• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychiatrists are snake oil salesmen. They say there is no cure to schizophrenia because they want to keep selling you their worthless poison like Invega Sustenna for the rest of your life.
Lot of majority of people take invega they not schyzophrene that for sure

Malakoff, have you gone to the Dr. and had any blood work and urine tests done? I know that Invega can mess up your thyroid, and some people have reported that they need medication to make up for the damage from Invega. You can also get the paliperidone concentration of your blood checked, which might be good to know.
Its not about invega is out or no i think hé stay in the système forever its my opinion second opinion is if invega leave you system its damage you dopamine receptors and levels for life

Many people Say invega store in the fat its a fake news invega get out in one years its a fake news dopamine level coming back to the normal its a fake news nobody Can really recovered i feel everyday i Never be the same like before

Wow man, reading the thread brings back so many memories.

Like I remember how I was so obsessed with this invega and feeling so down and mentally dulled that I couldn’t play my favorite jazz pieces, but man now both my mind and body feel muchh better than pre-invega and I basically compose 5 part arrangments of my favorite jazz pieces for fun now

How long did your recovery take? Did you have any sexual side effects? I'm new here. Had two loading doses (234mg, 156mg) about six weeks ago. I'm suffering from the usual. Brain fog, anhedonia, trouble socializing, can't feel alcohol, etc. I also can't maintain an erection or orgasm. I'm an artist and this has destroyed my ability to focus and develop creative thoughts. Feeling hopeless and devastated. If you can play jazz after all of this, that's a good sign. How bad were your symptoms?

Well I think I'll have to transfer to another store. I just feel so bad about my boss being on a antipsychotic.

I know what it's like,always feeling flat, no internal dialogue, no real thoughts or desires, no motivation to do anything. Everything just feels pointless..

And what makes it worse is I want to treat him differently cuz I know how hard it is to function on this stuff..

I think I'll transfer to another location
But explain me i have one Friend take one injection of risperdal consta 37 mg he never recovered !!!!! Just one

I wish people get better but its really hard how people Can create this poison i dont understand seriously

How long did your recovery take? Did you have any sexual side effects? I'm new here. Had two loading doses (234mg, 156mg) about six weeks ago. I'm suffering from the usual. Brain fog, anhedonia, trouble socializing, can't feel alcohol, etc. I also can't maintain an erection or orgasm. I'm an artist and this has destroyed my ability to focus and develop creative thoughts. Feeling hopeless and devastated. If you can play jazz after all of this, that's a good sign. How bad were your symptoms?
Its been 11 month from me nothing no change i think its permanent maybe im wrong you dont found too Many recovery story in here

From what i've read, it takes anywhere from 8-18 months. Be patient.

People do recover and instead of doubting it maybe you should try being optimistic.

I BELIEVE.

I

I recovered in 5.7 months.

Have you made a full recovery? Are you able to get drunk and feel a buzz/euphoria? In addition to being an artist I'm also a poet. When I try to think or write, nothing of value comes to mind. I've also begun to socially isolate because I just don't feel able to contribute to a conversation or social experience. My brain just feels "slower." I was an avid player of fighting games and when I play them now, I can see how much worse my reflexes and reaction time have become. I've read through this entire thread and I'm seeing a few people who seemingly never recovered. However, seems like others do. I wonder what the determining factor is.

You will most likely recover, but there is a chance you will not. It is that simple. Recovery will most likely take between 6-18 months, depending on the number of shots/dosages you received. I am just shy of 4 months, and I have not recovered.

I don’t like the idea of ‘is a chance for not recovering’ I mean y’all people can’t say to me that after 3 shots I will not recover..I’m 21 years old and I really hope I’ll make it! Blessings for all of you! I’m 1 month and 2 days off shots

It just takes a long ass time and people who haven't recovered clearly lose optimism but i don't think there's a chance in fuck that people don't recover.

Just my opinion.

I don’t like the idea of ‘is a chance for not recovering’ I mean y’all people can’t say to me that after 3 shots I will not recover..I’m 21 years old and I really hope I’ll make it! Blessings for all of you! I’m 1 month and 2 days off shots
Seriously i pray for you but believe me recovery its a really long road i speak with lot of people outside of internet nobody recovered but in internet you listen too Many story of recovery me i just dont believe my only opinion is you Can get better After Time i speak with some people Can work Fuck study ect ect but fully recovered its a fake news one injection only one its Fuck you up seriously its just my opinion dopaminergic receptors dont grown After being damaged

W
You will most likely recover, but there is a chance you will not. It is that simple. Recovery will most likely take between 6-18 months, depending on the number of shots/dosages you received. I am just shy of 4 months, and I have not recovered.
Why you between 6-18 month are you a expert ? Lol i told you twenty Times its not about Luck invega its thé same poison for everybody and everybody is différent like one people dont Care about émotion thé problème for me its émotions and motivation only problem i have i speak with people take prozac they Never recovered only prozac its thé same effect of invega emotional blunting dépression low motivation ect ect so i dont know

But explain me i have one Friend take one injection of risperdal consta 37 mg he never recovered !!!!! Just one

I dont know why he hasn't recovered, is on another antipsychotic?..
Well in the beginning my hormones leveled back out around the 7 month mark.

My opinion invega leaves the system but it takes a while for the brain to heal.

I feel like my old self, no sexual problems any more, my creative thinking and critical thinking is back, I can cry and feel euphoria.

Music is like drugs right now, I have the radio on 247

Yeah, everything’s better than before, just a waiting game

Didn't expect any improvements after just 2 months but since last week's burst of energy my baseline has maintained..definitely feeling better than the last 2 months. Hoping for more improvement in the next months as I go back to work in April.

I have no idea why the starting dose for this poison is 400 mg injected in the span of a week. The official site of Janssen mentions this dosage...and the psychiatrists just blindly follow?? This is undoubtedly the reason why the side effects are so brutal at first. This is like starting on 13.33mg pills every day for a month..when most people who take the pill form are only taking 6mg/day.

Status
Not open for further replies.