• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
BogDan you need respect people.many people fully recover (in their dream)but the majority never fully recover
Could you show me your source on this statement?

Finessinit

Greenlighter
There are ways it messes with your vision for sure. I've heard of this effect before. Cleared up for me though
Yeah it was a scary experience but it’s gotten a bit better now, thing is it’s off and on so I’m still having to live like that

Sbar25

Bluelighter
"Last year, the company won approval from the FDA to market Invega Sustenna as a treatment that can keep schizophrenic patients out of jail "
But do they actually prescribe and inject prisoners with the drug after they are incarcerated ??

VeteransWife

Greenlighter
It's over. It's over guys. The drugs destroy the dopamine and serotonin receptors
It does not, your receptors will recycle. Your body is working hard to get rid of the junk that was injected into you. Be patient your body is trying to heal, try to treat it right.

Cherifbadgang

Greenlighter
Its been nearly 10 months, I am so numb and yesterday I was going to post a desperate message but I didnt. Sudently, while I was listening to some music, I feeled an EMOTION! What a surprise its been a year since Im numb it gave me so much hope I didnt sleep all night! Even if it was brief but its been so long that I dont feel nothing

Finessinit

Greenlighter
Its been nearly 10 months, I am so numb and yesterday I was going to post a desperate message but I didnt. Sudently, while I was listening to some music, I feeled an EMOTION! What a surprise its been a year since Im numb it gave me so much hope I didnt sleep all night! Even if it was brief but its been so long that I dont feel nothing
Wow!!! So good to hear that, what emotion??

internalcrisis

Greenlighter
Update: I can strongly feel the effects of cannabis. It gives me a pleasurable, mellow high that I can feel throughout my entire body. Followed by comfortable, restful sleep. In the beginning, weed just made me feel anxious and uncomfortable. On Invega, the high felt weird, bad, and dysphoric. Now I seem to be getting back to the pleasant and euphoric highs I would feel pre-Invega. Relaxing and listening to some good music feels great.
did u smoke while recovering from the invega? im recovering too its my 7th month or something and i smoke weed often but i dont feel high.
i stopped smoking 2 days ago and hopefully it lasts for a month lol and then i will hopefully feel high again after not smoking for 1 month..

Ghostv2314

Bluelighter
did u smoke while recovering from the invega? im recovering too its my 7th month or something and i smoke weed often but i dont feel high.
i stopped smoking 2 days ago and hopefully it lasts for a month lol and then i will hopefully feel high again after not smoking for 1 month..
I’m still recovering. I’m only 4.5 months off. For some reason, I’m one of the ones who never lost the ability to feel weed. Even when I was one month off, I could still get “high.” The high just wasnt enjoyable because my dopamine receptors were blocked. I would basically get all the negative effects of weed only. Like anxious, paranoid, feeling slower/impaired etc. But I would definitely feel a big difference in my mental state after smoking, unlike the people who smoke tons and feel nothing. As time goes on and I heal more, the highs are getting better and more enjoyable again.

My thing is not being able to feel alcohol. I try at least once a week, with no luck. I had an idea similar to yours though. I was thinking about taking a month break then trying again.

Sbar25

Bluelighter
It does not, your receptors will recycle. Your body is working hard to get rid of the junk that was injected into you. Be patient your body is trying to heal, try to treat it right.
Really? Its new 4 years for Ross. He claims that the receptors become melted.
I am losing hope.
I Will have to wait until death to feel relief. What a horrible life.

ihateinvega

Bluelighter
Really? Its new 4 years for Ross. He claims that the receptors become melted.
I am losing hope.
I Will have to wait until death to feel relief. What a horrible life.
I highly doubt you will have to wait until death to feel relief. Please do not think about killing yourself.

invuns

Greenlighter
Had 4 shots of whiskey last night. Definitely got drunk, but without the usual euphoria.

TwistedT42

Bluelighter
Had 4 shots of whiskey last night. Definitely got drunk, but without the usual euphoria.
Yeah I found it to be worse drunk than sober... it’s like my body can’t function haha I use get pumped up and want to go find chicks when I drank man. Not anymore what a joke

internalcrisis

Greenlighter
I’m still recovering. I’m only 4.5 months off. For some reason, I’m one of the ones who never lost the ability to feel weed. Even when I was one month off, I could still get “high.” The high just wasnt enjoyable because my dopamine receptors were blocked. I would basically get all the negative effects of weed only. Like anxious, paranoid, feeling slower/impaired etc. But I would definitely feel a big difference in my mental state after smoking, unlike the people who smoke tons and feel nothing. As time goes on and I heal more, the highs are getting better and more enjoyable again.

My thing is not being able to feel alcohol. I try at least once a week, with no luck. I had an idea similar to yours though. I was thinking about taking a month break then trying again.
oh wow it is the opposite for us. i can feel alcohol but not for long and not as strong as compared to pre anti psychotics..
also when i wake up i feel a bit of discomfort in my stomach because i guess im hungry haha

yesterday i drank a glass of white whine (10.5% alc) and was surprised it made me feel something