• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real and not just some bot trying to get us to feel some type of fake relief from this injection. At this point it’s just hard to believe that we lose so much from invega for so long and over time it just comes back like before. I still haven’t felt any changes whatsoever like why the fuck are people experiencing changes and I’m still stuck in limbo? This fucking sucks

To me this is serious, and only people here on this thread understand. No one else knows what it's like in this man made hell, so I try to update any changes in my mental state, I have been on a manic roller coaster coming back, but I welcome the mania becuz to me feeling is lot better then nothingness

I'm gonna quit alcohol today, it's just to much it numbs negative emotions but it amplifies shit aswell. I'm gonna go strait. Maybe I'll replace those empty calories with fine dinning

Story time...

So when I got injected/afflicted, well my close friend T started coming around and she would hang out with me, well I explained my situation and she stuck by me, well she got a boyfriend later on, we still continued to chill all 3 of us, NOW my shit works again and my emotions are flaring up and down, now I have awful social anxiety around both of em, cuz I have to stay neutral when they fight, before I didnt care what they were doing now I do, I got drunk yesterday and told her I cant hang out any more, I wanna get a girl and start my own thing, well she told me I'm her only friend, and well she's mine aswell.... FUCK guys

But the manic up and downs I never had before invega. It's so nice experiencing emotions no matter what I feel, I'll never take another pharmaceutical drug again so I'm just gonna have to cope either way I'm not gonna run from myself, so now I just accept things. So I'm just gonna chill and see how this plays out, I find assuming works against me.

Now I know why the doc advised me to taper off.
Well I'm happy anyway, feelings are life I wouldn't change a thing, maybe I needed the injection to show me how special life is idk

Last edited:
Oh shit this thought just hit me, well for a year or so I have been unloading my thoughts and stress on my friend T and her stuff on me, shit that's love I think...

Well that might not be a right post for this thread

How can one enjoy life being on this poison when you lose all sense of enjoyment? Nothing makes me happy anymore except sleep because it’s a small escape from this pain I’m suffering from but when I wake up I’m back to feeling like giving up. I used to get happy just visiting a book store or listening to my favorite songs now music sounds like a bunch of noise and I can’t even retain the information from books like I used to. This is not a way to live for anyone I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemy
There has to be something out there you can enjoy, try to find it. Why not try to file legal action against the makers of Invega for doing this to you? I'll throw my hat in the ring, maybe others will too. I don't want anyone else to go through this.

There has to be something out there you can enjoy, try to find it. Why not try to file legal action against the makers of Invega for doing this to you? I'll throw my hat in the ring, maybe others will too. I don't want anyone else to go through this.

I would love to sue the makers of Invega. I hate this being tortured shit.

I would love to sue the makers of Invega. I hate this being tortured shit.

This has came up before I think, i think it was Rosi 71 that was her handle anyway. Yea It didn't happen...

Dont forget all our medical records say mental.
I don't think anyone will believe us

This has came up before I think, i think it was Rosi 71 that was her handle anyway. Yea It didn't happen...

Dont forget all our medical records say mental.
I don't think anyone will believe us

Yeah we are fucked. I am going to get that shit expunged, even though it will not mean anything. You recovered, so it does not matter for you.

Still going through the process of this Vraylar shit leaving my system. Long acting antipsychotics, can kiss my ass goodbye. I've recovered to the point I don't have outbursts anymore and can control my own direction. I wish these drugs could see that I'm serious.

Did anyone else experience sever heat rash? I never got that on Invega but Vraylar left me with permanent scars.

Yeah we are fucked. I am going to get that shit expunged, even though it will not mean anything. You recovered, so it does not matter for you.

Yea it does matter this shit took me over year to get over, I want money for a year and more, they robbed me of so many opportunities in that time, dont get me started

Still going through the process of this Vraylar shit leaving my system. Long acting antipsychotics, can kiss my ass goodbye. I've recovered to the point I don't have outbursts anymore and can control my own direction. I wish these drugs could see that I'm serious.

Did anyone else experience sever heat rash? I never got that on Invega but Vraylar left me with permanent scars.

Antipsychotics suck bro. They do not anything except fuck you up.

U
To me this is serious, and only people here on this thread understand. No one else knows what it's like in this man made hell, so I try to update any changes in my mental state, I have been on a manic roller coaster coming back, but I welcome the mania becuz to me feeling is lot better then nothingness
Yeah man I totally agree just really going through it I suppose. Tired of feeling empty and hopeless nothing gets me excited anymore and it’s driving me nuts I only had 2 shots and I feel I should be recovered

There’s literally nothing I enjoy except sleep and I hate it so much

I feel the same way man but we just have to wait and hope for the best I would do anything to feel enjoyment or get a single real emotion out but it’s time that we have to battle I clock watch all day until I sleep I don’t even feel tired anymore I just lie in bed with my eyes closed till I basically pass out I have no hunger or appetite it’s all bad on my side to your not alone though

I’m sorry for the message earlier. Times get very hard but I have to remember the amazing days the Lord has allowed me to enjoy. Being almost 2 years out with little improvement it’s hard. But I have faith in the Lord that this is only a season. Y’all keep pushing. Better days are coming. The lord didn’t bring us this far to leave us stranded. Proverbs 3:5 let it mediate to the best of your ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.