• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to that as well.

probiotic drinks were my go to. Kombucha, GT's, Synergy, Kevita. Stuff like that.

Finally, I'm well over Vraylar now, thanks to Saint John's Wort, but I'm worried about the long term effects. Probably just gonna polish of this bottle and be done with supplements for a while.
I know smoking hash (high amount of THC) helps me forget about the injection.

My father's been growing some Hindu Kush, which I really like. It's the stuff assassin's used to use in ancient times. Weed is a major upper for me. I use it as a performance enhancer.

btw, the tianeptine is helping A LOT! Anyone going through this needs to get some. Just make sure to cycle to avoid addiction

I'm glad that the additionol tianeptine is helping as a remedy but highly suggest a decrease in overall psychiatric medication usage unless absolutley nessicary. I'm sure you',l develop a regimine taht suites you over time, if you havent already.

It takes a while to recover from APs man. Everybody wants to know how long it takes, with good reason, but nobody is going to be able to answer you. You should see some improvement at 6 months another at 9 months and should feel signigicantly better after a year. Some people it takes longer than that. I'm almost a year in to my withdrawal from zyprexa and am beginning to come around. I still take seroquel though but am taking a break from withdrawing for a couple months. It was hell for almost a year. Hang in there buddy, you will get better, don't listen to anybody that will tell you otherwise. It just takes time.

Is there a specific method or guide for tapering of AP's that is utiizlied for like-minded individuals whom want to come off their Invega or other AP medications? I recently added an influx of Invega ER 6mg to my regimine and reaping the benefical effects inclining to be more socialable but less motivated. I am not experiencing any visual hallucinations as a direct result of the Invega Sustenna, however the auditory hallucinations are intermittent and sporadic Primarily I am concerned with the adverse health effects and long term effects. of AP's.

If i had the self discipline, the time and finical resources i would abruptly discontinue my Invega or follow a plan to taper off of it completely. It still passes my mind from time to time: a life without AP's and a more developed personality and enhanced intellect... Thank you for revisiting this topic and i will revisit this idea of tapering off AP's for long term health benefits and overall better mental functioning.

THe modern day indiviudal suffering from psychosis and schizod type disorders, many of whom experience auditory halluctions, could in fact be targeted with electronic and psychological warfare. SUch concisouness' altering devices and apperateus have been developed at the advent of the 21st centrury and i beleive there is now a unique synergy between psychiatry and coveted electronics. Transponder implants and other various forms of electronic harrassment that mimic symptoms of schizophrenia and is misinterpreted by mental health professionals trying to properly assess an indivual expercing such uncanning circumstances. Its intruging to say the very least.

Think before you are put on Invega Sustenna there will be terrible side effects that will make you want to kill yourself. Such as no energy, no emotion, long sleep, weakness in body, sexual problems, and many others. It lasts longer than they tell you I received one injection and it takes up to a year to start feeling back to yourself and it feels hopeless but you do get better gradually! I just wanted to give you guys a recovery story because I know there aren’t many out there. But that’s probably because people like to stay away from places like this while they are in that deep hole recovering. If anyone needs someone to talk to or has questions you can contact me on facebook @ Damany Wrld

EDITED TO FIT GUIEDELINES
I just put together some rough math for myself to figure out why I keep going through wave after wave from Vraylar.

I had approximately a year's worth of Injections from Invega Sustenna, following injections on Risperdal Consta. The Risperdal Consta would have been out in well under a year, given the much much shorter half-life of Risperdal vs. Invega. Half-life of Invega Sustenna being maximum (allegedly) of about 49 days, it was 3 years and 1-3 months before I felt absolutely Invega free. Unfortunately, by that time, Zyprexa started causing adverse reactions. I had to switch medications immediately and it was my father who advocated for something other than Abilify that got me stuck on Vraylar for about a month before I was able to switch to Rexulti - which is an excellent anti-psychotic for those who are interested. More below on that.

Rexulti is a partial dopamine agonist, which means, rather than block dopamine, it seeks to regulate it. So any of you who are forced to take medications but still need your creativity to function, Rexulti worked great for me. It's literally the only medication I've ever taken that I have no problems with whatsoever.

Last edited:
The dopamine theory for schizophrenia has no evidence to support it, yet dopamine blocking drugs are prescribed to supposed “schizophrenics.” If you believe in the dopamine theory, I challenge you to find evidence of its validity from studies, and quote its proof. The proof simply does not exist, and the drugs to treat it are a chemical lobotomy. Psychiatrists blindly follow this dopamine theory, and end up doing immense harm to emotionally suffering people. The current state of psychiatry is one in which incredibly misinformed people are governing, and are destroying countless lives in the process. This is my input on psychiatry and psychiatric drugs.

As for me it tooks 9 months to me to have a complete recover from Invega. I wanted to encourage you : never loose hope guys. The poison will leave your body and you will recover your full potential.

Today I feel even better than before invega because I am so grateful (to God )to be in good health and I understand that we should appreciate it.

I think drinking large amounts of herbal detox drinks help because when I drink them into the 2nd month I feel no side effects anymore. I take invega once every three months but December 30th was the last time I had to take this bull shit. Now since my probation is almost over I don't need anymore lethal injections .......

I hope those forced on this get revenge one way or another.
Could you please share what herbal detox drinks you used? Thanks.

Did anyone who has recovered ever start to feel music again because I feel nothing? I used to feel a rush every time I listened to it

Did anyone who has recovered ever start to feel music again because I feel nothing? I used to feel a rush every time I listened to it
I have made a mental/emotional recovery but not a physical one (trunk/spine/legs stiffness/rigidity). I can enjoy music and feel that rush feeling. If you are able bodied vigorous exercise/fasting/focused diet are your best options.

Something random and inspiring I can share is this guy who cured his terminal cancer and helped others do the same taking a dog drug that is designed to kill worms called Fenbendazole. Check it out, its called the Joe Tippens Protocol. ALSO, there is research concluding it helped mice recover from spinal cord injury because of its effect on a certain antibody.

They told him he had 3 months to live and a dog drug cured him and 100 others. Of course the price of Fenbendazole doubled. Goes to show what you can be up against and yet a solution may be simple and accessible just no one has thought of it.

FYI Lifelabs in Canada offers a Paliperidone blood Test that apparently tests for levels as opposed to a negative/positive urine test. I have done the blood test and await results within a week, will share. (under search heading RISPERIDONE on their website)

Last edited:

That is actually one of my biggest complaints too. Considering the medicine makes you feel anhedonia and makes you feel no emotions.feelings, this explains why you don't "feel" music. It is impossible to say whether this is permanent or not, but, personally, I am going to get a lot of tests done, including a brain scan, so I will let you know if this "feeling" can be cured, and hopefuly, twe will be able to feel music again. I completely understand. there is absolutely no "rush", "high", or "energy" when I listen to music as well. I honestly wish there was a way we could sue invega for ruining so many lives. I didnt even need invega, I was accidentally given the wrong medicine with the wrong diagnosis. SO there's luck for ya. But due to this medical screw up, at least there is proof, and I can sue the doctor, but unsure about suing invega. I wish you the best of luck on your musical recovery/journey.

Could you please share what herbal detox drinks you used? Thanks.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'll update this thread if I notice any differences.

Hey guys are there recovery stories from invega sustenna? I got this stuff almost 5 years ago and i suffer from high anxiety (very bad), crying spells and tiredness....nothing has improved i take zopiclone and quetiapine as well.... dr ann blake tracy told me to get off these medications so i can start healing. but if i get off i cant stand the effects invega gave me..... can somebody give me an advise? i think this stays forever in my body and i will never heal......

Hey guys are there recovery stories from invega sustenna? I got this stuff almost 5 years ago and i suffer from high anxiety (very bad), crying spells and tiredness....nothing has improved i take zopiclone and quetiapine as well.... dr ann blake tracy told me to get off these medications so i can start healing. but if i get off i cant stand the effects invega gave me..... can somebody give me an advise? i think this stays forever in my body and i will never heal......
If you took invega 5 years ago, then I doubt the effects you are feeling now are from Invega. They are likely from Quetiapine which is a dopamine antagonist (just like Invega and Risperdal). You could also be feeling the negative symptoms of your illness. The only other thing I can think of is that you had a year worth of shots or something which causes permanent damage to your neurotransmitters.

Yes there is . I read a guy who said it took a year and a half (18-20 months) to fully recover. I also read about a guy who said it took 3 years.
I found weed helps with the stress and anxious side effects of invega.
I have to take this once every 3 months.
I detox my brain with THC spray or THX wax everyday and it helps me cope with this injection. I also take allot of THC pills.
And I'm going to be put on a anti-anxiety medication to better help with this injection side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.