• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to denounce the psychiatrist who gave me paliperidone, I'll do it together with a woman who had my same psychiatrist who gave xeplion to her son, her son after 6 months committed suicide because she did not do it anymore live, I'm going to fight to make sure that the psychiatrist does not kill other people, if I do not commit suicide before, I can not pretend to smile anymore, I'm 6 months pretending to have emotions, now I just want to die, this is not life , they lobotomized me

Empty: credo che senza un agonista della dopamina, mi suicider? non c'? la faccio pi? a vivere in questo modo

Jmorin who for some reason deleted his account.. Said at 9 months with a 234mg + 156mg that the bloating in the stomach starts to decrease and constipation goes away. The libido starts to return. Testosterone continues to rise. The thyroid improves.
At 5 months I can ejac and cum pretty good. At had this wicked hot ass asian dream a week ago and i came a big spot on my bed haha! I just wiped it up with microfiber cloth. Haven't washed my bed sheets in like 8 months lol. Sleeping on cum stains awesome!

Steph says that the tired feeling and deep rest from sleep comes back at around 9 months too. Oh yeah that's same timeframe Starkid transitioned from "heavily impaired" to just "impaired".

Although there's like 99% bullcrap on here. It's a miracle that I find posts like those that give me an accurate idea of how long these side effects last. Otherwise yes I'd be plotting a suicide most definitely. It does have an end point. Hmm lol.. Fuck friends.. Fuck girlfriends.. Fuck being nice. For we inhabit a planet infested with pathetic beings.

Day 80

I still feel lack of energy and motivation at times but at other times I can push through. Definitely still not as smart nor as spontaneous as before but I'm smiling more which is nice. Now that I'm done with exams I'll try to exercise daily. Hope everyone recovers quickly and fully.

Friend do not take any antipsychotics tablets and antidepressants and sleeping pills
And one or two months after your last invega injection start taking one stablon in morning and one pacitane in night that's it you will be cured so don't confuse your self you will get back your emotions and erection and love and interest in just few weeks
I am thinking about trying these in a month. Before you took these were you almost healed and the only think that stopped you from moving on with your life were the erections?

Thats awesome!! I JUST started on here maybe youll see my post ��LIKE YOURS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! U DID IT!!!! Im embarrassed to say what I take because I'm on the wrong page!! Your positive attitude heals you!! U knew that!

Last edited:
Oh please please don't say that! I lost little brother six months ago to suicide, my best friend ever i could do the worst drug shed stay by me she dies, and I JUST met a girl who i was helping with suboxone and five hours AFTER driving to her giving her she called scumbag on street and died!!
Believe it or not I wouldn't say I want to die! At first I did but my luck I'd take forty Xanax and wake up or have half a Smile ��!! Let me Help you! I can try??

Oh please please don't say that! I lost little brother six months ago to suicide, my best friend ever i could do the worst drug shed stay by me she dies, and I JUST met a girl who i was helping with suboxone and five hours AFTER driving to her giving her she called scumbag on street and died!!
Believe it or not I wouldn't say I want to die! At first I did but my luck I'd take forty Xanax and wake up or have half a Smile ��!! Let me Help you! I can try??
Jilliana

I would Help ALL if i could

Hi my name is Jilliana and I am genuinely concerned about the issues youre all having!
I practice MEDICINE as a nurse NOT smart enough to be a doctor!
I have to Help you all what do you need!?
You may private message me and I'll give you my number!!??

Hi my name is Jilliana and I am genuinely concerned about the issues youre all having!
I practice MEDICINE as a nurse NOT smart enough to be a doctor!
I have to Help you all what do you need!?
You may private message me and I'll give you my number!!??

As an organization bluelight has no way to verify anyone claiming to be a healthcare provider. I'm not saying this person is or isn't legit. Just something to keep in mind.

The worst thing is that people around don't undestand you and when you try to describe what you are feeling you have dificulties and they think you are liying. I was like this for 45 days

I'm 3 months and 2 weeks from this injection, and I still feel nothing, without thoughts, for me it is not a matter of taking injection is how our brain reacted to this, I took one and I feel that it can be permanent and if it and Not that it can last 1 year while else is coming out before with a lot more... nothing to see

Empty: mucuna I took it too but can not compare to cabergoline, however I do not believe anyone, it is too difficult to explain to people who still feel all the feelings, psychiatry has invented a perfect weapon because no one believes you! Even I had pain in my arms for a couple of months but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the release of paliperidone but I think it has to do with the fact that muscle mass dies and without doing anything comes fat mass, from there pain, the muscle that slowly dies

Before invigating if I crushed my arm was strong I saw only muscle and nerve, now after the injections I see cellulite, stay still to do nothing is the end for the body

So I'm a little worried I wanna talk to a lawyer about the side effect of invega, how it's debilitating it is, emotionless . but I don't know how to prove its the med.. Only my friends and family and me can say how my personality has changed sense my first injection. I think blue light is the only hard proof I have

Last edited:
@empty1128. Damn that's what I figured, I hope one day healthcare company's sees this

Status
Not open for further replies.