Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

comedown hallucinations still going?

Renubity

Bluelighter
Since a week ago when i had only one pill, (which wasnt even that good,) my sleeping patterns have been broken and ive been having such vivid dreams that when i wake up it doesnt feel like ive slept at all. When i try to get to sleep also random people come into my head and speak to me like happens when i try to sleep off a comdown.

This isnt just to do with sleep either. Having a shower the other day i thought there were bruises all over my leg under the soap suds. i proceeded to freak out and wash them off to realise nothing was there. this happened for the entire shower.

I also see a midget man standing on my window sill looking out and nodding his head when i try to sleep at night. i know that its just the shadow of a tree and blinds, but the more i look the more animated he becomes to the point that i cant be sure and have to turn my light on. This only happens in the dark..things jump out at me as well like spaceships and ants made of coathangers. Im actually becoming scared of the dark and am constantly having to turn my light on.

This is really fucking with me. im afraid to tell anyone cos they'll think im crazy. i havent had anything (apart from alcohol) since last sunday and i'm still having these weird hallucinations. Its like im still coming down. Will this go away or am i descending into madness?

er...... never had anything like this... even with a come down... no matter HOW severe...
er... have you been taking HEAPS AND FUCKING HEAPS of pills recently, yes even before last sunday. I'm thinking MAYBE you've depleted your seretonin really badly if you've abused pills too much... or are you a speed addict? i dunno...

Don't take this the wrong way or anything... but besides giving yourself some serious paranoia/anxiety (go see a doctor).... i would almost even be rude enough to say this sounds very 'troll' like.
Don't get offended if you're not a troll... but i dunno...doesn't sound like anything i would relate to '1 pill' unless you've gone hammer & tongs for the last few months.
Other People's thoughts?

troll like?
no but i havent..im 17..have taken around about 50 pills since last august. In december i went rather hard doing 2 or so pills 2 times a week but i took a 6 week break after than and since then have been doing em only once every 2 or 3 weeks. i dont even take more than one or 2.
and no, ive done speed only twice in my life..and that was ages ago.

i know what im seeing is absurd.. im not really crazy in my mind.

please, go see a doctor! a doctor is going to be able to help you more than most/anyone on this board. it does sound to me like your last pill has possibly triggered some sort of mental illness.

what you are experiencing is NOT normal for a comedown let alone a week afterwards.

oh, and definitely don't take any drugs in the meantime.

doctor doctor doctor!

hmmmm... interesting... will wait to see what others say.

when i meant 'troll-like' we get the odd person... probably media based that come on and make bogus posts about how they're all fucked up etc. and i guess they expect people to respond with answers that will make drugs look all evil for their article, straight from the users mouth...
sorry for the accusation, but it just kinda sounds a little suss if you look at it from a certain angle.
i hope you feel better soon.

1. Do you know what was in the pill?

2. Have you had the substance before?

3. Have you been eating well, and sleeping well? It could be related to sleep depravation or not eating enough food.

4. You may be hypersensitive to the particular substance, and it wouldn't be recommended continuing taking the drug.

1. no, i dont. it felt like a normal not too good pill but then later on when i tried to sleep heaps of fucked shit happened. i put it down to a trippy comedown cos ive had stuff like that before, just not that bad.

2. if it was an MDxx substance, then yes

3. i hadnt eaten much that day but i;ve been eating okay since. and my sleep was fine up until then.

My friend maybe suggested its a flashback?

If it was me in your situation, I would go to a doctor. You're probably not "crazy"; it sounds to me like the hallucinations might be caused by sleep deprivation.

I have had similar hallucinations due to sleep deprivation (because I was under a lot of stress - not due to drugs). They subsided when my sleep patterns returned to normal. Good luck and don't tough it out on your own because you're worried about the diagnosis.

Renubity,i have been in ure position and still sorta am only that, unlike you i actually did go to see a doctor....unfortunatly all she said is and i quote
"it's what you get for doing drugs, just stop taking drugs and you'll be fine..."She didn't ask meh what i took, how much i took.Nothing.
THat's all she said and then sent me home.
Anyway in my opinion i don't think it's just that one pill that you took that's causing you to halucinate and shit, i think its the fact that you've taken 50 pills in less than a year....
But yeh you should go to a doctor and i hope you'll be luckier than meh and that you'll be taken seriouslii and given some serious advice....
lay off the pills for about 2 months though...that might help aswell 'cause it did for me...

^^ shit doctor, you should file a complaint. They are supposed to be non-judgemental, and it sounds like you weren't examined properly. It is clear that by stopping drug use you will avoid future issues, however that is not the reason why you presented and didn't need to be told off and sent home like a school kid.

i didn't consider the sleep deprivation thing, could be a real possibility as well...

either way, see a doctor, and if your doctor doesn't help you out then change doctors.

thanks heaps guys.
i feel way better now. ah the relief..
i'll go to a doctor if im still having these problems by the end of the week.
agh i love bluelight.

Word Cowboy Mac. That doctor should be ashamed... What if the development of a serious condition just happened to coincide with drug use, and it then went undiagnosed? :\

hi darl!

I know how you feel, i have had very similar things happen to me before. Ive experienced that feeling of random people "talking" to you just before you fall asleep, and EXACTLY that same thing in the shower with the bruises. Also, lots of weird hallucinations at nite. This kind of thing has happened to me when i have had speed binges which, i acknowledge are extremely bad for your health. I put it down to the huge sleep deprevation, for me it was like 4 nites 5 days, and possibly lack of nutrients within that time. Once i had a good nites sleep, none of those crazy things would happen, still dam tired but no hallucinations. However if u have been having a decent ammount of sleep and have been getting nutrients into your body, maybe a proper examination is necessary....could possibly be due to anxiety?

^^^ I'd shoot half of the people making the comments above... So much for making the poor fellow chill out and not scare him even more...

All of the symptoms above can be attributed to progressive paranoia. This can happen if ones life is not set in a fairly normal routine (ie. no dramas at home, all ok at work/uni, no fights with missus, you don't leave by yourself which is coo, if you do, but things can get lonelly etc).
The key is just to chill out and KNOW, there is NOTHING wrong with you. You can see a doc, but to me that can only aggravate the problem by freaking out even more that there is something wrong with you. Of course is you are sio fucked up you cant function, see a doc, but if not just chill out, take my advice, and it will all go away :) Trust me, I've been there.

Damn, I've freaked out once because some idiot on here said that chest pains while or after meth can mean an angina!!! I will soon write an indepth review of my thorough experimenting and research into chest pains, apparent breathing problems etc. as a result of meth use.

After leaving mdma alone for the past 3 months and recently coming back into it ive noticed a great deal of abstinence syptoms towards the drug :( every time i proceed to have a choof i get intense anxiety and fear that something really bad is going to happen when i know its not. It feels if if there is some sort of intense panic going on and musscle tightness and breathing problems so. So i see where you are coming from for sure its not a very nice feeling maybe it is an anxiety disorder of some type in the making. As for the hallucinations i also expierence that, wierd i must say sorta spider weblike and bugs in the corner of my eyes if that means anything to you? Another thing are you Depressed? Anxiety like symptoms are caused from low levels of serotonin and deficiencies in norepinephrine may be the cause of your irregular sleeping patterns.

Runner, you have just inadvertently reinforced the importance of seeking medical help, rather than relying on the (spurious) advice given on a message board, with the angina example you gave. This poster is not coming off a meth binge - did you read his post? Generally speaking, non-drug induced paranoia does not just "go away" - the symptoms simply subside until a new trigger event occurs.

No-one here has enough information to provide solid advice. However, hallucinations occurring several days after a *single* pill warrants more attention than simply "you'll be right". Doctors are the best people to provide reassurance that nothing is wrong, or treatment if necessary.

Definatly seek medical help for sure i am in no way trying to diagnose him i was just trying to help a little. I have found that in me this has never gone away either but as you said aunty things trigger off the anxiety and panic

totally dont see the point of your post runner.

i can't see how recommending someone see a doctor is a harmful course of action. this is a HARM MINIMISATION board, and i think a recommendation to see a doctor is far better than any other advice most people can give on here (in a health and safety issue like this one).

basically... someone can take advice such as "u've got nothing to worry about, just chill out", and either a) they are fine, and the person was right... or b) they're not fine, and as a result further complications occur (death, physical or mental illness, etc).

or they can go follow the recommendation to see a doctor with the following likely results - a) the doctor gives them a clean bill of health, b) the doctor diagnoses an illness and treats it appropriately.

while i trust the knowledge and education of many many members on this board, there are times (such as this) where it's damn obvious that the person is better off seeing a doctor (for its likely no one on this board is qualified to help them).

Please see a doctor asap. This is not normal and it may get worse.
Also avoid ALL drugs and alcohol for the time being as it may worsen your state.
Let us know how you go at the doctors.

Take care :)