• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone actually guarantee a recovery.?
I mean ok so if it takes anywhere from 12-36 months to clear 1-10 shots should one think another 2 years after the drug has been eliminated to feel better return to normal chemistry.?
As the days go on I am haunting of wow...
Maybe I will feel like this forever I hope that is not the case
You will have all of your energy and emotions between 1 year to two. I promise you. Stay afloat. I’m praying for you. Speak life into your spirit man/woman. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Or if your not Christian. Speak whatever your higher power is. Or if you don’t believe in God. Pray to yourself. But you have to believe!!!

Can anyone actually guarantee a recovery.?
I mean ok so if it takes anywhere from 12-36 months to clear 1-10 shots should one think another 2 years after the drug has been eliminated to feel better return to normal chemistry.?
As the days go on I am haunting of wow...
Maybe I will feel like this forever I hope that is not the case
why do you disregard or ignore the number of people who have recovered on these threads? i put the 78 after my name in honor of Steph78 who completely recovered after 11 months and felt better 6-8 months in. 5 medium sized doses. plus someone put up a list of recoveries and the only ones that took like 5 years had a shit ton of shots. longest for lower shots was like 2 years or less. you'll recover man. i don't know how many times i have to tell you. you'd be delusional if you only paid attention to the people who are 8 years in. the people who have recovered outnumber the people who haven't yet after years by alot. recovery is basically expected due to Facts. they simply would not allow it if it damaged your brain beyond repair. the system is not all that evil. your brain heals bro. even from the hard drugs that do more damage to your brain than psych drugs. it just takes time. take your sleep and libido or whatever as a sign. that means you got alittle dopamine and serotonin functioning. which means you're healing.

Hey guys dropping in for another update. Its been almost a year off and I healed around 6.6 months off and felt completely normal around 9-10 months. I recently started going tot he gym again and I’ve been able to gain muscle verily and crazily easily. I’ve also gotten taller. One thing that helped me tremendously were subliminals on YouTube. Specifically Quadible Integrity. I’m 6 feet tall and around 145 pounds no fat and nice muscles. I had 6 high dose shots, 3 of which were max dose. Lmk if anyone has any questions.

Hey guys dropping in for another update. Its been almost a year off and I healed around 6.6 months off and felt completely normal around 9-10 months. I recently started going tot he gym again and I’ve been able to gain muscle verily and crazily easily. I’ve also gotten taller. One thing that helped me tremendously were subliminals on YouTube. Specifically Quadible Integrity. I’m 6 feet tall and around 145 pounds no fat and nice muscles. I had 6 high dose shots, 3 of which were max dose. Lmk if anyone has any questions.
Did you gain back your personality and ability to conversate with people?

Hi everyone, small update. It’s been seven months for and I haven’t seen any signs of improvement yet. I guess I’m not slurred anymore. I can speak a little better but overall still in the same boat, no emotion, personality, thoughts, poor cognition, memory ect. Please pray for me if you’re Christian. I still have hope in recovery, I put a lot of hope in me recovering at 6 months but I know recovery isn’t that fast for most people unfortunately. I had for shots, all 156 I believe, Godbless

Hi everyone, small update. It’s been seven months for and I haven’t seen any signs of improvement yet. I guess I’m not slurred anymore. I can speak a little better but overall still in the same boat, no emotion, personality, thoughts, poor cognition, memory ect. Please pray for me if you’re Christian. I still have hope in recovery, I put a lot of hope in me recovering at 6 months but I know recovery isn’t that fast for most people unfortunately. I had for shots, all 156 I believe, Godbless
yeah most people don't recover that fast but you see alot of people recovering in like 6 months. gives you hope that recovery is possible though, you'd just need more patience. i think like 12-18 months is a good expectation but you never really know you know? i don't think people who've gotten 4 shots exceed 2 years thougg. but 156mg apparently takes like 8 months for one shot. then my theory you add another month for each shot after the first. idk. but 11-12 months is just a rough estimate. there's other things that come into play that'd influence it's metabolism. and then your brain Might have to heal but idk if the stuff actually damages your receptors like everyone says since i can't find anything on it.
does anything happen inbetween each 25-49 days? i'm 3.5 months off, and 39 days in my sleep returned to normal and shortly after my libido then came back. then 42 days after my sleep came back, i felt energy from coffee which was a feeling i forgot about. so i think my half lifes are around like 40 days. i had 2 156mg and 1 117mg. just an example. anything that sticks out to you in those time frames? windows?

As the days go on I'm reminded about what palindrome stole.
I understand if 1 shot takes 1 year to clear does anyone notice getting food stuck in their throat.?
I want to be live man I want to Belo e it doesn't cause permanent dysfunction

As far as whether Invega Sustenna can cause permanent damage, it can. It can cause tardive dyskinesia, which can be permanent in some cases. Other than that though, I don't know much.

I feel fucked honestly. I might suffer from the iatrogenic form of dementia brought on by antipsychotics. Pfff 6 months of suffering while rest of my age range where going to school,had fun,etc

Is it reversable?

Ive been gaining weight,lost my ability to plan,loss of executive function,cant study,form conversations,etc

Just want to commit suicide

Last edited:
Did you guys want to start a Facebook messenger group? Just for people who are going through or gone through this?

I'm in the same position, Finessinit, Ab33 and sbar25. 4 months since two injections of 234 and 156 mg with little improvement. I'm heavily impaired and feeling hopeless. I still experience headaches and weird head pressure/heaviness which make me like 99% certain I have permanent structural damage. I don't have Facebook.

Thank you for posting, lifeline. This experience has made me more spiritual. (But then, talking about spiritual beings, energies etc is what got me misdiagnosed in the first place.) It's also given me the weird perspective of experiencing the world without me in it - feels like I've been gone since I was injected in April, everything has gone on without me. I would say it's given me a 'selflessness' but that's not true, I'm more self-absorbed because I can't really think of anything else.

they simply would not allow it if it damaged your brain beyond repair. the system is not all that evil.
I wish this were true but it's not the case unfortunately

what's not the case.? I don't think it caused damage beyond repair your only 4 months out. the system is evil but lifeline recovered in 2 years there is hope

Pfff someone who also feels weak whole time? Idk if its related to blood sugar,antipsychotics,vitamin d defiency pff

what's not the case.? I don't think it caused damage beyond repair your only 4 months out. the system is evil but lifeline recovered in 2 years there is hope
Thank you. just feels like I'm too far gone to get back to normal or anything close to it. keep in mind I got 234 mg more than you :( thanks for your positivity though ❤

What in those articles made you come to that conclusion?

Also, how do you view the full version of the articles that you linked to?
You could share your findings, what makes you disagree, or maybe guide us to what conclusion you're not guided too ?

[
Thank you. just feels like I'm too far gone to get back to normal or anything close to it. keep in mind I got 234 mg more than you :( thanks for your positivity though ❤

your receptors are just blocked man. that's all that's really happening. no serotonin and dopamine equals depression as you know. once the medication leaves your system, your receptors will be unblocked and you'll start getting better. you might experience windows as you get closer to recovery.
brain shrinkage is the only way it "damages" the brain, and it's reversible with time. that only happens when you're on APs for a long time. you'll be fine man. despite how it feels, recovery will happen. there's plenty of people who have recovered.

Hey guys i was on the invega injections from march 2019 to april 2020 im a female with bipolar. I went from 109 pounds to 171 pounds. So i gained like 60 pounds. I stopped taking the shot and my head hurts a lot. I can update what goes down as time goes on

your receptors are just blocked man. that's all that's really happening. no serotonin and dopamine equals depression as you know. once the medication leaves your system, your receptors will be unblocked and you'll start getting better. you might experience windows as you get closer to recovery.
brain shrinkage is the only way it "damages" the brain, and it's reversible with time. that only happens when you're on APs for a long time. you'll be fine man. despite how it feels, recovery will happen. there's plenty of people who have recovered.
thanks I hope so, just hard to believe with how disabled I am. I've been depressed and this is different. I got unlucky with getting such high doses

Hey guys i was on the invega injections from march 2019 to april 2020 im a female with bipolar. I went from 109 pounds to 171 pounds. So i gained like 60 pounds. I stopped taking the shot and my head hurts a lot. I can update what goes down as time goes on
I'm so sorry. I get headaches too. do you experience cognitive impairment? I'm also a female with bipolar and got 2 shots, the loading doses.

Hi everyone. I dont know how many of y9u have googled schizophrenia but if you do and go on wikipedia they gave somethibg listed as "negative symptoms".

Negative symptoms list things like lack of motivation, lack of speech, staying home in bed all day etc. It annoys me that they list these symptoms as a result of "schizophrenia". I think its very clear tocall of us that those "negative symptoms" are a result of the medications but they blame it on the disease. Why dont we speak out more and talk about how its the antipsychotic medication and not schizophrenia that causes thise symptoms. I honestly think that all of us that gave been harmed by psychiatry should go out and protest in front of parliament or the white house. The only problem is these meds have left us incapable of being motivated enough to do these type of protest.
You can follow the links at this page to report adverse reactions to Invega: https://www.cchr.org/take-action/report-adverse-reactions.html
(More needs be done to stop its overprescription but this is a start)

Status
Not open for further replies.