• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like shyt today. Anyway I spoke with my psychiatrist (a new one and I get another new 1 next month. I've seen 3 different doctors since being court ordered) I told him I have no thoughts. So he asked if that meant my mind is dull. Lol call it what you want but I don't hear my thoughts. So he is recommending I try staterra even though I don't have add. It's supposed to be a stimulant. My thing is if I can't get high, drunk or even stimulated by caffeine what would be the point of taking this? I read the side effects and the withdrawal is like any other psych med. Has anyone else been put on add meds and noticed anything

I don't want to be a demaker, but your medicine won't work in my opinion.. But hey why not try, adrenaline medication when you know the precursor of adrenaline and dopamine!! It's a genius this guy, without dopamine, the adrenaline does not exist.. The only medicine ' hope ' might be Ritalin but in my opinion no med will work… @NvegaSux

PS: You made me laugh, I said exactly the same thing to this psy4, I have no thoughts and this is my own I say of the talk I leave to thought that I think, the shrink must make them swallow tons of meds they give me nerves to have higher airs

@neuroleptique33 I agree with you. They are just trying to shove more "medicine" into me to fix a problem they created. I'm off all medication right now so I don't want to add something else that would harm me and wouldn't work. I'm always amazed that psychs have no clue what it means to have no inner speech.

It's neuroleptique33 I had an account problem, me it does not surprise me they spend their time wanting to cure a so-called disease that does not exist in my case and in holds it, and in addition to that they do it wrong, what they do it's like you want to cure A broken foot and he cut off your foot, and he is proud and tells you I managed to heal you the fracture, it's a bit our case, they treat us by destroying everything behind

When I get rich i will do a class action on invega. I DONT CARE IF. I HAVE TO SPEND 1 MILLION DOLARS. They will pay all of us. By then all of you will get your emotions back and we will have a decent life with money from the poison makers. I don't care if I have to wait 10 years, I'm getting rich and fucking this lab. Im also making my doctors life a nightmare. He will get his license taken

<p>
I'm also not taking any meds. After this I'm searching deep each med even if it's not prescribed deep in the internet. I'm going to be free meds until I fucking die</p>

<p>
I think if we go through this experience we Will appreciate life much more and be more happy in the future</p>

Im on haldol injection right now the akatazia is hardcore
this evil chemistry can only work with devils minds dont forget
we torture back and twice law in france are stupid like a shithole
you get easyly scamed by those pigs for a start if you can listen " necro- schizophrenia "
starthealing process with for example mms by jim humble and scares those psychiastrist with your strenght
against akathasia it create endorphine a good natural pill for them to sleep with there fake diagnosis for alot
thanksgiving mister orange.

Poison RH - Tribute to my old love (Prod.Bugales)
Bluelight- jorja smith
groupe home-living proof
Dr dre/Rd Red/Tupac/2pac/Makaveli, CaliforniaLove Part 3 ( ? marry hell ?)
miss chee - bad bitch cartel

( listen in the order i think there is a good gate for healing )

Erudd: 4 or 5 I do not remember well because xeplion stole my head, my brain, everything! I've been like a zombie for 5 months

Neuroleptik33:So many people who have recovered here in bluelight have used dopamine agonists to do it, I wanna try it 4 a few weeks

would a MRT show a lobotomy? Because a part of my brain dont work after so long time. Is there hope, that sometimes a dream can come back - a really dream of feeling alive and happy?

I think my brain-tissue is not ok, the nerves are destroyed who makes all the beautiful different feelings and dreams.

each mg of invega seems to be rapping your brain while at your. blood.

Hi everyone, I'm just posting an update for my 5-month anniversary of getting injected with the poison.

I've been going to school for about four weeks. It's going pretty well; it seems like the Cerebrolysin helps a lot. I haven't been able to use it as much as I want to, but I just got more financial aid for school and ordered 15 10 ml ampoules. I'm going to school full time but not working. I've been getting good grades and going to class - I decided this was my opportunity to learn how to rely on discipline rather than talent. However, I had to drop my philosophy course because writing philosophy is like pulling teeth ever since I got injected with the poison. My courses are all super easy, so I decided that in my spare time I'd try to prepare for some exams that might help me get into graduate school. It looks like I am in pretty bad shape for the GRE Mathematics Subject Test. It's much more difficult than the Quantitative section on the general GRE. So I've been doing something kind of crazy: I've been trying to do every problem in the Stewart Calculus textbook to review my calculus. I've done about 500 problems so far since I started two weeks ago, but I still feel kind of dumb at math. I feel like I either know how to do a problem or I don't. I never have spontaneous insights or epiphanies anymore, and this worries me. Doing arithmetic in my head instantly used to be so easy, but now I have to like close my eyes and deliberately go through each step. It's like I'm smart enough for my classes, but I just don't feel "brilliant" like I used to, although that's likely in part due to not being psychotic. Not being psychotic is nice, because I'm able to work really hard. I also feel like Cerebrolysin makes it easy to work like a dog. But I can work and work, and certain skills just won't come back to me, like spontaneously thinking of clever ways to solve problems. I can understand math just fine, but it's like if I haven't seen a type of problem before, I just won't think of a way to solve it unless I think about it slowly and systematically. I really hope that this will get better soon.

I've lost 7 of the 9 kg I gained. I injured my knees by trying to jog too soon, and they hurt all the time. I feel like my body has just been disintegrating. I've been waking up with slimy, bloody gums and teeth since I got injected with the poison, although that is starting to get better. Sometimes I feel pretty down about all the ways that the poison has changed my appearance. Partly because I went from being psychotic to not being psychotic, I just feel much less attractive than I used to. I used to feel like I was like an 8 or 9 out of 10, but now I feel like a 3.

I feel like my emotions are at a human level. My boyfriend gets on my nerves a lot, however not enough to just break up with him or even say anything about it most of the time. I finally snapped last night and told him he was getting on my nerves. He thought it was super funny because he is patronizing like that.

Things are better. The waiting has gotten much easier because I'm able to live a semi-normal life rather than sit at home all the time. But there are some things that are definitely not the same and absolutely must improve. I'm most worried about creativity and abstract thinking abilities, as well as memory and ability to learn. I am enjoying not being psychotic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.