• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the ability to conversate with others comes back? This is hell on earth I can’t even have a decent conversation with any of my friends because my mind just goes blank all the time

They stole our currency...
Dopamine and serotinin is what people are competing over to feel good about life...
you get a dopamine rush...
They have blocked what every human is entititled to from birth

Does anyone know if the ability to conversate with others comes back? This is hell on earth I can’t even have a decent conversation with any of my friends because my mind just goes blank all the time

Yep, I was exactly the same. Couldn't even talk to my best friend about basic things that we used to chat about for hours. Conversation skills came back 4th month and now they're better than ever.

The thing about it is the poison is literally serving as a blockage. The system is literarally bio chemically stealing what ours. They are stealing our natural chemicals because they said we have "too much" dopamine therefore we are mentally ill.
This is grand larsony guys.

So I'm trying to talk my doctor into thinking I don't have psychosis and am more so having psychic issues. I'm being injected with risperdal and i was put under commitment for homicidal rage with a conclusion of psychosis for the stuff that goes on in my head. I typed out what i'm going to say and I want to hear what you guys think and if it's worth saying:
" I know I heard that psychosis mimics the people around you, and that's what would technically happen from a doctor's standpoint. But I'd get these thoughts of what people could say, and often times they'd repeat exactly what was said in my head. This stuff happened alot when I was a kid; sensing someone saying something not very kind to me, and then them actually saying the exact words I sensed. I'm a Pisces in astrology. It's said that we're psychic. When I first took a test and found out the probability of my mental health issue being psychosis, I instinctively thought it had similarities to psychic. That's why I believe medication doesn't work for me. Because it's quantum and not a chemical chemical imbalance which medication should solve in the blink of an eye.
And btw, risperdal antagonizes the 5HT serotonin receptor which can cause low serotonin in that department and low 5HT serotonin can make you irritable and prone to anger; so keep that in mind while you counterproductively continue to inject me to avoid any anger issues."
I doubt it'd work but I want it to be known at least.
I advise you against saying the bolded. If it has any impact, it will probably negatively affect you, not positively. As for the unbolded, I highly doubt that would be convincing to your doctor, even if it's true. I'd avoid saying that as well.

When you mention your doctor, you're talking about a psychiatrist, right? I would be careful what you say around them because they can use your words against you. For instance, they can have you committed if they think you're a danger to yourself or others, but you may already know that at this point.

I got 8 shots in total. Started out on the 200 something my shot then the117 finally down to the lowest mg. I'm no polar but the assholes at the hospital diagnosed every one skitso affective disorder which I'm not at all. I have never hallucinat ed or anything like that plus no other symptoms.
I'm sorry to hear. I was misdiagnosed too

Yes I had major cognitive impairment, I was a vegetable, brain dead, I took something like 6 shots. After the first year I improved but still half f*cked up, second years off much, much better, two years and three months started feeling again, but not very often. Libido comes and goes, it's like it takes 3 days to feel a bit horny, before this nightmare it used to take 30 minutes to feel horny again...
Thank you for sharing. Are you saying you felt braindead for a year ? I feel like there's an impediment in my head blocking my intelligence. Like my head is dammed up or waterlogged.

I hate this so much. I’m going out with my boyfriend tonight and I feel like shit all damn day long 24/7 sleep is shit to. I love him so much but it sucks not being able to feel emotions. I swear this is beyond torture. I care so much about him and I want him to know the real me not the invega version but me. When will god let me show him just how much he means to me. I swear I’m a boring sick fucking person and this isn’t right at all. I want to feel his love damn it damn it damn it. Anyways just wanted to vent. I’m so extremely sad guys. Man tomorrow is another day of hell wow I can’t take it much longer. I wish I would sleep and never wake up anymore. Sorry guys for being negative but I’m really not strong right now. I’ve lost hope.
Take courage, you're so close to recovery. and you're not boring for what it's worth ! hope your date went well

Noone really knows what is going on with invega I am in touch with Rosi71 and she didnt really heal....
These people stole my life I was beutiful, smart, passionate. It's all gone
you're still passionate. it's not gone

I've been losing weight to try to get more Invega out of my system. After 9 days, I think I've lost about 7-7.5 pounds, which is good.

I'm sorry to hear. I was misdiagnosed too

Thank you for sharing. Are you saying you felt braindead for a year ? I feel like there's an impediment in my head blocking my intelligence. Like my head is dammed up or waterlogged.

Take courage, you're so close to recovery. and you're not boring for what it's worth ! hope your date went well

you're still passionate. it's not gone
Thanks ixi for the kind words. Yeah my date went well considering poison going threw my body from invega lol. It’s a damn struggle trying to enjoy things like pre invega. We are all struggling. Yeah THIS IS BULL SHIT

I've been losing weight to try to get more Invega out of my system. After 9 days, I think I've lost about 7-7.5 pounds, which is good.
How did you lose weight? Please let me know what you did each day. Fuck I was skinny and now I’m fat. Damn you invega.

I spoke to a lawyer and he says if I can find a lawyer willing to do the leg work and we can prove invega lowers IQ we can file a class action suit against them. Anyone that wants to help me please tell me your story. We could get this drug off the market and make these fuckers pay big time!

How did you lose weight? Please let me know what you did each day. Fuck I was skinny and now I’m fat. Damn you invega.
I've been fasting with only one meal a day (including dessert) for the past 9 days. I've also been going on walks for about 2.5 hours. I stopped taking walks for a bit, but I started doing them again for the past 6-7 (I think) days. I take one walk that's about 1.5 hours, and then another walk that's about an hour.

6 month update! Well let’s see what has improved for me. I can say that the body aches are gone. I mean I had severe body aches for 6 damn months man that shit was horrible omg horrible but yes it’s gone now. I do have a regular period now and it comes every month. I can feel coffee and cigs but not too strong which sucks badly, but cigarettes use to taste like air too me and it taste nasty but now I can smoke good. Oh I can cook now and clean but I don’t have any motivation to do it so I do still have to force myself to do daily task guys. I can function if I want to. Hell the first 5 months I couldn’t even get out of bed. I have improved but it’s so damn slow guys. My head use to feel so heavy and my body but my head actually feels Clear but damn it I want my emotions for gods sake. My strength is still low and hell my motivation doesn’t exist and my emotions are dead. I can cry I can get angry and I can get sad, but shit I want happiness and love back. Where the hell is it??? lol Anyway sex drive is about half way right now it’s not recovered which sucks, but I can have moments of desire. My boyfriend turns me on before we do it so it has got better. The first 5 months I hated to think about sex or desire but it got better. Trust me I miss making passionate love. So yes I have seen improvements but it’s extremely slow guys. I’m so impatient right now. When you see improvements you will want more. I’m scared of who I will become after I heal. I’m so hoping I return to pre invega but I’m still scared. I hate to say this but it is still hell everyday even with the improvements. I just want to do monthly updates because invega sufferers will read our post guys and they will need encouragement like we do, so please post any improvements you have so we can keep hope alive. Damn it I miss my life. Stay strong 💪. I’ll be back next month for another update. If you are having extreme body aches remember I did to for 6 damn long months everyday and it was torture but hey I made it threw that part. So hopefully I continue holding on. I respect all of you going threw this with me and I know you are a true warrior and a strong person. You all inspire me to continue this nightmare and I want to thank everyone on this thread and know you are the reason I’m still fighting. Thank you all. GODSPEED. ❤️❤️❤️

If anyone has any type of improvement please list the improvements and the month you are on. It really helps us guys to have hope. It’s important to everyone going threw this nightmare. Honestly invega is life threatening and we all know this, so please whoever reads this remember to post improvements for us. We need hope to stay alive. Much love to everyone here.

I woke up a little more positive today.
My theory is as goes
0-2 years: initial recovery \ drug elimination
2-5 years: bulk recovery
5+ years: healing
Antipsychotics are satan.
We have a birthright to have dopamine.
Satan has stolen it.
Ross Jason Bohem Lai has been 5 years. Ut he had 24 shots and is overweight.
Rosi71 had 2 shots but had a stroke and depression from her stolen child.
I had 1 shot.
1 damn shot.
I'm hoping that this is just a CHAPTER in my book of life and not the entire Book.
The only thing that strikes me as odd is apparently cnce the cell is cleaned it still doesnt respond to serotonin. Maybe invega has some dna manipulation.

I believe that invega in specific isn’t causing this but antipsychotics in general because I’ve tried about 7 antipsychotics I’m now on latuda and there’s literally no difference I think the only hope now is when we are off of them I think I was misdiagnosed with drug induced phsychosis I was smoking weed and it made me super paranoid did it give me voices?...no did I see anything?.... no so why then I think it’s the antipsychotics on people who never needed them in the first place and our only chance is a year or 2 after stopping them I stop in March and I’m counting down the days as I’m sick to death of waking up everyday feeling flat and unable to feel emotions or enjoying anything luckily there is hope just don’t think it’s right that they get to drug us without permission we’re all adults the system is fucked that just my thoughts so if anyone has any questions please send me a message

I believe that invega in specific isn’t causing this but antipsychotics in general because I’ve tried about 7 antipsychotics I’m now on latuda and there’s literally no difference I think the only hope now is when we are off of them I think I was misdiagnosed with drug induced phsychosis I was smoking weed and it made me super paranoid did it give me voices?...no did I see anything?.... no so why then I think it’s the antipsychotics on people who never needed them in the first place and our only chance is a year or 2 after stopping them I stop in March and I’m counting down the days as I’m sick to death of waking up everyday feeling flat and unable to feel emotions or enjoying anything luckily there is hope just don’t think it’s right that they get to drug us without permission we’re all adults the system is fucked that just my thoughts so if anyone has any questions please send me a message
I tried Latuda and it's pretty mild compared to Invega.

For the people who lost weight after their last injection..
How long did it take? i'm eager to lose the 50lbs i gained and i'm alittle worried it won't go away lol. i think i lost alittle fat in my stomach but i still can't really see the outline of my abs, just where they are; but i still have chubby cheeks. i don't really mind it but it makes me look alittle uglier imo.

I woke up a little more positive today.
My theory is as goes
0-2 years: initial recovery \ drug elimination
2-5 years: bulk recovery
5+ years: healing
Antipsychotics are satan.
We have a birthright to have dopamine.
Satan has stolen it.
Ross Jason Bohem Lai has been 5 years. Ut he had 24 shots and is overweight.
Rosi71 had 2 shots but had a stroke and depression from her stolen child.
I had 1 shot.
1 damn shot.
I'm hoping that this is just a CHAPTER in my book of life and not the entire Book.
The only thing that strikes me as odd is apparently cnce the cell is cleaned it still doesnt respond to serotonin. Maybe invega has some dna manipulation.

where did you hear once the cell is cleaned it still doesn't respond to serotonin? can you send me an article or something?

For the people who lost weight after their last injection..
How long did it take? i'm eager to lose the 50lbs i gained and i'm alittle worried it won't go away lol. i think i lost alittle fat in my stomach but i still can't really see the outline of my abs, just where they are; but i still have chubby cheeks. i don't really mind it but it makes me look alittle uglier imo.
I was told to eat one meal a day to lose weight. In January I weighed 145 now I weigh 127. I still need to lose 20 lbs. so I eat once a day and if I am still hungry I eat pieces of fruits. You have to watch your calories. So everyday before I eat I count calories. It’s so damn hard to starve yourself. Yes I’ve lost weight but I want to get to 105. I will continue counting calories everyday I consume 500 calories a day and that’s pushing it hard, so I think I will be 110 by August if I keep starving basically. This Monday I’m going to ask my doctor for cabergoline and adipex. Both medication are good for losing weight. I heard cabergoline is a dopemin agonist I think so I will try both out for a month and let you know about my weight loss journey. Trust me invega makes you crave greasy heavy food. Before invega I was a healthy eater but now I have to force myself to lose weight it sucks, so I’ll let you know how it goes. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.