• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys im feeling way better enjoying music a bit even dancing to it and video games too. im really scared my weed high or getting drunk wont return or be the same im 5 months in now. i was on haldol which is stronger dopamine blocker then invega. After i told my doc it was causing depression they were gonna switch me to invega (how i found this forum) What worries me is that i still felt weed a few months in on haldol but then something just changed and i stopped being able to feel it. I really hope it wasnt something permanent. Other then my favorite thing to do ever being taken away im actually doing okay but if i have to live the rest of my life sober im seriously going to end it all nothing compares to me just having great weed and music. not even coke or heroin which ive done can compare to my love for the kush ive literally even went to Afghanistan when i was 18 to smoke the finest even better then the stuff here in cali
i was on haldol too. for like 5 months. couldn't get high after that. same with invega, but invega lasts longer. i'm 3.5 months off the invega, on risperdal now. gonna stop taking that if i hopefully get off of commitment here in October. but i still can't get high 'cause of the invega.
from what i've seen it takes up to like a year to be able to get intoxicated again. but some people on here have gone longer. idk why. maybe because they had alot of shots. like one person not too long ago who got i think 18 shots and still can't get high or anything after 2.5 years. but when i was looking around, the longest i found was a year. i'm hoping that's true because i just can't feel without weed or liqour. just an empty shell. weed helped give me unique perspectives and unique vibes and made me feel good, and liqour helped me be more confident and sociable.

You know what guys? I'm done. I really am. I'm not gonna act like nothing has happened anymore, I'm gonna fight for my rights. They've misdiagnosed me, they've made me speechless, suffering, dumb, depressed, anxious to the point I can't do anything. This is not some basic stuff that I have to endure and live my life like nothing has happened. They've taken my life away, I'm close to suicide everyday, but I know that killing myself won't solve anything. They will live like they're innocent, no one will care. It's a medical malpractice what they did, I don't know how it's in the States, but in Poland you can go to jail if you've made a serious mistake as a doctor. And you can get a really big compensation for that as a patient. I'm gonna do whatever it takes, so I can make sure they're not gonna get away with that. I'll go to my psychiatrist tomorrow with my mum and we're gonna talk about it. Wish me luck.
Good for you. I agree with and relate to you completely. Hope it goes well tomorrow and you get some answers. 🤞
At this point I just want to stop others from being harmed by these toxic drugs, to give some meaning to what I'm going through. Ugh

i was on haldol too. for like 5 months. couldn't get high after that. same with invega, but invega lasts longer. i'm 3.5 months off the invega, on risperdal now. gonna stop taking that if i hopefully get off of commitment here in October. but i still can't get high 'cause of the invega.
from what i've seen it takes up to like a year to be able to get intoxicated again. but some people on here have gone longer. idk why. maybe because they had alot of shots. like one person not too long ago who got i think 18 shots and still can't get high or anything after 2.5 years. but when i was looking around, the longest i found was a year. i'm hoping that's true because i just can't feel without weed or liqour. just an empty shell. weed helped give me unique perspectives and unique vibes and made me feel good, and liqour helped me be more confident and sociable.
Thanks for your response man you've been giving me hope. If i take a break from smoking or drinking for a while and try it i get a vision change (things are a bit shinier on weed and for alch things are a bit blurry) but no euphoria/dopamine rush i think im getting there. After you told me about steph78 i read through so much of the v2 version seeing her responses 6-8 months in if i recall correctly she could sorta feel it but would come back saying she cant anymore but at the 11 month mark was the sweet spot for her i wonder if her high was the same as it was before if it wasnt she probably wouldve said something. I hope in october you can get off these meds if i can get high again man ill be smoking some 33% Thc weed rolled in a nice wrap. I used to smoke 7g a day all day everyday would help with my anxiety and i wouldnt even say i had depression because i loved waking up to a wake and bake and vibing to music im really excited for it to all comeback. I was actually productive too and made money online while i was smoking i really miss it

I’m recovered. 116 days, 1 234 mg shot. I took St John’s Wort, 1200 mg a day, 2 600 mg doses at different times of day. Also took vitamins and fish oil.

I’m recovered. 116 days, 1 234 mg shot. I took St John’s Wort, 1200 mg a day, 2 600 mg doses at different times of day. Also took vitamins and fish oil.
Glad to hear this. Been 75 days for me since last time ive taken it. Im gladly waiting for the recovery. Living with cognitive impairment is hunting.

180 days. Minimal improvemrnt. 1 156mg shot coming u up on 200 days hoping it is gone soon and I can get back to life apparently 1 shot can take an awful long time to clear hopefully the brain is restored in the long run tho:)

Hey just checking in to see how everyone was holding up during this pandemic. I just want to be an ear and a voice so you all know that recovering is the only option. This medicine is a long lasting injection so dependent on the person, it may take longer or less time. It took me about two years to recover. I feel better than ever. I’m genuinely happy. And I’m making strides towards being a better person everyday. I had a total of 5 injections. Everyone side effects will differ. Stay hold and keep the fight in you. This is not the end for you but a new beginning. God loves you and sees the pain and agony you are enduring. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Ask in prayer and believe. The mind can conceive what it believes. Believe you are getting better day by day. Monitor yourself. Hear the silence. Embrace the pain. I love y’all. Take Kare and be blessed.
Hey just checking in to see how everyone was holding up during this pandemic. I just want to be an ear and a voice so you all know that recovering is the only option. This medicine is a long lasting injection so dependent on the person, it may take longer or less time. It took me about two years to recover. I feel better than ever. I’m genuinely happy. And I’m making strides towards being a better person everyday. I had a total of 5 injections. Everyone side effects will differ. Stay hold and keep the fight in you. This is not the end for you but a new beginning. God loves you and sees the pain and agony you are enduring. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Ask in prayer and believe. The mind can conceive what it believes. Believe you are getting better day by day. Monitor yourself. Hear the silence. Embrace the pain. I love y’all. Take Kare and be blessed.
Hi, this gave me just a little bit of hope. I’ve felt helpless for months now. I took invega last year 3 times after having a psychotic break. I destroyed items and attacked people and got backeracted. They gave me a shot at the mental health center, then after that they recommended me to stay on it. My new doctor insisted that i needed to take this medication or I would have another episode. (I was feeling happy before i took more injections) slowly i started to notice my energy was getting low, then i started noticed i wasn’t enjoying things anymore. I started to feel numb, I lost all my relationships because my friends text me, check on me and I just don’t answer any of them. Last week I cried for the first time in a year which shocked me because i thought i couldn’t feel emotions. I gave up on God, stoopped praying because i thought maybe this was something God couldn’t fix. I’m still unhappy but I’m starting to enjoy music again (something that I’ve always loved) I don’t know if that’s an improvement? But anyway I have an appointment with another doctor next week, I have already taxed trazadone and celexa so i don’t know if any other meds will help.

i've been trying to tell you this, haha. you'll be okay bro. just drink your daily amount of water so you can pee it out at a normal rate, eat 3 meals a day atleast to poop it out at a normal rate, get 20-30 minutes of sunlight a day, take St John's Wort 2-3 times a day, and take Sulbutiamine 1-2 times a day to upregulate the D1 and D2 receptors. very basic things you can do to ensure your recovery man.
Hi, can you give me the exact products you use like brands and stuff? I just want to get better. Also i try to eat only 2 meals a day due to all the weight i’ve gained. Idk if that will make a difference ?

Hi, this gave me just a little bit of hope. I’ve felt helpless for months now. I took invega last year 3 times after having a psychotic break. I destroyed items and attacked people and got backeracted. They gave me a shot at the mental health center, then after that they recommended me to stay on it. My new doctor insisted that i needed to take this medication or I would have another episode. (I was feeling happy before i took more injections) slowly i started to notice my energy was getting low, then i started noticed i wasn’t enjoying things anymore. I started to feel numb, I lost all my relationships because my friends text me, check on me and I just don’t answer any of them. Last week I cried for the first time in a year which shocked me because i thought i couldn’t feel emotions. I gave up on God, stoopped praying because i thought maybe this was something God couldn’t fix. I’m still unhappy but I’m starting to enjoy music again (something that I’ve always loved) I don’t know if that’s an improvement? But anyway I have an appointment with another doctor next week, I have already taxed trazadone and celexa so i don’t know if any other meds will help.
also my sleep isn’t that great, I wake up multiple times during the night. did your sleep ever get affected by the medication?

Ya I'm just happy the effects EVENTUALLY leave I don't care if it takes 3 years I just want t to be free from this poison and hope it didn't cause any long term damage

Has anyone managed to hold down a job through this my start date is fast approaching and I have no idea what to do. I don’t wanna start my job then get fired.

I worked a year until I suffered an injury on the job with schizophrenia I was given Disability.

Has anyone lost any of the weight they gained? From the injections
Yeah.
the weight is actually easier to control for me after I was done with my injections? I AM able to control the weight fluctuation honestly for better or worse so long as appetite stays in line. It comes off as long as you become and stay active.

So I've been on abilify for almost two months. Heres some things ive noticed. My brain fog is slowly lifting, my personality is slowly coming back, i sleep great, i can feel tingles in my brain sometimes which means my brain is actually waking up. I don't sleep as long anymore, my interests are slowly coming back, i actually think about playing my bass instead of just forcing myself to do it. Maybe this is just the invega slowly coming out of my system. My last shot was July 2nd.

Nothing improved.
Shit sleep have hypochondria all day and I feel constipated all day.
Guess I'll just leave taking ritalin late at the day.

Thanks for your response man you've been giving me hope. If i take a break from smoking or drinking for a while and try it i get a vision change (things are a bit shinier on weed and for alch things are a bit blurry) but no euphoria/dopamine rush i think im getting there. After you told me about steph78 i read through so much of the v2 version seeing her responses 6-8 months in if i recall correctly she could sorta feel it but would come back saying she cant anymore but at the 11 month mark was the sweet spot for her i wonder if her high was the same as it was before if it wasnt she probably wouldve said something. I hope in october you can get off these meds if i can get high again man ill be smoking some 33% Thc weed rolled in a nice wrap. I used to smoke 7g a day all day everyday would help with my anxiety and i wouldnt even say i had depression because i loved waking up to a wake and bake and vibing to music im really excited for it to all comeback. I was actually productive too and made money online while i was smoking i really miss it
Anytime man. Yeah I don't get vision changes but I can get a mild buzz from both. The weed just gives this little calming effect and alchohol it's an alright buzz but not a normal buzz. And steph felt it 8.5 months in, then nothing. Then 10 months and then again, nothing. And then finally 11 months where she fully recovered, dissapeared from v2, and carried on with her life. I saw her first on the Schizophrenia forum. She was how I actually started using bluelight. I was prowling Schizophrenia before creating an account and chatting with people on here. Little does she know she has an admirer on here with "78" after his name in honor of her and her recovery. but yeah, i hope i get off in October too. i'm ready to go back to normal again. but damn, 7g a day? i was making 2g last a week just poking onies. waking and baking was the best part though. i'd be home alone and i'd just blast some relaxing or upbeat music. i'd also workout and shit and think about either boxing, spiritual stuff, universe stuff, or money. maybe just watch quantum physics shit on youtube or just some interesting shit and have my game run on auto in the background and get my "daily kills" on it. just simple pleasures man. now without it i can only feel a tiny bit of nostalgia or serenity but nowhere near how it was before haldol and invega. i'm so damn bored without weed, aha. so uninspired to do shit too. with weed i'd wanna go out on walks out in nature.
How were you making money online though? i'm interested

Hi, can you give me the exact products you use like brands and stuff? I just want to get better. Also i try to eat only 2 meals a day due to all the weight i’ve gained. Idk if that will make a difference ?
Natures Way for St. John's Wort. Idk if it's actually working but the research is promising and alot of people recommend it. I'm taking it just incase. But I don't take Sulbutiamine. From further research there's no good evidence that shows it actually works, and it's expensive. $20-$40 for 30 tablets. But nothing really works for feeling better. Your receptors are literally blocked and that doesn't go away until every last drop of the medication is gone from your system. There's just the St John's Wort to speed up the metabolization.
and you won't start to lose weight, atleast naturally, and go back to your normal weight until the med is gone. but alot of people do back to their prior state. you can gain weight forsure though, but losing it will be tough without excersise for as long as, i think your prolactin, is heightened.

this has been a difficult challenge in my life I hope that hasn't destroyed me permently I mean 1 shot shouldn't really mess you up that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.