• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, everyone does recover at different rates. I've been unapproving some posts and will continue to do so, hoping it doesn't get out of hand again.

Please try to stay on topic.

Hi everyone, I am on 100 mg of invega sustenna. I recently changed my injection from every 4 weeks to every 3 weeks.
I am wondering by changing to every 3 weeks does the 100 mg stay at 100 mg for the entire month? I have heard from my doctor that by changing the injection to every 3 weeks I might be getting around 125 mg to 150 mg for the first week after the injection? thanks.

Hi raerae19 - it sounds like the first week will have the biggest change as you are increasing your dose. It will no longer be 100mg per month after that, more like 125mg per month like your doctor said.

Hi everyone, I am on 100 mg of invega sustenna. I recently changed my injection from every 4 weeks to every 3 weeks.
I am wondering by changing to every 3 weeks does the 100 mg stay at 100 mg for the entire month? I have heard from my doctor that by changing the injection to every 3 weeks I might be getting around 125 mg to 150 mg for the first week after the injection? thanks.
I almost don't want to say anything but your in for a long ride. Buckle up an prepare for the worse. Sorry

I almost don't want to say anything but your in for a long ride. Buckle up an prepare for the worse. Sorry
Why people say I'm fake anhedonia I don't understand really I know people have hope recovery but in my case I think 100% it's not possible so stop please say blabla you have one shot 9 month after nothing so try do you life I know it's hard .Pilarti seriously stop speaking with me you really don't know what you say I go in every forum in this world nobody recover maybe more better but that it so stop be a scientific you don't know nothing Bro you waiting dopamine come back she never comeback I'm sorry told you that but it's true all people can think what they want it don't care me I know it's not possible that it

Bro if u listen this guy he malakoff say’s nobody will recover it’s a joke u can recover it’s possible people like him stress other’s
Have you proof seriously have you proof who recover who ?I want know who you think psychiatrist give you this injection for what for the fun they give you because it's for funk you forever you dopamine level and when is everymonth it's just for make money that it so give me the proof we can recover i waiting you don't speak about Zach list or blabla seriously I speak with people they have no brain I told you 20 times you can get better but not recovery that it pilarti you make me smile you know nothing go in Internet you tube and see who have this injection how they feel and what you think in one day you wake up oh my dopamine is comeback wouahhh first it's one year elimination for one shot many people after one years they have no dopamine so thinking little bit and stop say everyone is different yes we different some people don't care about emotion energy they work do their life like before some people they more strong so you need thinking and stop coming in this forum speak about you recovery 8 month how you feel?in 4 month it's one years so told me you think In 4 month you recover? I don't think so bro but dirtyvega say the true about you believe it's possible dream do what you want drink rosemary tea but stop shutting people told you the true I know it's hard I don't say it's easy live without emotions but you can be happy we have one life in day we die so take you life in you hand and go work or do some activity I don't know or stay in home relax

Why I have right say the true the topic it's about invega sustenna so why I cannot say the true I don't give fake hope I just say we can progress but not really recovery it's a crime say that?give hope it's good but give fake hope it's more hard it's really bad think people can think what they want about recovery but me I know it's not possible bye

Bro if u listen this guy he malakoff say’s nobody will recover it’s a joke u can recover it’s possible people like him stress other’s
I don't think I'll recover either. It's been 7 months and only had minimal recovery. IDK what to do but just sit back and wait.

I don't think I'll recover either. It's been 7 months and only had minimal recovery. IDK what to do but just sit back and wait.
Yeah bro it's hard but some people recovery everything In one years lol blue light it's a big lol seriously

Don’t lose hope people talked with turkish guy who used xeplion he sayed after 1 year the effects were gone so recovery is possible

Ok bro you have right with everything praying to Allah that’s all what I can say
I don't say I'm right with everything I wish I progress like all the people in this forum and another maybe recovery is possible maybe no I don't know i just see many people don't recovery enough in one year everyone is different don't be sad when I speak like that I don't want hurt people I prefer be honest if I can enjoy life go to.work.have motivation was OK for me

I
I don't say I'm right with everything I wish I progress like all the people in this forum and another maybe recovery is possible maybe no I don't know i just see many people don't recovery enough in one year everyone is different don't be sad when I speak like that I don't want hurt people I prefer be honest if I can enjoy life go to.work.have motivation was OK for me
I understand u bro everything will be fine soon

Have a question I know this will sound like stupid . Does eye ointment effects invega in the body ???

Guys I have been on Latuda for 9 months.

I tried to stop it a while back and had psychosis.

I'm trying it again this time and I hope it will work. I think if I am off the latuda I will feel much better although I have already improved so much since stopping the Invega 2 years ago.

Is anyone on other meds after stopping Invega?

Paliperidone orals are hard to bite into, is it just me, or does everyone automatically bite down on pills so they digest a bit better? 'This 3 month prospect of invega can get bent, I've been far more conservative in some ways than previously because blending in with society means more to me than the ultimate say I have in being less impeded in the freedom department of life. they're going to have to come at me bro if they reckon they can take me down again, those who were against me. because I would neither beat nor join them, the authoritarians and referees as such, I'd just rather get them over n done with so it doesn't end up being me who cops the fallout. Untreated depression is an important one to guard against, as are other depressed people (I feel/at times) and well when it comes to maintaining a pill diet, those blister foil packets are not compatible with my birth control. quetiapine now makes me feel ill on an empty stomach. the day they conjure up hormone specific pills is the day they render their effects. getting over a lost loved one (being dumped on your ass) takes a lot longer to rid yourself of their chemical bonds than what is reported, unless you've been attracted since day 1. I know I was, I'll never know if he was, but birth control was never forgone and if it were my agenda to trap a guy via parenting I still wouldn't have trusted my ex fiance enough due to his private poker tournaments online and gaming and fiddling with his motorbike, rather than get physical or chatty with ME. on the weekend!!! he can eat a dick, but he ruined it for everyone by goading me into buying my own engagement ring. I'm just glad I gave everything he ever gave me back, including that. Birth stone and all. He's literally old news, my former de facto smacks of being a kind of planned meet but that aside, still was a better companion for that phase of my life. some other guy caught my eye but I refused to go into a bed room with him, then spat chips for 4 years til life got more compelling and I thought christ, all that mind dimensioning over THAT? wtf. no way. I must have been mentally challenged. what a crock of shit. it's a long way between f & u before I turn up anything redeeming on this guy, apart from his apparent ability to put the pipe down - or so the story goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.