Being overweight could be a cause for a long recovery as well, although I'm not sure. I'm hypothesizing here, but maybe some overweight people who have Invega stored in their fat burn their fat slowly enough that there's just enough Invega being released to keep their receptors blocked over a long period of time. Maybe their fat is burning so slowly that it takes a long time to release all or virtually all of the Invega in their body. I'm not sure how fat burning works though, and whether your body is burning fat constantly, even if you're overweight or obese.

I was abusing amphetamine and L-Tyrosine and wound up with what I am deeming as drug induced psychosis. I have been put on inVega as a result of this drug induced psychosis and have a ton of anxiety and discomfort from the drug. I need some sort of hope that Paliperidone isn't going to permanently damage me. I need a message of hope from somewhere. I've had two 234mg shots and am going on the 156 next month, trying to reduce it as quickly as possible and work my way onto a mood stabilizer like Lamictal.

I am having an extremely hard time expressing myself and feeling comfortable in the moment. Everything feels wrong,

"I know the truth" meaning i'm telling my story i'm talking about "me".

I truly wish you good luck and I hope lots of peoples on this forum "Fully" recover.. But I will not have anyone tell me that I will recover because it's just not possible in many cases I have seen in REAL life and in my case and calling people lairs, bot and spam is a complete disgrace.
I was abusing amphetamine and L-Tyrosine and wound up with what I am deeming as drug induced psychosis. I have been put on inVega as a result of this drug induced psychosis and have a ton of anxiety and discomfort from the drug. I need some sort of hope that Paliperidone isn't going to permanently damage me. I need a message of hope from somewhere. I've had two 234mg shots and am going on the 156 next month, trying to reduce it as quickly as possible and work my way onto a mood stabilizer like Lamictal.

I am having an extremely hard time expressing myself and feeling comfortable in the moment. Everything feels wrong,

Are u under court order? It took me forever to get off invega because of that. I eventually had to pay a private shrink to take me off of it. I have been off it for one month now and no change. Still gaining weight but that could be the saphris I'm taking. Good luck

I’m so sorry you are going threw this damn hell on earth but you need to stay strong as possible. I’m going threw hell myself and miss my old life badly. Listen get off the shot as soon as possible so you can start recovering. Like many of us on this thread we are suffering. We really don’t know how long it will take to recover but we are holding on to hope which is extremely hard. We want to be happy again and live life again. We understand your suffering. No one but us understands you and I really mean no one. Average healing time is 8-12 months and yes it can take longer but you will heal. I swear I’m so scared everyday but you have to keep your love ones close because this is the toughest experience you will go threw. Good luck to you. Again sorry you are going threw this just please try to get off the poison if you can. Godspeed

Anybody having experiences with memantine? Would say this little med could show some success, it helps with the same symptoms as you get from antipsychs (minus dyskinesia).

Adipex worked for me. It a strong diet pill. Watch your calories you will lose weight. You cant consume sugars all day everyday. If 500 calories are too low for you. Start with a 1000 calorie diet a day and then when you feel you can reduce the calories lower them to 800 then 700 then 600 then 500. I promise you will lose that damn 50 lbs quickly but don’t starve yourself keep fruits around to help with the hunger and stay hydrated to. If this is too extreme for you wait till you have the motivation to lose the weight.

i'll try it but i don't think my issue is diet, it's excess prolactin.
did you lose fat in the face first? i heard in weight loss, you lose fat in your face first. i want my cheekbones back lol. but i think i'm not losing weight because i'm still on an AP, which that'll be until October 2nd before i can get off APs completely. hoping after that i start losing weight. some people say you lose it quick? my mom said i look like i lost weight after 1.5 months of getting off of invega. my stomach feels and looks alittle flatter, but my cheeks didn't change.. i'm worried that this is all i'm going to lose, but i'm hoping it's just cause i'm on risperdal. i thought APs don't cause metabolic issues but they do. hoping once this shit is done overriding my metabolism, my metabolism will burn all this crap off quickly. i'm going to start hitting the gym once i get my car and license back.

Last edited:
Anybody having experiences with memantine? Would say this little med could show some success, it helps with the same symptoms as you get from antipsychs (minus dyskinesia).

memamtine is a NMDA receptor antagonist, right? NMDA plays a role in memory function. it'd help if there's alot of NMDA present and it'd only help with memory, but if anything there'd be low NMDA if there's even any interactions between APs and NMDA; and you don't wanna solve that with an NMDA antagonist.

i'll try it but i don't think my issue is diet, it's excess prolactin.
did you lose fat in the face first? i heard in weight loss, you lose fat in your face first. i want my cheekbones back lol. but i think i'm not losing weight because i'm still on an AP, which that'll be until October 2nd before i can get off APs completely. hoping after that i start losing weight. some people say you lose it quick? my mom said i look like i lost weight after 1.5 months of getting off of invega. my stomach feels and looks alittle flatter, but my cheeks didn't change.. i'm worried that this is all i'm going to lose, but i'm hoping it's just cause i'm on risperdal. i thought APs don't cause metabolic issues but they do. hoping once this shit is done overriding my metabolism, my metabolism will burn all this crap off quickly. i'm going to start hitting the gym once i get my car and license back.
I did lose weight but when I took a picture last week I was so ugly. I use to be skinny now I’m not. I started a diet where I eat 500 calories a day now been on it for 3 days and have lost only one damn pound, so this is really hard to lose weight while on the drug invega. Invega destroyed me so badly. I lose hope and I hate waking up everyday waiting for a change that won’t happen. I swear I loved living when I wasn’t poison and now I feel like dying everyday and I’m tired it’s been 6 months of pure torture. Sorry for being negative guys but I hate my life.

I contacted a drug injury lawyer about invega lowering the IQ. Among its many other side effects. I suggest you all do the same. Get this drug off the market! Make big drug companies pay! It's only a matter of time before there's a major lawsuit. They can't keep getting away with this.

So far one dead end my state has a ton of shifty laws making it hard to sue these big drug companies. On to the next step. Major law firms across the country that will sue invega. It's gonna happen it's just a matter of time.

So far one dead end my state has a ton of shifty laws making it hard to sue these big drug companies. On to the next step. Major law firms across the country that will sue invega. It's gonna happen it's just a matter of time.

what are these laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.