• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to go to a hospital and get a blood sample would it read if the invega sustenna is still in my body after 5 months off?

Anyone try Xanax for coming off that poision of invega sustenna? I remember the 2nd injection 234 made my eye ballzz pop out it was soooo strong! IDK why they couldn't have just given me one shot to start!? It fucked my life up. Now I'm depressed everywhere I go, and everyone else is happy. This is fucked! I got a beautiful loving wife! 2 kids! And none of them can help me. No one's helping me! I go to a hospital an they send me away after hours and hours of waiting just to be released with nothing! No hope. I was wondering if Xanax would help I can get plenty of those I know a guy. Anyone try Xanax while on invega sustenna?

^I've never taken invega but I worry that a benzo might make the depression and brain fog worse... Are you anxious or feeling stimulated? Xanax might help with those symptoms at least.

You need be patient recovery take a long time I have 2 injection too and take time for recovery

^I've never taken invega but I worry that a benzo might make the depression and brain fog worse... Are you anxious or feeling stimulated? Xanax might help with those symptoms at least.
Thanks for the reply. I just feel restless in my body and stressed out all day. Wondering if the Xanax will perk me up or atleast help me sleep.

You need wait get out of you systems he can take one year 2 year maybe more some people never recover bye

that would make me really shit if this side effect its permanent… at 20 years old end of life its crazy.. thanks psychiatrist unbelievible
Best wishes all

You need wait get out of you systems he can take one year 2 year maybe more some people never recover bye
Everyone recovers! After a long period of time. I can feel myself getting more and more well. Just gonna have to live with some changes. Don't discourage people bro makes me pissed when I here permanent!

He is off one year one shoot but no improvement depends people I suggest take Seresta he work really great inhibitor of serotonine I feel good with this against anxiety if some medicament work great some medicament work good need found some booster like strong agonist or prozac

that would make me really shit if this side effect its permanent… at 20 years old end of life its crazy.. thanks psychiatrist unbelievible
Best wishes all
I take seresta against anxiety its a anhibitor of serotonin and he start good so receptor they blocked but it's possible unblock temporary with good medicament try seresta you see you is in good mood

Best wishes all
Try seresta and you can see he work good inhibitor of serotonine it's blocked but temporary unblock with strong med like seresta

It really depresses me seeing some of you all witnessing and experiencing recovery and nothing has improved for me in over 11 months. I’m happy for you all but damn I would like to be better too. Seeing my peers get married, have kids, or progress in their career really gets to me too. I haven’t seen the light at the end of the tunnel and it sucks. I try to remain positive but shit this has been too damn long. Shit I don’t know what to do. From a independent life to depency just seems like everything has been taken away from me. It just amazes me how I see others improving and nothing has changed for me. Fuck man I’m tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.