Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you can get a buzz from cigarettes then you are on the right track. When I was on Invega, I could smoke a whole pack and not feel a thing, AT ALL. So this tells me you are on the way to recovery.

The issue with you is maybe you are having some sort of depression or effects from trauma. I don't know exactly what happened to you that you would get injected with Invega. But I assume it must have been traumatising as it was for me. Make sure it's not psychological. Because if it is then that can be worked on with therapy and exercise. Obviously, if you don't push yourself to hit the gym you will never feel like it.

Even when I was barely 2 months off Invega I joined the gym. I was still pretty much zombified but I pushed myself because I knew losing fat would help get rid of the Invega.

I have put lots of effort in the recovery as well. Sports, workout, niacins, walking and running.
It did pay off in the end.

Don't lose hope guys.

Btw, Yeshuah had a hard time too, he cried a lot, was depressed and contemplated suicide. But in the end, he did recover and went on with his life.

I am proud to be able to call him a friend.

Hi Zack, how many month for Yeshuah he have find again emotion and thoughts ? :) im very happy for that !
Im worry for you bro no progress in 8 month just one shot some people have many shot they recovery enough for be happy go find job found girlfriend bro I don't know it's scary

I have put lots of effort in the recovery as well. Sports, workout, niacins, walking and running.

Don't lose hope guys.

Btw, Yeshuah had a hard time too, he cried a lot, was depressed and contemplated suicide. But in the end, he did recover and went on with his life.

Yes he pay in the end but you take again antipsychotic so you lost your emotions again I don't understand you bro

I read lots of storie like me.. but i need chance and heal motherfucker.. guy name invegasucks 1 injection like me in side effect no thoughts emotions libido etc.. 1 years for heal

Because there are people who forgot how does it feel to have emotions and feelings, I mean I almost forgot it myself but I still remember it somehow, for example the feeling when you love a woman with all your heart or the euforia from your favorite music.

Of course they lost their feelings as well but they don't even notice it, I really wish I was like them.
You off how many months you don't recovery

*mod edit - please watch your language* im realist its possible, you have not proof for say that .. and i read million of storie nd my prefer, is a guy take acid cocaine weed and its so much better in emotion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't lose hope guys.

That's amazing that people can actually recover. I'm still praying an waiting for that day to come. It's been six months since my last injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.