• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I got taken by mental health for posting about Chemtrails and Fluoride on Facebook, talk about the modern day Gestapo. So they injected me 3 times with Invega Sustenna and I basically had to swallow my pride and pitifully beg them with tears and desperation listing the horrifying side-effects I had, to get off it, then I was on 6 mg a day risperidone for about a month until they dropped the order, and I ceased taking the poison, this all started basically at New Years. About 3 months of drugging.
I was such a happy person before this happened, I remember feeling so excited playing battle royal games with my friends, but now I find no excitement or pleasure in anything, other than the first cigarette of the day, and the first couple of drinks of the night. To fend off thoughts of suicide over the Anhedonia, I drink practically every night, I’ve given up any hope of finding a woman, given the lack of social intelligence coupled with the physical incapability of having sex caused, seemingly permanently, by the injection.
Ive read many success stories, one from 2016, where a guy used Adderall and daily hour-long workout sessions, he recovered in 10 months.
I have been using 5-HTP Serotonin supplements in the morning, which gave some small sense of contentment the first couple of days, and I am moving on to using Lithium Orotate, but I will likely set up an appointment and get a script for Adderall and start working out every day.
Technically I am 5 months since the injection, I do feel a lot better, but having an in depth intellectual discussion with my friends seems like a long way away, and I really miss having those, especially since I am such a passionate activist about the conspiracies of eugenics and moral degradation of society taking place.
Anyways, it’s nearly midnight and I’ve drank half a bottle of scotch, but I am sure my post would be equally as retarded if I hadn’t, in fact I wouldn’t have even tried if I was sober.
Looking forward to documenting my journey, and maybe help some other people.

I’ll end on this note; you were given this injection because you were a threat to a nefarious agenda slowly unfolding, you are special, you are chosen, and so long as you keep far away from those chemical re-educators, you will make a difference.
Stay strong, and God bless

My sleep, too, was pretty irregular for a while. December 2011 I was given Wellbutrin because of paranoid delusions. Very first night being on that Sleeping went from being able to control when I fell asleep and woke up (as in always lucid dreaming and being aware of my state in reality as well) to waking up every 30 minutes and having a hard time getting back to sleep. I discontinued Wellbutrin after much deliberation (pain in my ass to just convince some obese doctor that it was Wellbutrin that caused sleep problems) around March or April of 2012. At times my sleep would randomly improve only to get worse again the next night. Still bouncing from waves to windows, windows to waves, etc.

There's a moral hygiene to these things. A standard approach I guess is to just fix things yourself. No matter how much others don't understand your situation, as shitty as it feels. I lucked out, I guess you could say. My body heals faster than normal people since I've gone through Kundalini. Most days are shit compared to that one year (2011) leading up to what wasn't even a psychotic episode until after I was hospitalized. Still, the life I live is pretty fantastic and the least I can say about my experience from things like Invega is the wisdom I gained. There's a lot I learned from being miserable and not venting it... i.e. having to listen to other people's shit more than my own internal dialogue... which was pretty much non-existent.

I know it's hard on Invega, given that it's pretty much impossible to imagine anything on that drug, but if you can, try to think of a much better time in which healing took place in your life somehow. That might be one way of getting over things easier.

He probably meant 2015. Which still means he has been 4 years off the drug.
But recovery is a reality.
Hang in there everyone. I was injected twice and healed within 9 months.

Yes, important message there. You are special, you are beautiful, despite the forced drugging, and you put it quite well: the Gestapo of our times. The irony is that "liberals" support institutionalization, forced drugging (including through vaccinations), abortions, all the nasty stuff that our messed up health care system practices. They think it was such a tragic thing that we got rid of permanent insane asylums, that the mentally ill afford more freedoms today (at the cost of chemical torture). It is a chemical lobotomy, make no doubt about it.
I know how it feels, you're so helpless as you're forcefully drugged, over and over. You say it's not working, they up the dose. You say it's working, they keep you on it. It's a lose lose situation, and only big pharma wins. Watch out with the adderall, buddy, you'll create a new dependency. Drugs feel a lot worse when you're on invega. This is really just a test of patience. With a good support system you should be able to sit at home, *maybe* work. The upside to this is if you live in a welfare-capitalist state, then you can at least collect disability benefits on grounds that invega crippled you. You can use the money to live as time passes, slowly.

The shit literally retards you. But there's one thing I've learned, it's that you have to stop coming in here on this thread every single moment of every day. You must try to find something enjoyable, maybe a book, maybe a new hobby. If you keep dwelling in the "invega ruined me" mindset it becomes self destructive. Your dopamine receptors are fried, so the joy is not the same in activities like sex and gaming. Reward based learning is going to be very slow. So you have to change your learning style. It is going to be extremely painful. But remember, mind over body any day. As a believer you must remember this principle. They can screw with your brain however the hell they want, but your mind can remain strong and never lose focus. If you're a materialist who believes the mind is nothing but a chain of chemical reactions, then you have to remember the experiments done that attribute the effect of the environment on intelligence. You should overcome this regardless of your spiritual beliefs.

It took me five months before I was finally able to wake up early in the morning. The sad part about this ordeal is that once you've become their cattle, they keep injecting you, over and over, threatening court orders. Eventually you become so used to the fatigue routine, sleeping 15 hours a day, that even as the injection has worn off, your behavior while you were on it has become a matter of habit, and you'll still be lazy. Your metabolism will still not magically recover. Every bit of healing, you have to do on your own. It doesn't magically come back with time.

What does magically come back with time though is appreciating music again, feeling emotions again, not having mad akathisia anymore. Neuroleptics are absolutely used to chemically incapacitate you. Big Pharma and society just couldn't handle not being able to administer psychosurgery/lobotomies anymore, so they had to cope by using these chemical restraints. They peddle so much bullshit, it's absolutely disgusting. How is it scientifically sound to conclude that you don't know that you have gotten better, only the doctor knows, for something that can only be measured through subjective experience (taking notes by probing in your mindset)? I'm not against psychiatry. I am against forced drugging, institutionalization, and destroying lives by outright ignoring the UN Conventions for the treatment of the "mentally ill"

The truth is this is a terrifying race. Because it's incredibly damaging and stupid. No better than a bunch of monkeys mindlessly roaming around. I see it all now. This temporary poison helped me see things for the way they really are. Self control is an absolute must. We react to crazy stimuli because we don't have self control. I see how wrong a lot of these meditation teachers are. The goal is not to just let fucking go and just be. That's why I reacted 9 months ago. The goal is sustained single pointed focus (real meditation) while ignoring the crazy bullshit thoughts and feelings. I have to be cautious and calculating with all my actions from here on out. We live with a fucked up race that's real quick to make war with the spiritual. That's why secrecy is also a must. That's why lying and pretending is a must. Because yes, there are plenty of stupidly dangerous primates (monkey mind "humans" hmph) out to get us.

I lose hope for me, its unbielievible, 7 month 1 weeks no improvement inability to have inner monologue.. emotions, imagination and have a libido its crazy.. I Don't see the end of the tunnel.. when i will recovered and its not impossible just never… Best wishes all

Antipsychosis, it gets much better. And I'm so relieved that I'm now feeling what many others have been saying all along. Just chill until 8 1/2 months. I'm getting morning wood a lot more often. I read that's it's when testosterone is at its highest and its a sign i had very healing deep sleep! Fuck yes! I notice my muscles coming back a bit. I don't have that stuck stool feeling anymore as long as i don't drink milk.That tells me the bioelectricity and functionality is coming back!

I'm really upset that the v2 thread was trashed, as I used it to keep logs on my progress, it even had the date I first got my shot on it.

@awesome31311 This thread is not remove, look page 4 of mental health.. My friend of the forum its very difficult for me in the moment.. i know exactly your deception in you and youre hard pain.. Its horrible not think and not emotions… Day by day i think i will die in 1 years because i Don't play with this side effect indefinitely.. 1 year and i will Believe is finish for me… I lose hope, i can not live like that… I am tired..

@awesome31311 This thread is not remove, look page 4 of mental health.. My friend of the forum its very difficult for me in the moment.. i know exactly your deception in you and youre hard pain.. Its horrible not think and not emotions… Day by day i think i will die in 1 years because i Don't play with this side effect indefinitely.. 1 year and i will Believe is finish for me… I lose hope, i can not live like that… I am tired..
Man I promise you it gets better. It did for me.

Tu te plains tout le temp tu soule moi sa fait un mois que je suis off de ce poison je sens des ameliorations alors arrete de te plaindre j'ai eu 2 injection et je commence a voir des progres

I'm new in this forum the only solution for be better is stay positive watch movie do some hobby I don't like people always complain all the time nothing can change if you complain the only solution is found product can eliminate palmitate in blood and after injected agonists or we need scientists for do some experience we need be strong collect money and do experience don't forget the only goal is eliminated palmitate in blood by another product because they say don't exist specific antidote but it's exist i have some emotion sad angry happy smile I have thinking I can walk run have pleasure and motivation for work so don't stay like that oh I'm finish die and bye bye but stop writing every time blablabla dopamine it's not die it's just blocked when I drink coffee I feel something same for cigarette same for libido we need people scientist and collect money for eliminate palmitate in blood and injected agonist of dopamine that it sorry but I'm tired in this forum people is always tired sad be positive if you don't have dopamine you cant walk it's not possible thinking what you mind found ingredient of palmitate and how delete this ingredients do a mix and that it bye

Toi gros trou de balle essaie de me comprendre, ca fait 8 mois bientôt ta fait qu'un 1 mois t'es une ptite nature, ta rien vécu de hardcore je sais meme pas ce que tu fou sur ce forum.. tu a ta libido tu ressent le cafe etc wesh rentre chez toi .. ici on parle de problème pas de vie de rêves.. il est vrai que je me plaint car je cherche l'espoir ou il y en a j'aurai aimer te voir 8 mois entraine de galerer pour voir ta réaction va

People in this forum just complain but you have brain no ?thinking what you fucking brain all the people in this forum just thinking bad no emotion blablabla you have some emotion don't worry me I have 2 injection after I stop me too sometimes Im depress but not like in here if you don't get better don't text in this forum and shut up some people have more probleme in this world me too first month I'm not good stay in room do nothing step by step now I watch film smile found flat for work do some goal in my life psychiatrist people they fucking psychopath you cant come back in the past you need be positive me I start feel good step by step I have libido I can walk run I don't have side effect except insomnia sometimes so you need be positive !!and smart the only solution is chemical eliminate palmitate that it

Toi gros trou de balle essaie de me comprendre, ca fait 8 mois bientôt ta fait qu'un 1 mois t'es une ptite nature, ta rien vécu de hardcore je sais meme pas ce que tu fou sur ce forum.. tu a ta libido tu ressent le cafe etc wesh rentre chez toi .. ici on parle de problème pas de vie de rêves.. il est vrai que je me plaint car je cherche l'espoir ou il y en a j'aurai aimer te voir 8 mois entraine de galerer pour voir ta réaction va
Jai recu 2 injection de xeplion Donc Je te parle en tant que frere

Status
Not open for further replies.