• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to bloodwork. For bloodwork, you should get thyroid tests, dopamine/serotonin tests, cortisol tests, and other tests to see if you need medication to correct medical problems caused by Invega. You should do some research online and talk to your regular doctor about what tests you should get.
Thank you. I didn’t know these test exist. I’ll mention it in my next visit.

This is crazy I feel this pressure in the front of my head and it driving me crazy. Still haven’t recovered and it’s a little over 11 months since my last injection something isn’t right I can’t take this anymore
Hey, this could be your pineal gland decalcifying from the Invega. Don't worry, this could be a good thing!

This is crazy I feel this pressure in the front of my head and it driving me crazy. Still haven’t recovered and it’s a little over 11 months since my last injection something isn’t right I can’t take this anymore

You should also go to the doctor and get tests done.

I cannot feel caffeine very much at all. I can feel the affects of alcohol, and I am able to get pretty drunk. Is this standard for 4 months off? Anyone else have these issues/successes with alcohol?

Finally recovered enough from this long-acting anti-psychotic that I'm not waking up with fluid in my lungs anymore, which is apparently a symptom of Vraylar… not sure about Invega. But wouldn't be surprised.

I cannot feel caffeine very much at all. I can feel the affects of alcohol, and I am able to get pretty drunk. Is this standard for 4 months off? Anyone else have these issues/successes with alcohol?
Thing is, caffeine can temporarily ward off the effects of Invega for the duration it's in the system (roughly eight hours). Always was a coffee drinker until Invega made it so I couldn't hardly drink it anymore without getting super anxious.

Caffeine can compensate for some of the lack of energy from Invega. However, the euphoria from the caffeine simply is not there. I am drinking considerable more on Invega, which helps me feel something.

I meant drinking more alcohol

What do you feel when you drink? Do you get the euphoric feelings and the desire to be out, dance, be social, etc? That's what's missing for me. Caffeine also gives me no euphoria. So I'm with you on that.

I can feel the affects of alcohol like 70%. I can still get drunk and have a great time, but it is not perfect. For some reason I can get drunk, but not feel the affects of caffeine.

Is recovery "windows and waves" like antidepressant recovery? I had an improvement in symptoms followed by a wave of withdrawal the last few days.

Is this anyone else's experience?

Is recovery "windows and waves" like antidepressant recovery? I had an improvement in symptoms followed by a wave of withdrawal the last few days.

Is this anyone else's experience?

Yes it was my experience as well. Then it stabilized for me after 1.5 years and I never really recovered more then that. I am sadly one of the people that will never recover. I still do this date don't believe anyone has fully recovered from invega injections even though people have said on this forum they have recovered.

Yes it was my experience as well. Then it stabilized for me after 1.5 years and I never really recovered more then that. I am sadly one of the people that will never recover. I still do this date don't believe anyone has fully recovered from invega injections even though people have said on this forum they have recovered.

Sorry to hear that, what parts of yourself did you recover? What are the symptoms still there?

I've heard someone mention previously that they were able to get a blood test to see how much Invega Sustenna was left in their system. I just tried to do this with my local hospital but they told me they weren't able to test for that. Can anyone tell me where I can find a place that does test for it?

I spoke to a veteran that got this shit, he went to the VA and they can tell levels, other then that ur local doc will go off ur prolactin and testosterone levels

Status
Not open for further replies.