• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't expect any improvements after just 2 months but since last week's burst of energy my baseline has maintained..definitely feeling better than the last 2 months. Hoping for more improvement in the next months as I go back to work in April.

I have no idea why the starting dose for this poison is 400 mg injected in the span of a week. The official site of Janssen mentions this dosage...and the psychiatrists just blindly follow?? This is undoubtedly the reason why the side effects are so brutal at first. This is like starting on 13.33mg pills every day for a month..when most people who take the pill form are only taking 6mg/day.

It also makes no sense to me to get such a large starting dose back to back. If 234mg is already in your system, why would anyone need 156mg a week later? I tried Googling it and got no answers as to why they do that. And if it stays in your system for six+ months, I don't see any reason to get a monthly shot. The shot is very expensive and profit seems to be the motive here. The initial 234mg alone does more than enough damage.

Another side effect I've experienced is increased prolactin and seemingly decreased testosterone. My muscles are becoming weak and mass is decreasing, I'm gaining weight, and I've started forming painful breast tissue. I'm going to see a doctor soon to see what can be done about it. I'm looking to get on Wellbutrin and Cabergoline to counteract the Invega. Dopamine restrains prolactin production, so the more dopamine there is, the less prolactin is released. Invega has been proven to elevate prolactin levels and block dopamine receptors. Wellbutrin is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and Cabergoline is a dopamine promoter designed to treat high prolactin. I'm hoping these will counteract the hormonal/sexual side effects.

I don’t like the idea of ‘is a chance for not recovering’ I mean y’all people can’t say to me that after 3 shots I will not recover..I’m 21 years old and I really hope I’ll make it! Blessings for all of you! I’m 1 month and 2 days off shots
I
Another side effect I've experienced is increased prolactin and seemingly decreased testosterone. My muscles are becoming weak and mass is decreasing, I'm gaining weight, and I've started forming painful breast tissue. I'm going to see a doctor soon to see what can be done about it. I'm looking to get on Wellbutrin and Cabergoline to counteract the Invega. Dopamine restrains prolactin production, so the more dopamine there is, the less prolactin is released. Invega has been proven to elevate prolactin levels and block dopamine receptors. Wellbutrin is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and Cabergoline is a dopamine promoter designed to treat high prolactin. I'm hoping these will counteract the hormonal/sexual side effects.
Wellbutrin dont help and cabergoline help for sexual function and that it

It also makes no sense to me to get such a large starting dose back to back. If 234mg is already in your system, why would anyone need 156mg a week later? I tried Googling it and got no answers as to why they do that. And if it stays in your system for six+ months, I don't see any reason to get a monthly shot. The shot is very expensive and profit seems to be the motive here. The initial 234mg alone does more than enough damage.
Its just about money they dont Care only injection block permanently you dopamine receptors only one its a fact he dont stay 6 month but hé stay for life in the body that its the true psychiatrist its Big scam of thé univers they destroy millions lives make them homelless ect ect

Have you tried these yourself? How do you know?
I have one advice focus in you futur try to found job do some sport like working out try to see some Friends but believe me invega sustenna its thé worst médication of this planet you cant counteract the effect its just not possible Many people i have meet they have the same problem blank mind and émotionless low motivation so when i hear some people Say they récovered its just Amazing story because thé majority Never recovered its a fact

I have one advice focus in you futur try to found job do some sport like working out try to see some Friends but believe me invega sustenna its thé worst médication of this planet you cant counteract the effect its just not possible Many people i have meet they have the same problem blank mind and émotionless low motivation so when i hear some people Say they récovered its just Amazing story because thé majority Never recovered its a fact
The majority of people have recovered though.

Malakoff - that's your opinion about recovery, not fact. FROM WHAT IVE SEEN, most people recover. Please, again, focus on yourself. And stop invalidating others recovery - I deleted another post. Last warning.

Thé majority i have meet online offline they Never recovered are you recovered ?
The majority of people I've seen in these threads say they have recovered. I haven't recovered but I've only been off of Invega Sustenna for over 2 months so there's probably a lot left in my system still.

The majority of people I've seen in these threads say they have recovered. I haven't recovered but I've only been off of Invega Sustenna for over 2 months so there's probably a lot left in my system still.

What symptoms are you having? I'm trying to play videogames at the moment and my reaction time is terrible. I used to be lightning fast. I can also barely exercise, I struggle to do 10 pushups. My muscles feel horribly weak.

My symptoms are lack of motivation, longer sleep, difficulty crying, blank mind, less enjoyment of activities, weight gain... That's all I can think of right now. I play video games too and my reaction time might be slower, not sure. I don't really do much exercise.

Last edited:
You have 18 shot oh my God its too much bro seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.