• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this could be just another another case of forgetting what you originally felt like and he wasn't injected with Invega but he did spend 14 years on Geodon, Abilify, Seroquel and other meds and claims to have recovered.
He says in the video it took 4 ½ years off psych meds to recover his internal monologue.
He also says his cognition has improved and he feels more capable now

"When will you feel like yourself again after coming off psych drugs"

Been off the shot for 4 months after 6-7 months of 234mg. ONE psychologist speculated that I had psychosis, which I totally didn't and slapped that label on me. Acting strange - yes but not psychotic. I was and am perfectly sane. Never heard voices or seen anything that wasn't there or believed anything strange that wasn't true. Got hospitalized after telling my brother I wanted to kill him because he pissed me off. Long story short I was put on Invega totally unjustifiably and completely normal and healthy. I have noticed decent improvements so far due to having a naturally fast metabolism but I have gained around 35 lbs. Thoughts are generally back and I have noticed sexual thoughts and some desires returning as well. I expect I'll be fine in another 4 months or so. Keep hopeful people.

Thanks buddy but honestly I think I can't heal more than this, I can assure you things can get better, I'm no longer suffering, I'm just unable to feel emotions, pleasure and sexual arousal...

I won't spend years waiting a miracle to happen, I've already seen other people like Rosi or Dirtyinvega who didn't have their emotions back after more than two years.

I'm glad your been honest with yourself mate. Don't worry too much about the emotions and sexual side of things. They are important don't get me wrong. The main thing is getting your life back on track. Your at 13 months it's not likely going to improve more then this sadly join the club. But you know what I know you have become a better person after going though this hell. Live on your old memorys for the sexual side of things and the emotions it's make life just that little bit easier. I personally don't think they will ever return in my case and others - 100% your right. I haven't seen any improvements for a long time. My sleep is still shithouse and I still dont have emotions/sexual side of things back aswell I have problems with aswell memory big time.

Hang in there my brothers/sisters. :)

It’s 4:24 am and I’m without control of my sleep pattern. Y’all I’m honestly at my breaking point. I don’t know how much longer I can endure this pain. I think I’m ready to go. No one understands me. No one hears me. Not even God. Death is starting to sink in my conscience. I pray the Lord forgives me if I decide to do this. I just can’t take it anymore.

@lifeline Hang in there boy, Don't listen story shit .. see story beautiful .. ! Decisive 100% préinvega, Steph78 100% préinvega now he must be smocking big joint of marijuana .. Undiminshed 100% préinvega , he took acid,cocaine, weed and he very good, better than before.. ! The story Rosi, DirtyInvega is a tragedie but is possible is not your story for you and i wish ! My story at me is heal 110% préinvega and took ecstasy with a beautiful paysage and big joint of marijuana ! Is my fucking goal

I'm sick of being like that Everyday .. I'm can't more.. its a torture Everyday.. 7month in 1 weeks NADA no improvement at all ..its crazy world psychatrist kill no probleme her patient..

@Antipsychotique33 thank you for the encouraging words. Hang in there. I know this is one of the hardest things you’ve ever had to endure. I hope things shift for you soon.

Day 315. No improvement. Spoke with my case manager today and she honestly believes there is no more invega in my system & that it’s the side effects of my illness. It’s just very discouraging and disappointing to see no improvement at this point to me. Don’t know how else to word it. My life is ruined. This sucks so much.

My fellow afflicted. This is for all who would believe. My story, since I'm new here, began 3 years ago. Yes, Invega, the devil drug, was introduced into my life. I had both akathisia and anhedonia--symptoms many of you know. In my mind, I was utterly vacant, no thoughts at all. Gradually I came back. Today, I am here to tell you that these devilish drugs can be defeated.

Believe in what you say. Your words, out loud, out spoken, do matter. No one has the right to force this torture upon you. Do not allow them to continue to deceive you concerning this. We have rights as human beings. More than animals. Life, liberty, AND the pursuit of HAPPINESS.

They seek to destroy it all, whether they know it or not. God knows.

@lifeline hang in there, Don't Believe this bullshit is not the illness but this Fucking meds… if before you was normal with emotion is a bullshit..

@JoetheBro, glad to hear that bro a mind without thoughts and find again everything.. some people is different, a guy who heal suddenly in 2 days and in 2 days is find everything and other gradually …

Hey everyone, quick update

It has been a year since my last invega sustenna injection. I am 100% healed from it.

By the way, if your shrink plans on giving you an other shot. Ask him or her to take the abilify maintena. It is so so much better than invega. It has been two months I am taking it, nearly no side effect.

Best regards, zack

Crazy just read all33 pages. I was on invega i even got shot up twice.. First was after a psychotic break and it litterly made my jaw lock up was painful as hell.. 2nd i canf beleive i went through with but i was so sick of hearing delusions at the time i just got it overwith. Thhen they switched me to pills cause high bloodpresure.. I gotta say i musta lucked out cause it was pretty much a placebo on me no effect at al so no lasting effects. Odd. Gluck

Btw , if you keep tellin urself ur not gonna get better your mind will play tricks on ya so ya prol ly wont

In a way getting shot with this crap is a blessing for me. Absolutely nothing from now on can possibly be worse than the last several months. After my ARD is up I'm going to completely stop all "medicine". I already stopped all drugs.. Pot,ect. I've gotten profoundly better at listening to my own thoughts and seeing through the bullshit of them. At feeling the emotions and seeing past their bullshit. At 8 months it's definitely much better. I see how temporary Invega is now. I'm to come out of this stronger and more knowledgeable than ever... This lifetime at least ;-)

It has been approximate 5 months since I last got my shot of 156 mg of invega sustenna, as well as my abilify injection of 662mg. Compared to five months ago, here's what has changed significantly:
I can focus my thoughts clearly, anxiety is almost fully gone, music is enjoyable, falling asleep is still an issue, getting out of bed is still an issue. Libido has improved significantly but it's still hard to maintain an erection. I can actually feel psychedelic drugs now, though the visuals are kinda muted, so it's a weaker experience, it's better than feeling absolutely nothing while tripping.

Hi, I am currently injected with abilify for no reason at all. Neuroleptics are meant to diminish brain activity, but tdcs (transcranial magnetic stimulation) is a non-invasive method (120$) that is showing great hope for recovering brain stroke, anxiety and depression. It's also studied for use in schizophrenia treatment, altough I don't believe in schizophrenia myself as I am currently registered in the monarch project (mind slaving & sex slaving).

Status
Not open for further replies.