• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depresses me seeing some of you all witnessing and experiencing recovery and nothing has improved for me in over 11 months. I’m happy for you all but damn I would like to be better too. Seeing my peers get married, have kids, or progress in their career really gets to me too. I haven’t seen the light at the end of the tunnel and it sucks. I try to remain positive but shit this has been too damn long. Shit I don’t know what to do. From a independent life to depency just seems like everything has been taken away from me. It just amazes me how I see others improving and nothing has changed for me. Fuck man I’m tired.

Hey lifeline can you tell me your symptoms? What's hurting you ? Is it deppresion from the injection 11 months ago?

It really depresses me seeing some of you all witnessing and experiencing recovery and nothing has improved for me in over 11 months. I’m happy for you all but damn I would like to be better too. Seeing my peers get married, have kids, or progress in their career really gets to me too. I haven’t seen the light at the end of the tunnel and it sucks. I try to remain positive but shit this has been too damn long. Shit I don’t know what to do. From a independent life to depency just seems like everything has been taken away from me. It just amazes me how I see others improving and nothing has changed for me. Fuck man I’m tired.
How many shot you have?

@Invegakillsme I don’t have any thoughts, no emotions, no libido, no appetite, I can’t cry, I don’t get tired, I get minimum sleep, can’t control when I go to sleep, no motivation or desire, struggle communicating outside of my situation, and I can’t feel music, no interest in tv or hobbies, can’t feel the effects of alcohol, the list goes on. I have seen no improvements since discontinuing this medication.

@Malakoff I received 5 injections.

Last edited:
I also really want to file a lawsuit. There is absolutely no reason I should be feeling the effects 100 percent after discontinuing 11 months ago.

One shot is 4 month minimum stay in system I think it's one year so you need wait me too I need wait be strong contact labo and see what happen some people never recovery it's very sad

Its not a question of shot, is how your brain was react with this shit, and lifeline with me and lots of person i Don't cite have not chance…

I wish you the best Lifeline, me too i lose hoope and im tired but i have little hope for you, Some person recover suddenly in 5 days all sensation 100% recovery.

@Invegakillsme I don’t have any thoughts, no emotions, no libido, no appetite, I can’t cry, I don’t get tired, I get minimum sleep, can’t control when I go to sleep, no motivation or desire, struggle communicating outside of my situation, and I can’t feel music, no interest in tv or hobbies, can’t feel the effects of alcohol, the list goes on. I have seen no improvements since discontinuing this medication.

@Malakoff I received 5 injections.
I'm sorry bro trust me I'm going through the same shit as you. I'm 5 months off. I'm going thru the same side effects as you. I pray an hope we all will heal one day soon

Anyone out there try CBD? Tinctures? Or Cbg oil?
You need wait you listen paparameters
Anyone out there try CBD? Tinctures? Or Cbg oil?
You listen beat in you head like pompom if you listen that Invega is active many beat everywhere in you body more you don't listen this more it's good news i think we need wait don't force yourself if you want do somethink naturally it's a good sign

@Invegakillsme: the best I found was pomegranate juice. One or two cups a day and it made me feel 20% better.

I was injected twice a year ago. And I recovered in 9 months.

Best regards
It's not possible you recover in 9 month you emotion back?you motivation back?you dopamine back ?you can sleep when you want? Don't lie it's not possible if you more happy it's good news but don't say you recover you able to work ?you have conversation? Imagination? It's easy Speak behind computer and say I'm recovery we all human we have same brain so why people never recovered and you recovered don't lie you give fake hope for people

Malakoff, this guy really recovered my friend.. its not bullshit.. lots of person in this forum recovered very lots of… who have the same effect like me.. i Don't understand how this person find again an inner monologue, thoughts and emotions again .. but is real very strange

Malakoff, this guy really recovered my friend.. its not bullshit.. lots of person in this forum recovered very lots of… who have the same effect like me.. i Don't understand how this person find again an inner monologue, thoughts and emotions again .. but is real very strange
How you know he's recovered maybe he lying he just found positive thinking and he say he recovered maybe yes maybe no if it's possible for him it's possible for all the people and Im happy he's really recovered he give hope for people you can recovery 100 maybe 85% motivation can be OK it's easy motivate by himself emotion I think it's possible but light emotion for another I don't believe because we have dopamine little example last week I cry I'm men just one time but I cry my question is how good sleep ?because I need go work if I don't sleep good he can be impossible for me return work and have some energy we have dopamine but little because if you don't have enough dopamine you have parkinson disease so we have more dopamine like parkinson patient invega need stop for start recovery I don't care about libido or alcohol ect If I have my motivation my energy and little bit emotions was OK because if we have not dopamine you can really walk or run or speak

In doctissimo French forum you say you don't listen you voice in you brain me yes lifeline say he don't have appetite me yes or libido I can have erection so I think depends people you right I have some hobby never lost my hobbi I think it's possible for recover but we need be strong if every day you waiting one improvement you waiting long time you need forget and do something Job friends ect

@Malakoff .did you read whats in it or you're just running your mouth as usual ?
I just told you you give negative post we know he block adrenaline we know that we need information about recovery how I can recover fast no adrenaline receptor blocked people don't give a fuck

I just told you you give negative post we know he block adrenaline we know that we need information about recovery how I can recover fast no adrenaline receptor blocked people don't give a fuck

I am talking to an idiot, my bad bro. keep on going.

I am talking to an idiot, my bad bro. keep on going.
Who is idiot you recover you have solution if yes you not an idiot if you coming for speak about adrenaline negative think yes it's idiot because people he's hopeless found what they can help for be better if don't say you idiot I just say you need send information about recovery it's just my opinion do what you want I don't care bro

Status
Not open for further replies.