• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 18 shot oh my God its too much bro seriously
I agree. It wasn't my choice though. I was under an involuntary commitment for 17 months where I was forced to take medications. They forced me to take injections of Invega Sustenna because I refused to take Risperdal in the past.

The commitment is probably the most evil act that has ever been committed against me. Forcing someone to get treatment against their will is evil, especially when that "treatment" (more like torture) is Invega Sustenna. In a free country like America, one should have the right to refuse treatment. Sadly, that's not the case. I'd like to file a lawsuit, but I don't have a job right now and I don't have the money.

That sounds like torture. Seriously, I almost died in the mental hospital, I know what you mean. Were you in a mental hospital for that time or on a CTO/AOT? I felt like I got tortured and I was only in a mental hospital for 17 days. What justification did they have for holding you that long? Do you feel a lot better now that you are out?

That sounds like torture. Seriously, I almost died in the mental hospital, I know what you mean. Were you in a mental hospital for that time or on a CTO/AOT? I felt like I got tortured and I was only in a mental hospital for 17 days. What justification did they have for holding you that long? Do you feel a lot better now that you are out?
I was in the mental hospital for five weeks until I was provisionally discharged. I don't know what CTO or AOT is. I've been out of there for a while, but I did feel better once I was out. To be honest, I'm not sure what justification they had for holding me, I'm not sure how it works. I think it was because they thought I had thoughts of harming myself or others.

Yes alcohol and weed effects me big time. 5.7 months off of 4 shots I healed. It came gradually at first then within a few days the anhedonia just went away. That was my main side effect. My sexual health had already healed. I am 21 so maybe that’s why I healed so quickly. Worst thing you can do while healing is listen to people like Malakoff. I can assure you I’ve seen many recovery stories on multiple websites. People tend to heal around 6-8 months, 8-12, or even 12-24. If you guys have any questions about my recovery let me know.

Yes alcohol and weed effects me big time. 5.7 months off of 4 shots I healed. It came gradually at first then within a few days the anhedonia just went away. That was my main side effect. My sexual health had already healed. I am 21 so maybe that’s why I healed so quickly. Worst thing you can do while healing is listen to people like Malakoff. I can assure you I’ve seen many recovery stories on multiple websites. People tend to heal around 6-8 months, 8-12, or even 12-24. If you guys have any questions about my recovery let me know.
What did you do to aid your recovery? For example, did you exercise or take supplements?

I feel like I am trying to remain optimistic about recovering. I have gotten used to the pain from Invega, but it still sucks. I used to workout twice a day, but now I hardly workout. It is not fun. As a result, I have gained some weight. I wish I was more active.

Also it’s difficult for me to workout because of muscle stiffness it’s like i can t run because my muscle would get hard and even when i walk fast i feel this but I’m going to push myself into the gym for the next days and do bicycle,stepper and exercise for muscle step by step because it will be worth it I know it

I don’t like the idea of ‘is a chance for not recovering’ I mean y’all people can’t say to me that after 3 shots I will not recover..I’m 21 years old and I really hope I’ll make it! Blessings for all of you! I’m 1 month and 2 days off shots
I was 21 when I got 3 shots aswell.
I'm doing much better now, at almost one year off.
I would put my recovery at 85-90%.
It's important that you watch what you eat and stay as active as you can, because this stuff will really make you put on weight.
Good luck bro, we're going to make it.

Well that’s the kind of hope I need to hear! Thank you man, I’m gonna’ try to be as patient as I can and I will give up a little with bread,carbos and things like that I will eat more salad,fruits..when i took antipsychotic pills like Risperidone and Olanzapine back in August 2019 I had like 60kg a little bit underweight( I have 187 cm) , now I have 71kg or something like that not so much but I have a little belly I was a skinny guy and I am still one but with a bit of belly

Did anyone experience erection shrinkage? I can occasionally get full erections but the other times it's like half. My prolactin levels are 50 ng/ml, the normal level for men is <20 ng/ml. Does this go away when sexual function is fully healed and prolactin is back to normal?

Last edited:
Actually I don’t have any erection problems..as you can see this drug affects everyone different..but I still have a little bit of muscle spasm like little tremors and short head shakes but it’s not that bad like before and I feel that in 1 month or something like that this symptoms will be unnoticeable

Thank you Canadian Scott, that makes me happy. I would love to recover like you. I am sure you will be back to 100% soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.