• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Comedown and afraid I'd lose it

greenroses

Greenlighter
Hey,

I was really depressed and did 1g of coke yesterday and today and now I'm crashing bad with a comedown:(. I am afraid this would push me over somehow and I only have some desvenlafaxine lying around. I know I messed up without some diazepam on hand. I just wanted to know if I could take the desvenlafaxine safely on coke.

Many thanks :)

No, cocaine is a CNS stimulant acting as a norepinephrine dopamine Serotonin reuptake inhibitor and desvenlavaxine is a SNRI so by taking both you are risking an increase in cardiotoxicity and maybe a hypertensive crisis / Serotonin Syndrom.
Just don't do it.

Thanks for the input. You literally saved me from a bad comedown going worse. At the risk of sounding like a wishful coke addict, is there any way to slowly consume coke orally or something throughout the day which would avoid psychological dependence and make the awesome feeling last. I don't even want to get high, just feel calm, confident and bring back the vitality that this depression has clearly taken away from me.

Thanks for the input. You literally saved me from a bad comedown going worse. At the risk of sounding like a wishful coke addict, is there any way to slowly consume coke orally or something throughout the day which would avoid psychological dependence and make the awesome feeling last. I don't even want to get high, just feel calm, confident and bring back the vitality that this depression has clearly taken away from me.

Yes you can consume cocaine orally, iirc the BA is around 33% (but depends on a few different factors) but no, you can't avoid dependence when you take it daily and cocaine is pretty cardio-toxic and bad for your brain, so you should search for something else.
Have you tried modafinil ? Or maybe try a different AD ?

No, cocaine is a CNS stimulant acting as a norepinephrine dopamine Serotonin reuptake inhibitor and desvenlavaxine is a SNRI so by taking both you are risking an increase in cardiotoxicity and maybe a hypertensive crisis / Serotonin Syndrom.
Just don't do it.

Your heard the man! It's not worth trying to get down using all of these things now.
Have some patience and try to rest, and do something else. It will pass shortly.

See, sometimes we just need to hear our own thoughts reflected on someone else's. You'll be fine.
There might be ways to consume Coke, but considering you have recently sort of realized how bad you were feeling, why not giving it a break?

I can only presume there's are bad Coke nowadays. But enough to get you paranoid and hooked up -- that feeling you are after is never coming back. Seeking to the original sensation is not going to possible that's what happens when you use some sort of drugs. They are never the same.

Do yourself a huge favor and give it sometime to it. Sleep over, you need to think of other things.
Good luck! Wish you get well.

Last edited: