• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t want to come back on here but I usually welcome new comers to the thread. I’m a girl to and I’m sorry you have to experience this hell on earth. Tell your doctor that you are having a high heart rate do to the medication and maybe they will stop it I’m not for sure. For the lactating get cabergoline and take it for a couple of months and it should go away well I read this threw the past threads and a girl said it helped her. Listen no one but us will understand what you are going threw. Girl try your best to stop the medication. It’s hell for me and I will be 6 months on the 4th of July. Good luck to you and again welcome to the thread. Sorry we are all in this with you and we are here to vent everyday until this invega bitch dies.

Hey Paula. How've you been? Still shit? And you're going to be off of bluelight for good? I wanna atleast hear from you when you recover.

Hey Paula. How've you been? Still shit? And you're going to be off of bluelight for good? I wanna atleast hear from you when you recover.
No of course I’m not going off of blue light. I just wanted to do monthly updates only but when I see a new poor soul on the forums it broke my heart. The emotions I only have is anger and sadness. I felt sad when Raddol23 posted that she is taking invega poor soul hasn’t even stopped that poison. So yeah I feel like shit everyday all day and I know 6 months is next week and I doubt I will have any updates for Invega sufferers. Sorry for being negative guys but it’s just me telling you the truth. Fuck fuck fuck invega you dumb shit.

Fuck man I cant handle this anymore I was going to accomplish great things in my life and now I sit around feeling like I'm dying from invega....
I swear man if these drugs cause permanent damage j&j has blood on ththe hands.
I really dont want to be that guy from the giver when I'm 70 with a long beard talking about life before invega and how i used to expirecnce joy and how it's now all gone..
Seriously I'm only 25 I cannot imagine waking up at 50 with clogged dopamine receptors from getting shot up.

No of course I’m not going off of blue light. I just wanted to do monthly updates only but when I see a new poor soul on the forums it broke my heart. The emotions I only have is anger and sadness. I felt sad when Raddol23 posted that she is taking invega poor soul hasn’t even stopped that poison. So yeah I feel like shit everyday all day and I know 6 months is next week and I doubt I will have any updates for Invega sufferers. Sorry for being negative guys but it’s just me telling you the truth. Fuck fuck fuck invega you dumb shit.
Oh I see. And yeah, serotonin regulates anger so yeah, you're bound to feel it. Such stupid shit though. So what's your story behind getting the injection if you don't mind me asking?
And hopefully she finds a way to get off of them or atleast switched. Invega is no bueno.
Hopefully next month you notice some differences though just like a lot of people. I don't think you gradually feel better as the medication gradually leaves your system. I think one day you just wake up feeling better with no warning so it's possible that sometime next month you'll feel better without any sign of getting better the previous days. Not trying to get your hopes up though.

Did anyone expirecnce stomach issues? Like it feels like my stomach is always hurting or something.
Dude invega is an illness that if you can recover from is you will never forget....
It's like a terminal illness....
Stomach feels sick it's hard to think....
Nasty NASTY poison.
I hope I one day get my natural function back...
At the end of the day we all die so I am putting my faith in Jesus Christ and the ressurection.
If 3 years go by without recovery can one still expect to recover?

Oh I see. And yeah, serotonin regulates anger so yeah, you're bound to feel it. Such stupid shit though. So what's your story behind getting the injection if you don't mind me asking?
And hopefully she finds a way to get off of them or atleast switched. Invega is no bueno.
Hopefully next month you notice some differences though just like a lot of people. I don't think you gradually feel better as the medication gradually leaves your system. I think one day you just wake up feeling better with no warning so it's possible that sometime next month you'll feel better without any sign of getting better the previous days. Not trying to get your hopes up though.
Really I messed up in the psych hospital. I was superhuman and thought I was a warrior of god and I got in a fight with a man that couldn’t take me down. So they kept me a extra week and shot me with invega. So damn sad now. But hey maybe I’ll be superhuman again and this time I will keep it a secret. Yeah I died in December 2019. Fuck fuck fuck invega you stupid shit shit shit.

Oh and I agree with sbar25 most of the time. I don’t like some of his post because he scares me but I do believe we have to wait at least 2 years. I really hope not because this is truly painful everyday and I do me everyday.

I really wish i could smoke some weed and feel the effects im scared that i will permanently not be able to get high im not used to life without weed

Yeah the thing about it is i didnt even offend anyone or do anything in hospital they just shot me to get out of there.
I wish to recover I cannot imagine going through life this way.....
Who knows

Noone really knows what is going on with invega I am in touch with Rosi71 and she didnt really heal....
These people stole my life I was beutiful, smart, passionate. It's all gone

Did anyone expirecnce stomach issues? Like it feels like my stomach is always hurting or something.
Dude invega is an illness that if you can recover from is you will never forget....
It's like a terminal illness....
Stomach feels sick it's hard to think....
Nasty NASTY poison.
I hope I one day get my natural function back...
At the end of the day we all die so I am putting my faith in Jesus Christ and the ressurection.
If 3 years go by without recovery can one still expect to recover?
For most people, I think so.

Actually, I'm not sure. I think it depends. I think being overweight or obese can cause it to take longer for you to recover. That's why I'm trying to lose weight. There was someone here on Bluelight who I think took over 5 years to recover. And from what I recall from that article I posted earlier, there was an obese man who was still excreting Invega from his system after over 3 years since he stopped taking it. I imagine he was still under the effects of Invega, although I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
Sometimes it seems like the designers behind invega intended to nuke the brain...
I mean if there was recovery wouldn't more people sue johnson n johnson?
Man if on my 30th bday I'm still sick to my stomach I willl have lost hope

Sometimes it seems like the designers behind invega intended to nuke the brain...
I mean if there was recovery wouldn't more people sue johnson n johnson?
Man if on my 30th bday I'm still sick to my stomach I willl have lost hope
Dude you go from 5 years to 10 years of recovery. You say 50 years to 30 years. Honestly we don’t know. It’s fucking sucks ughhhhhhh.

Yea.
I wonder what actually happens with these drugs.
If they bind to the receptors and dont unbind then whent he brain remakes the neurons theoretically it should be the same.
Who knows.
I mean one would think that after 4 years of no poison the brain would go back
We dont really know

Yea.
I wonder what actually happens with these drugs.
If they bind to the receptors and dont unbind then whent he brain remakes the neurons theoretically it should be the same.
Who knows.
I mean one would think that after 4 years of no poison the brain would go back
We dont really know
Omg now you’re saying 4 years lmao 😂 I swear I feel like horrible death but you still make me laugh. I hate myself ughh I wish we all recover soon.

Really I messed up in the psych hospital. I was superhuman and thought I was a warrior of god and I got in a fight with a man that couldn’t take me down. So they kept me a extra week and shot me with invega. So damn sad now. But hey maybe I’ll be superhuman again and this time I will keep it a secret. Yeah I died in December 2019. Fuck fuck fuck invega you stupid shit shit shit.

What was the fight about? And it's stupid that they use medication instead of just talking it through and getting to the root causes. It'd be alot more effective, but what do I know? I'm just a crazy high school drop out. And once you go back to being superhuman don't keep it a secret unless you want to. Just keep it away from doctors because they're indoctrinated to think it's wrong because it's apparently a mental illness but what's so wrong about having extra abilities? Especially if you're a woman in a society like this where women are seen as inferior. There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like you're having voices urging you to kill or hurt someone. That's where the medication is urgent. Not because you got into a fight which is something you can never stop in society no matter how hard you try. I don't see why they aren't injecting people that are problematic towards other people; the people causing the fights

Yea...
I woke up again today feeling so gross
I'm really really scared I blew my life I made q lot or bad choices but nothing prepared me for invega fuxking sustenna
Another day of boredom and depression for me anti psychotics ruined me

I hate this so much. I’m going out with my boyfriend tonight and I feel like shit all damn day long 24/7 sleep is shit to. I love him so much but it sucks not being able to feel emotions. I swear this is beyond torture. I care so much about him and I want him to know the real me not the invega version but me. When will god let me show him just how much he means to me. I swear I’m a boring sick fucking person and this isn’t right at all. I want to feel his love damn it damn it damn it. Anyways just wanted to vent. I’m so extremely sad guys. Man tomorrow is another day of hell wow I can’t take it much longer. I wish I would sleep and never wake up anymore. Sorry guys for being negative but I’m really not strong right now. I’ve lost hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.