• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there actually many people on this forums whove recovered? Most posts are people still complaining about still having the effect

Are there actually many people on this forums whove recovered? Most posts are people still complaining about still having the effect
People say they recovered then disappeared you can be sure ill keep visiting the forum if i was really recovered

People say they recovered then disappeared you can be sure ill keep visiting the forum if i was really recovered

When people speak of making a full recovery I wonder if they're implying the fullness is relative to all the pain and suffering they had to endure and the wisdom + strength of spirit garnered through achieving some kind of improvement after being stripped of it all. I took my last shot of risperdal consta after previously being prescribed the pill version sometime around late-2016 to early-2017. I can say although I've made a substantial recovery from the excruciating state of unfathomable agony and being completely bedridden, not able to stand or sit up for too long without risking a visit to the hospital. I still have not achieved anywhere close to the mental and emotional state I was in before taking the risperidone. I'm starting to accept the possibility that returning to the way I felt as well as the mental aptitude I once possessed may not be possible.

I know how you feel though. If you had it all back you would be leaping for joy. Crying tears of happiness for weeks straight. Letting everyone know online & offline in bold letters.

Holy sheep!

Seems I had made some errors in my calculations but am finally getting some respite here:

5 years off invega as of May 28th and I think it's about two years off Vraylar. Posted a long time back saying I was healed. That couldn't have been further from the truth. Vraylar through me through some hoops after that and I was struggling to pick up the pieces. But I'm back on track now. Finally seeing the kind of energy I was looking forward to.

Holy sheep!

Seems I had made some errors in my calculations but am finally getting some respite here:

5 years off invega as of May 28th and I think it's about two years off Vraylar. Posted a long time back saying I was healed. That couldn't have been further from the truth. Vraylar through me through some hoops after that and I was struggling to pick up the pieces. But I'm back on track now. Finally seeing the kind of energy I was looking forward to.
How are you thoughts and emotions?

should i fucking go to "whores" just to test my sexual function? that costs money what i don't have but i could hustle some:D

I read someone typed 9-12 months isn't a realistic recovery window what do you guys think about that.? Is a recover from a few shots possible from 9-12 months.?

Last edited:
This is because people who recover don't tend to ever look back on the forum. I recovered in full, took me a year. Lost all the weight I gained while on invega, plus a little extra. In my best physical health right now.

Never give up. Recovery is possible.

I read someone said 9-12 months isn't a realistic recovery window what do you guys think about that.? Is a recover from a few shots possible from 9-12 months.?

You'll certainly get better within 9 months, but it could take longer to heal emotionally

am i the only one who hasn't been able to understand even the most simplest things since invega? i feel like i don't even have a brain anymore.
Have the same. In my case improvements are starting to show up now. (3 months after being off)

I wish the people who have recovered would be more helpful, get a group chat going on what’s app or messenger or something. Instead of coming here every full moon. I speak to a guy who’s recovered on WhatsApp ,his names Jeff. He isn’t the slightest bit hesitant to encourage me. Guys recovery is Possible. Stay positive, endure. Did anybody want to get a WhatsApp chat going. There’s four of us in a current one

I can feel tobacco effects for 2x as long as before but I can’t feel weed really if I take a break I can sorta feel it but it’s not close to the same high

It’s been 6 months btw I’m still not able to function normally and don’t have emotions really and I’m not productive at all I don’t do shit anymore I don’t feel any drive or motivation it fucking sucks I wish there was more recovery stories and I wonder if I’ll ever get high the same again or at all

Do i have to get an operation since i dont have semen its been 3 months and i think im sterile for the rest of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.