• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Comdown Remedy?

Testing your drugs, titrating doses slowly and ensuring I stay within the limits of myself during the night.
Proper health, hydration and diet going into the experience goes a long way in regards to how Ill feel after.
A pinch of prevention is worth an ounce of cure.

But to answer your question in the way youre hoping for I guess Id have to know which substance youre referring to.

Testing your drugs, titrating doses slowly and ensuring I stay within the limits of myself during the night.
Proper health, hydration and diet going into the experience goes a long way in regards to how Ill feel after.
A pinch of prevention is worth an ounce of cure.

But to answer your question in the way youre hoping for I guess Id have to know which substance youre referring to.
Those would have never enterd my mind thanks for sharing the D.O.C Is Meth , I always get so dehydrated, I'm going to give the next run a trial with your method it's gotta work

Moving to Drug Culture. Not really Harm Reduction material unless someone is concerned of a particular drug or drugs being dangerous.

Oxy or kratom. Haven't felt a real comedown because kratom works so well with adderall, otherwise I'd want to jump into a woodchipper

Benzos are great but combining them with opiates it's a good way to die. Gabapentin seems to make the comedown way more super manageable too!

Food and water. No, seriously.

Benzos and weed is also a good shout. Xanax in particular is useful since it hits hard and fast. That combo will also give you the munchies which will in turn help you eat and improve the comedown symptoms naturally.

Oxy or kratom. Haven't felt a real comedown because kratom works so well with adderall, otherwise I'd want to jump into a woodchipper

Benzos are great but combining them with opiates it's a good way to die. Gabapentin seems to make the comedown way more super manageable too!
Ive heard a lot about Kratom safer alternative to Benzos ?

Infintely so lol. Some people say kratom caused them liver issues, but the same people were actively doing things like methamphetamine and other hard substances so I don't know how they came to the conclusion that it was the kratom.

No one has ever overdosed on kratom (it's not possible), you'd just be nauseous and vomit it up unlike real opies where you're breathing is suppressed. Benzos are a great comedown remedy, but I find them to make me 50% dysfunctional and moreso a zombie. I've done kratom everyday for the past 1.5 years and never had any issues, even economically or socially. It's solid stuff. It is a bit addicting and if you start doing it everyday there's a dependency issue and you feel a bit horrible/insomnia can be involved if you quit cold turkey at that point. Whenever I'm crashing from higher doses of adderall I just eat it and it works well to calm me down and cover up the severe depression for an hour or two. Sometimes stim cause teeth grinding pain or other body pain so it relieves that too. I'm not really a benzo person, but ativan is amazing for adderall crashes for sure.

The strongest stim I've ever done was ecstacy and I'm normally just taking moderately high doses of adderall, so I can't speak for comedowns from meth or stronger stimulants.

Good food, lots of water and a sleeping pill

But it’s not Fkn working right now
right
Infintely so lol. Some people say kratom caused them liver issues, but the same people were actively doing things like methamphetamine and other hard substances so I don't know how they came to the conclusion that it was the kratom.

No one has ever overdosed on kratom (it's not possible), you'd just be nauseous and vomit it up unlike real opies where you're breathing is suppressed. Benzos are a great comedown remedy, but I find them to make me 50% dysfunctional and moreso a zombie. I've done kratom everyday for the past 1.5 years and never had any issues, even economically or socially. It's solid stuff. It is a bit addicting and if you start doing it everyday there's a dependency issue and you feel a bit horrible/insomnia can be involved if you quit cold turkey at that point. Whenever I'm crashing from higher doses of adderall I just eat it and it works well to calm me down and cover up the severe depression for an hour or two. Sometimes stim cause teeth grinding pain or other body pain so it relieves that too. I'm not really a benzo person, but ativan is amazing for adderall crashes for sure.

The strongest stim I've ever done was ecstacy and I'm normally just taking moderately high doses of adderall, so I can't speak for comedowns from meth or stronger stimulants.
I get the teeth grind quite often and nothing I have used helped My usual is Weed not to keen on Benzos either lol , Thanks for pointing me in a SAFER direction

Why magnesium? People told me the teeth grinding would stop once my body adjusted to it but even on 20mgs or a low dose it still happens to me.

Afaik the basic science behind it is that amphetamine uses up magnesium in your body and this is what causes side effects like teeth grinding so supplementing magnesium with the amphetamine reduces those side effects. This also goes for the more extreme gurning effect MDMA causes.

In any case it definitely works I promise you. Smooths it out and reduces the comedown too. I'm prescribed amphetamine and always take a Rennie when I dose it.

You can use any magnesium supplement just make sure it's not magnesium oxide because it barely has any absorption. Magnesium citrate I think is meant to be best, but really anything aside from oxide works fine.

A lot of the magnesium supplements are high dose like 500mg these days but you will get laxative effects from that much, just 100-200mg is enough to reduce amphetamine or MDMA side effects honestly unless your dose is really high.