• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one is different... i can’t speak for every individual... I can only speak for myself and my own experiences... And can only go by what is factual... I wish u well and will just continue focusing on myself... I wanna get better.

Every one is different... i can’t speak for every individual... I can only speak for myself and my own experiences... And can only go by what is factual... I wish u well and will just continue focusing on myself... I wanna get better.
Are you work ?

Off course everyone is different but the poison is the same bro

@Antipsychotique33 things will shift for you. Everyone’s recovery time is different. I just pray that you will receive a speedy change.

@victomofInvega that’s great news to hear that you are making some improvements. Just continue to give it time and things will get better

At this point I have to force myself to make an active effort to try to progress. I have no other choice. Time waits for no man. I pray for a progression over the next three months and a change in environment. To get physically and mentally active. And spend less time trying my best to not dwell on this. I wish everyone the best and a true healing & recovery. I will update if I have any improvements. But for now. I have to give my best to my capacity & try to focus on being productive and healthy in the present. We all deserve to live a fulfilling life full of love, peace, and family. I wish you all the best. And that this will change you into a better person than you can imagine. We all matter to the world, we can make an impact on society. Everyone in this situation is special, and we have a testimony to share, of our improvement.

@Antipsychotique33 things will shift for you. Everyone’s recovery time is different. I just pray that you will receive a speedy change.

@victomofInvega that’s great news to hear that you are making some improvements. Just continue to give it time and things will get better

At this point I have to force myself to make an active effort to try to progress. I have no other choice. Time waits for no man. I pray for a progression over the next three months and a change in environment. To get physically and mentally active. And spend less time trying my best to not dwell on this. I wish everyone the best and a true healing & recovery. I will update if I have any improvements. But for now. I have to give my best to my capacity & try to focus on being productive and healthy in the present. We all deserve to live a fulfilling life full of love, peace, and family. I wish you all the best. And that this will change you into a better person than you can imagine. We all matter to the world, we can make an impact on society. Everyone in this situation is special, and we have a testimony to share, of our improvement.
I wish you be better bro it's really hard situation for me too but we need stay strong I speak with many people they can function work have girlfriend why not us have good day bro you need moove bro stay in home it's not good

I don't believe your back to normal after 160 days. That's just not possible. It can take years to recover from invega. I can't help you with any questions about your labido cause I'm not experienceing any problems down there.
I don’t agree with you by the point years becuz some of the people haven’t recovered for years doesn’t mean that other won’t recover for meany years some have recovered after 12 months some after 13 everybody’s system is different

Everyone is different with this poison some people don't care about emotion it's for that they say they recovery if you don't focus about emotion yes you can recovery fast motivation energy is manageable be able to function it's a challenge take pleasure too the poison attack everything in you focus about work and enjoy some people waiting back to before invega it's impossible you need be strong with you have now I wish all the people recovery enough for work able to function in society regard

My friends take 50 injection of zyphadera he can work travel enjoy weed so recovery it's possible if you believe in you the past is gone me too for me it's difficult little motivation little energy less emotional difficulty take pleasure but with time can be OK don't give up but all the people need stop give fake hope like in the past in this forum recovery depends everyone and everyone is different

My friends take 50 injection of zyphadera he can work travel enjoy weed so recovery it's possible if you believe in you the past is gone me too for me it's difficult little motivation little energy less emotional difficulty take pleasure but with time can be OK don't give up but all the people need stop give fake hope like in the past in this forum recovery depends everyone and everyone is different
You right bro everyone’s system is different but it takes time to go back before invega form

Decisive i speak with she lot of time, same side effect like 100% recovery. Lots of person 100% recovery. But you think and i respect is not possible .. and its easy to say find a job and girlfriend life with no emotions is not a life, you Everyday Malakoff you smoke you like you take pleasure you have pleasure for your hope fake anhédonia

u talking bullshit the only one who will not recover is you with your bullshit talking
Me I'm off since 4 month I recovery nothing no emotion I have libido I start play video games like watch TV start found job but I'm less emotional less energetic I dont give fake hope

Hi everyone, I am on 100 mg of invega sustenna. I recently changed my injection from every 4 weeks to every 3 weeks.
I am wondering by changing to every 3 weeks does the 100 mg stay at 100 mg for the entire month? I have heard from my doctor that by changing the injection to every 3 weeks I might be getting around 125 mg to 150 mg for the first week after the injection? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.