• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief Update : This is my 3rd month reaching 4th since my last injection (I was also put on tablets for about 3 weeks following my injections before coming clean). Memories Still Terrible but slight improvement, poor cognitive abilities remain aswell as anhedonia, but.....good news! I've noticed my inner monologue is returning and Im having more thoughts, I'm catching myself thinking and playing scenarios in my head more often (before my mind was a complete blank almost all the time). Still have a long way to go but a step in the right direction, Godbless.

Last edited:
So mowing lawn is painful and I wonder if you get more stamina after no more invega. I could just be aging but I feel this drug had made me fat and out of shape.

Brief Update : This is my 3rd month reaching 4th since my last injection (I was also put on tablets for about 3 weeks following my injections before coming clean). Memories Still Terrible but slight improvement, poor cognitive abilities remain aswell as anhedonia, but.....good news! I've noticed my inner monologue is returning and Im having more thoughts, I'm catching myself thinking and playing scenarios in my head more often (before my mind was a complete blank almost all the time). Still have a long way to go but a step in the right direction, Godbless.
That is fantastic news. I'm 2 months off and feeling completely blank pretty much all the time. I've been longing for some increased neural activity for the past few months, it's really hard not having a monologue or thoughts of any kind. I honestly feel like a complete zombie. Hopefully I'll be able to feel some kind of similar improvements soon.

Your post has been very encouraging. Thank you.

That is fantastic news. I'm 2 months off and feeling completely blank pretty much all the time. I've been longing for some increased neural activity for the past few months, it's really hard not having a monologue or thoughts of any kind. I honestly feel like a complete zombie. Hopefully I'll be able to feel some kind of similar improvements soon.

Your post has been very encouraging. Thank you.
I told my mom I don’t have any thoughts and she said BULLSHIT

I told my mom I don’t have any thoughts and she said BULLSHIT
That must be very hard. At least I have family that empathises and tries to understand what it's like for me. How long have you been suffering thoughtlessness for?

BogDan you need respect people.many people fully recover (in their dream)but the majority never fully recover

There are ways it messes with your vision for sure. I've heard of this effect before. Cleared up for me though
Yeah it was a scary experience but it’s gotten a bit better now, thing is it’s off and on so I’m still having to live like that

Status
Not open for further replies.