• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Cherifbadgang

Greenlighter
That's great to hear! Are you able to get pleasant feelings or euphoria outside weed use? I have no idea what weed would be like for me as I'm stuck in the other side of the world where I have no access. The only drug I've tried since my injection is valium and I could feel the effects of it, so I'm hoping I'll be able to a get a decent high when I go back to the US.
What is this country of yours with no weed?

Sbar25

Bluelighter
It's over. It's over guys. The drugs destroy the dopamine and serotonin receptors

invuns

Greenlighter
Well there is, but it's shitty and my connection got arrested a while back. Also a strict lockdown, not the best time to find new ones.

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
@Sbar25

Please try to stay optimistic..

It's not over for any of you.

I hear you suffering, but projecting feelings as fact is harmful to others. Be cognizant of this, please, Sbar.

Scotthughes123

Greenlighter
Anyone know if latuda is better than abilify if so what’s different and will my symptoms change thank you for reading

Ghostv2314

Bluelighter
That's great to hear! Are you able to get pleasant feelings or euphoria outside weed use? I have no idea what weed would be like for me as I'm stuck in the other side of the world where I have no access. The only drug I've tried since my injection is valium and I could feel the effects of it, so I'm hoping I'll be able to a get a decent high when I go back to the US.
Outside of weed, I do feel pleasant feelings. In the beginning, I was in a horrible zombie-like depression. I don’t think I laughed or even smiled for about three months. These days I’m happier though. I’m able to laugh at things all the time again and I have an overall more positive mood. Today I hung out with some friends by the pool and spent the day catching up, joking around, and swimming. Overall, I was able to have a good time and get my mind off of Invega.

Finessinit

Greenlighter
Brother you've only been off for 3 months about the same length as me, be hopeful, a lot of people do recover. I know exactly how you feel man, but if you go through this forum ALOT of people have recovered, the majority. People see improvements around the 6th month some even recover that early others took years, but they recovered nonetheless.

Last edited:

Finessinit

Greenlighter
Brief Update : This is my 3rd month reaching 4th since my last injection (I was also put on tablets for about 3 weeks following my injections before coming clean). Memories Still Terrible but slight improvement, poor cognitive abilities remain aswell as anhedonia, but.....good news! I've noticed my inner monologue is returning and Im having more thoughts, I'm catching myself thinking and playing scenarios in my head more often (before my mind was a complete blank almost all the time). Still have a long way to go but a step in the right direction, Godbless.

Last edited:

ions

Bluelighter
So mowing lawn is painful and I wonder if you get more stamina after no more invega. I could just be aging but I feel this drug had made me fat and out of shape.

Fodium

Bluelighter
Brief Update : This is my 3rd month reaching 4th since my last injection (I was also put on tablets for about 3 weeks following my injections before coming clean). Memories Still Terrible but slight improvement, poor cognitive abilities remain aswell as anhedonia, but.....good news! I've noticed my inner monologue is returning and Im having more thoughts, I'm catching myself thinking and playing scenarios in my head more often (before my mind was a complete blank almost all the time). Still have a long way to go but a step in the right direction, Godbless.
That is fantastic news. I'm 2 months off and feeling completely blank pretty much all the time. I've been longing for some increased neural activity for the past few months, it's really hard not having a monologue or thoughts of any kind. I honestly feel like a complete zombie. Hopefully I'll be able to feel some kind of similar improvements soon.

Your post has been very encouraging. Thank you.

TwistedT42

Bluelighter
That is fantastic news. I'm 2 months off and feeling completely blank pretty much all the time. I've been longing for some increased neural activity for the past few months, it's really hard not having a monologue or thoughts of any kind. I honestly feel like a complete zombie. Hopefully I'll be able to feel some kind of similar improvements soon.

Your post has been very encouraging. Thank you.
I told my mom I don’t have any thoughts and she said BULLSHIT

Fodium

Bluelighter
I told my mom I don’t have any thoughts and she said BULLSHIT
That must be very hard. At least I have family that empathises and tries to understand what it's like for me. How long have you been suffering thoughtlessness for?

Malakoff

Temporary Ban
BogDan you need respect people.many people fully recover (in their dream)but the majority never fully recover