• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on invega sustenna 100 mg. I Can't get high off weed anymore and also feel no effects from alcohol and other drugs.
My question is....Is there a way to treat psychosis without blocking drugs from working? Maybe lowering my invega sustenna to 50 mg would treat psychosis without blocking drugs from working? thanks.

I am on invega sustenna 100 mg. I Can't get high off weed anymore and also feel no effects from alcohol and other drugs.
My question is....Is there a way to treat psychosis without blocking drugs from working? Maybe lowering my invega sustenna to 50 mg would treat psychosis without blocking drugs from working? thanks.
You should stop taking invega before it get’s out of hands

I've got Latuda too, it's neither here nor there, I find myself more paranoid on it at times though, so I am not so sure about its' increased dose. No one appreciates how fast I talk. I can think at any speed. But invega gives you a false sense of security, once someone gets the notion you've smoked METH they shove you straight onto invega. however, olanzepine ruins my teeth. ho hum. and puts me into a comatose sleep. some shit they tried to prescribe me turned me into a real life zombie. i could not even mobilise. it's called arbiprozole. it shouldn't have even got to risperidone, I literally felt too scared to make the RIGHT decision, i.e., motion towards a door, every life choice seemed debilitating, and I'd literally wait for a physical signal, which I amounted to led poisoning or kidney disease, of which move to make. to go one way, or not. it boiled down to this. I was too afraid to come forward since the superbug is back with avengeance. and people need to solve it themselves. Now I just get by in permanent states of allergic reaction/s. The fucking germs were warded off by high grade meth. The minute I figure this out, if only briefly, the stuff diminishes in quality. I had proof of this, until one too many a device went walkies. but there's more to it than just cleansing or nuking your system! which is for me to know and everyone else to smoke as much meth as I have to figure out how to solve it. Now i cbf thinking about what's living in my body, I'm ignoring it for now just to be less paralysed by fear. so fucking what. incite a superbug that results in what I had been anticipating all along? bull fucking shit. doctors wages must come directly from medical companies. wow wee. invega is for the foreign doctor to penetrate you with after one of their kind has tried to use his penile advantage to his power. funniest shit going around. when these guys are colonised by cholera to start with! URGH. and people wonder why I have time for racism now and then. One of My fuckwit parents keeps getting involved too, and keeps diminishing the medical professionals' views on who I am or what I do. one thing is for sure, the black doctor had better be fucked off back home by the time I am menopausal because these scum dwellers are the so-called 'system-rorters' IMHO. all bar 2 of them. One other I wont liaise with further, he's a dick and plainly put needs a hobby, and has absorbed far too much second hand information for me to lingually get through to. The amount of bullshit being peddled by fuckwits who can lay claim to my behaviour is astounding. and the hospital state this shit as fact even when there is no record of me having done such a thing! no victims, just those with an air of entitlement. all of whom are illiterate at best. more to the point, these cockhead police can fuck off if they think they represent MY HEALTH RECORD. I know I opted out, in my country. hence, sorry to see ém go, hate to see you leave. get some life experience you wankers, is what I would actually like to convey without being crass. only 4 police have worked their way into my dreams - one a former flame, one with his kronik, one who tells me i'm not doing good enough (where the female humps the male), and one who handed my wallet back to me. lol. I've woken up next to his vocal cords almost as often as my ex de facto. it's a funny old trick. I think I am just part of the propaganda. but the one who questioned me on how safe my last neighbourhood was is the only one I dreamt about before driving with him down that very strip. in the dream I got the notion he was Mr Plod & I have 2 grand I need to give back to him now I am no longer impoverished. one other rather important guy's house I stayed at, I slept with a dream catcher and had a dreamless sleep. with a halogen heater. nunno because I don't recall feeling STONED before sleep. I just bolted for the empty room, thinking I should probably clear it with him but once I make a beeline for somewhere rarely would I stop. Not withstanding the fact, I know to sleep. he could have always woken me and sent me packing. in the end too much of my stuff went missing from his house, he did not stand up for me around this true life pathetic, speech impeded, uglee, nasty & especially vindictive THIEVING whorebag (a pinch n a punch alright), and I had no further comment once the gun was pointed at him rather than me by a guy who knew me better I'd say before his mid-life crisis culminated altogether. that's the part I save for myself. being outcast due to a broken home is enough to deal with once you are single and 30 or so, then you have the living nightmare of drugs suddenly being the centripetal force of your existence? Right when I've just combatted it and ratted my former bestie along with the rest? Fuck that. Like I've got anything to prove. I had no time for it then and have no real desire to immerse myself in that kind of thriller where the killer ultimately suicides himself. Because somehow I am living in the 21st century, not with a solid alibi to justify my existence, but with a purpose I know I can contain, the next fucking 15 year old to throw a particular piece of proposterous measure in my direction will cop a fucking broken nose after the ubiquetous whore mother treated me like utter shit. mind you my belongings went walkies long before those two had to be within whistling distance of one another. thankfully, my former flame and I wont be running into another, but back in his day these things fell into place, people didn't just have their every-so-often time slot. there is a word called contrived. it's in the dictionary. it fooled one junkie who made me raise an eyebrow and let one twit stooge me out of my big bag of drugs. so you tell me where the black market converges. la la la la la. one excellent member of society with pyromaniacs plaguing his life gave me an ornament once, it meant something, I know drugs are wrong, and a wrong does not right that EMPHATIC kind of wrong in any manner of speaking. You can't justify your existence but sauntering into a scene I've had presented before me in no order of importance. I've had a fiance throughout such time, not made a pass at anyone motivated by anything other than sheer attraction for what I could perceive it to be. From my perspective. And this was 13 years ago. Thus, this shit can all go to the shithouse for all I care. People need REEEEEHAB. Or a sense of purpose. Fortunately there is none when bullshit becomes order of the day round some parts.

Guys I have been on Latuda for 9 months.

I tried to stop it a while back and had psychosis.

I'm trying it again this time and I hope it will work. I think if I am off the latuda I will feel much better although I have already improved so much since stopping the Invega 2 years ago.

Is anyone on other meds after stopping Invega?
Get off that stuff

What’s up people?
It’s been a bit over 7 months off the injection now. Only thing I battle with now is the weight I’ve gained while on Invega. Depression, anxiety, insomnia etc. are all gone by now. I still feel kind of detached from reality/derealized but I’ve felt like that since I was like 14, so it’s not the invega to blame. I went to the endocrinologist like a month back and he took some tests from blood and found out I had a deficiency for lutenizing hormone. I’m not sure if I’ve had that condition for my whole life or whether Invega is to blame. But overall I feel pretty much like I did pre-invega. I’ve been taking 300 mgs of Wellbutrin/bupropion a day for a few months now and I can assure you that bupropion helps a lot with the side effects caused by invega. I felt undescribably bad, depressed, anxious etc. before I got the prescription for Wellbutrin and right after I started taking it, I started to feel gradually better. Like I’ve said in my previous posts, most of the side effects are caused by the lack of dopamine. Bupropion inhibits the reuptake of dopamine, so there’ll be more free dopamine available for your receptors to receive. Invega blocks the receptors receiving the dopamine, so when there’s more dopamine available than usually, you will feel a lot better. The side effects I can think of right now that are caused by dopamine deficiency are lack of motivation, having no libido, depression, anxiety, insomnia, restlessness/akathisia, drugs not working, and the list goes on... Now that I’ve been 7 months off the shot (I received 150 + 100 mg shots) I can certainly feel weed like I used to and alcohol is working as intended too. I’ve been drinking today and had 8 beers and I could definately feel drunk. The feeling didn’t last as long as it used but definately felt it. And weed works like it used to, I’ve been smoking daily for like 2-3 months now and I kinda feel like I can thank weed for my quick recovery, can’t tell for sure though. I’ve done some research in the past and found out that cannabinoids activate a protein which shuttles drugs from brain cells to the bloodstream, and from the bloodstream to kidneys, and from
kidneys to urine and so on. I still don’t suggest anyone who’s been diagnosed with psychosis to use psychoactive substances. I got my psychosis from using harder drugs and being awake for too long/not eating anything, so I felt like I’m on the safe side, and right I was. First month and two off the shot I felt so fucking paranoid and psychotic when I smoked that I first thought I got my psychosis from weed but that passed eventually. But anyway, being in the situation that I am right now, I can tell you all that it WILL get better eventually. A few months back I thought my life was over and that I would die to the side effects, but now I feel like my life will continue like it was supposed to. I’m just happy to be alive right now, I did a lot of stupid shit while in psychosis.. But yeah, hang in there if you’re feeling like shit, I PROMISE you that it WILL get better as time passes. Distract yourself from thinking about your situation and do the stuff that used to make you happy. Eventually you’ll see that it actually makes you happy again/you enjoy doing it. I’ve been spending my time with my girlfriend and playing pc games with my friends and it’s been a lot of fun! And stop browsing through this forum daily, it’ll just remind you about the shit you’re going through. And if a day comes when you feel like shit, try to think about the worst days on invega, and you’ll realize you’re not feeling as bad as you could. That helped me a lot. The first month-2 on Invega were the worst days of my life and everytime I feel like shit I just think about those days and realize I’m doing pretty good afterall. Stay positive! Feel free to send me a message if you wan’t to or got anything to ask, I’ll be happy to respond, peace! :)
I really suggest you to substitute invega with a better antipsychotic like quetiapine. Invega is the worst poison ever made by pharm industry. Most of the drugs rely on dopamine, once you drink a beer, smoke a joint etc. your levels of free dopamine in between neurons raise a lot. But Invega antagonizes the receptors which are receiving the dopamine, so you won’t feel the effects of dopamine. And every single antipsychotic on the market, except abilify, are dopamine antagonists, but Invega is the worst of them. By far. I really suggest to get off of Invega asap.

Last edited:
What’s up people?
It’s been a bit over 7 months off the injection now. Only thing I battle with now is the weight I’ve gained while on Invega. Depression, anxiety, insomnia etc. are all gone by now. I still feel kind of detached from reality/derealized but I’ve felt like that since I was like 14, so it’s not the invega to blame. I went to the endocrinologist like a month back and he took some tests from blood and found out I had a deficiency for lutenizing hormone. I’m not sure if I’ve had that condition for my whole life or whether Invega is to blame. But overall I feel pretty much like I did pre-invega. I’ve been taking 300 mgs of Wellbutrin/bupropion a day for a few months now and I can assure you that bupropion helps a lot with the side effects caused by invega. I felt undescribably bad, depressed, anxious etc. before I got the prescription for Wellbutrin and right after I started taking it, I started to feel gradually better. Like I’ve said in my previous posts, most of the side effects are caused by the lack of dopamine. Bupropion inhibits the reuptake of dopamine, so there’ll be more free dopamine available for your receptors to receive. Invega blocks the receptors receiving the dopamine, so when there’s more dopamine available than usually, you will feel a lot better. The side effects I can think of right now that are caused by dopamine deficiency are lack of motivation, having no libido, depression, anxiety, insomnia, restlessness/akathisia, drugs not working, and the list goes on... Now that I’ve been 7 months off the shot (I received 150 + 100 mg shots) I can certainly feel weed like I used to and alcohol is working as intended too. I’ve been drinking today and had 8 beers and I could definately feel drunk. The feeling didn’t last as long as it used but definately felt it. And weed works like it used to, I’ve been smoking daily for like 2-3 months now and I kinda feel like I can thank weed for my quick recovery, can’t tell for sure though. I’ve done some research in the past and found out that cannabinoids activate a protein which shuttles drugs from brain cells to the bloodstream, and from the bloodstream to kidneys, and from
kidneys to urine and so on. I still don’t suggest anyone who’s been diagnosed with psychosis to use psychoactive substances. I got my psychosis from using harder drugs and being awake for too long/not eating anything, so I felt like I’m on the safe side, and right I was. First month and two off the shot I felt so fucking paranoid and psychotic when I smoked that I first thought I got my psychosis from weed but that passed eventually. But anyway, being in the situation that I am right now, I can tell you all that it WILL get better eventually. A few months back I thought my life was over and that I would die to the side effects, but now I feel like my life will continue like it was supposed to. I’m just happy to be alive right now, I did a lot of stupid shit while in psychosis.. But yeah, hang in there if you’re feeling like shit, I PROMISE you that it WILL get better as time passes. Distract yourself from thinking about your situation and do the stuff that used to make you happy. Eventually you’ll see that it actually makes you happy again/you enjoy doing it. I’ve been spending my time with my girlfriend and playing pc games with my friends and it’s been a lot of fun! And stop browsing through this forum daily, it’ll just remind you about the shit you’re going through. And if a day comes when you feel like shit, try to think about the worst days on invega, and you’ll realize you’re not feeling as bad as you could. That helped me a lot. The first month-2 on Invega were the worst days of my life and everytime I feel like shit I just think about those days and realize I’m doing pretty good afterall. Stay positive! Feel free to send me a message if you wan’t to or got anything to ask, I’ll be happy to respond, peace! :)

I really suggest you to substitute invega with a better antipsychotic like quetiapine. Invega is the worst poison ever made by pharm industry. Most of the drugs rely on dopamine, once you drink a beer, smoke a joint etc. your levels of free dopamine in between neurons raise a lot. But Invega antagonizes the receptors which are receiving the dopamine, so you won’t feel the effects of dopamine. And every single antipsychotic on the market, except abilify, are dopamine antagonists, but Invega is the worst of them. By far. I really suggest to get off of Invega asap.
does welbutrin help I didn’t ise that 9 months off feeling better is it worth to take or should I go without it after all I feel my old self back but not 100%

What’s up people?

Wow wellbutrin xl didn't do shyt for me while I was on invega... That's strange. I just got by with nothing and suffered all the way thru it. I'm also 7 months off invega injection I received 3 total. Not yet back to pre invega, probably not even close.

Everyone is different my friend as I sayed talked with turkish guy on youtube his effects were gone after 1 year he is doing fine back
He don't have side effect and no after one year he don't have one year to recovery nothing so don't say in one year he don't have emotion back but he can able to function study and work out

He don't have side effect and no after one year he don't have one year to recovery nothing so don't say in one year he don't have emotion back but he can able to function study and work out
How many shots did he received ?

@Rebelhassan and Antipsychotique33
Ok so i had two shots. The 156mg Aug 31 then 234 Sept 3. It was hell the first six months. Worst for me was the felt like rock stools. But I tried no more milk diet and that seems to work! I mean not being terrified of every shit is a major quality of life improvement. I take 2000mg of SJW in the morning. I take 40mg melatonin and 1000mg valerian for bed. I don't exercise because there's no point! I'm not going to gain any muscle anyway because of the prolactin. Hmm Koz started working out and gaining muscle again at 12 months. I hear a bunch that either healed or got much better at 10 months. I'm curious about these "windows". I'm predicting maybe one of those around 9 1/2 months. That's when rel is it? Felt euphoria again. From what I've read.. A bunch of things is going to happen around 9 and 10 months. Jmorin talked about withdrawal symptoms around that time. Testosterone increasing too. So I play video games and watch tv.. Or do light meditation in the meantime. Hmm.. Since everything is basically vibrating energy and void right? My theory is this Invega has a very low vibration.. Very dense. So when more and more gets eliminated, I'll notice my vibration steadily increasing. And damn it gets fuckin wicked! I'll notice that electric buzzing sensation all over my body again. Getting more and more powerful the more Invega that's excreted. Damn.. Can't believe I'm saying like two months only now.
Malakoff: this gives me hope

I don't like when some people say everyone is different yes it's trup some people don't care about emotion it's for that they progress you need understand that you never recover you emotion it's hard but it's true

I don't like when some people say everyone is different yes it's trup some people don't care about emotion it's for that they progress you need understand that you never recover you emotion it's hard but it's true
For me emotion doesn’t matter if I can recover other things that’s enough for me

How many shots did he received ?
It's not about shot only one shot you emotion gone forever believe me no one heal this fucking hell all the people say I recovery everything I told you its a bullshit I don't give fake hope but you can work study have girlfriend have hobby enjoy life it's possible I don't found one person heal in this planet emotion comeback it's just not possible sorry to say that but it's true it's horrible I know but what you can do so yes every people is different my friend take 20000mg in injection he able to work a job work out smoke weed enjoy but not emotion people need understand that give fake hope it's not really good like Zach365 he don't coming for speak because now all the people know he lying it's sad lying like that just for give fake hope I don't understand this people seriously like decisive ect but I'm happy they can able to function enjoy life it's a good point

Status
Not open for further replies.