View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Combo Subthread] LSD & 2C-B

funknsoul1

Bluelighter
This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-B and LSD or other ergolines.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LSD + 2CB combo... anyone have any input on this... I'm considering doing it tonight with 20mg 2c-b and 1 blotter of some pretty heavy loaded good acid (nothing above 100mcg or anything). I just can't find too many reports on this combo.......

Last edited by a moderator:
funknsoul1 said:
LSD + 2CB combo... anyone have any input on this... I'm considering doing it tonight with 20mg 2c-b and 1 blotter of some pretty heavy loaded good acid (nothing above 100mcg or anything). I just can't find too many reports on this combo.......

Here's mine: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=4344061

Although the report covers two or three days, the first night of it was only LSD and 2C-B. The long and short of it is that I found the combo to be very excellent. The LSD I had was only enough to get to a gentle +2, which was why I took the 2C-B later on. I took 15mg of 2C-B orally (keep in mind that I need a pretty good amount of 2C-B usually, around 25-30mg) about 4 hours into the LSD trip. I felt it start to come up and I smoked a couple of vaporizer hits and laid down in my bed with some music (Shulman's "In Search of a Meaningful Moment"). The LSD "sharpened" the 2C-B both visually and mentally. The CEVs were pretty amazing. The report goes into more detail, but I found it to be a very profound state where my ego was close to dissolving and I was experiencing myself as a variety of other people/things. It was a very good blend, with 2C-B dominating and LSD providing an underlying signature and depth. The main subject matter I got from it was the concept of infinity viewed in a very unique and beautiful way.

I give the combo two thumbs up and I will definitely repeat it sometime.

I have actually been very deep with 2C-B as well. Of course, this was on top of a +/++ dose of LSD. That time, I took 15mg orally. However, I do see its potential. Unfortunately, I never tried 2C-B until I had already overused phens, especially 2C-Xs. Without LSD, I have taken it up to 35mg with nowhere near the same level of intensity and complexity. With the LSD though, I had a strong +3 with my eyes closed and good music, and had partial ego-loss. It was archetypcal and beautiful and centered very strongly on the concept of infinity and all the infinite complexities in between each discrete point in any continuum. Or more accurately, I realized that there ARE no discrete points to anything.

I have not combined 2C-E and LSD, but I have combined 2C-B and LSD to great results, and with that experience I took the LSD 4 hours before the 2C-B. I took a couple of pretty weak blotters and was at a low +2 by 4 hours in, so I took a weak dose of 2C-B (15mg) orally/sublingually. it hit harder than 2C-B ever has for me and the resulting experience was about 3 hours of very deep and beautiful closed-eye voyaging to good music.

So might I suggest taking the LSD first and adding to it? Not that I actually know what will happen or anything.

Going to try 2CB at a art museum in a week or 2 with my fellow trip buddy. How does 2CB synergize with cannabis? What about low dose LSD?

FreedomOfTheMind said:
Going to try 2CB at a art museum in a week or 2 with my fellow trip buddy. How does 2CB synergize with cannabis? What about low dose LSD?

i did mid-dose lsd on the tail end of 20mg 2c-b, it was amazing with very warm, fuzzy feelings. it could have been placebo, but i think there might just be an amazing synergy there.

i did mid-dose lsd on the tail end of 20mg 2c-b, it was amazing with very warm, fuzzy feelings. it could have been placebo, but i think there might just be an amazing synergy there.
I want to mix LSD and 2C-B (possibly with MDMA). If the LSD dose is somewhat low (under 400mcg), and I want to make the trip more intense, could I take the 2C-B while I'm tripping? If so, how many hours should I wait to take it after the blotter? And what would be the recommended dosage? I'm thinking 23mg.

What would be you guys' ideal recommended regimen of dosing, if I did LSD, 2C-B, and MDMA and wanted them to synergize as well as possible?

psilocybonaut said:
I want to mix LSD and 2C-B (possibly with MDMA). If the LSD dose is somewhat low (under 400mcg), and I want to make the trip more intense, could I take the 2C-B while I'm tripping? If so, how many hours should I wait to take it after the blotter? And what would be the recommended dosage? I'm thinking 23mg.

What would be you guys' ideal recommended regimen of dosing, if I did LSD, 2C-B, and MDMA and wanted them to synergize as well as possible?

i would suggest taking the 2c-b shortly before the lsd, so that it has time to kick in & set a tone for the lsd experience, if you know what i mean.

2CB is by far in my top 3. It is kind, gentle, beautiful, friendly, perfect for anything and everything, concerts, yoga, a day at the park, low doses at parties. you can go as far as you want to go with the right dosage.

as for the combination of LSD, MDMA, and 2CB, I'd recommend dosing the MDMA first, and the LSD shortly after, so that you are already feeling the beginnings of the MDMA as the LSD comes up. Once you feel the MDMA beginning to wear off (perhaps at +3h or +4h, once the roll starts hinting at ending), take a largish dose of 2CB (25mg would be good). As Shulgin has stated, these two substances have a natural affinity for one another and "piggy backing," as he calls it, is highly recommended.

Personally, I wouldn't want to throw LSD in the mix, especially at a dose as high as 400 mics. You might just get floored by all those chems in your brain. Some trips end up being too powerful to be of use and you're just psychedelically incapacitated. If you are determined to take LSD with these substances, I'd suggest a lower dose, say 100 mics.

MachineGunBallad said:
as for the combination of LSD, MDMA, and 2CB, I'd recommend dosing the MDMA first, and the LSD shortly after, so that you are already feeling the beginnings of the MDMA as the LSD comes up. Once you feel the MDMA beginning to wear off (perhaps at +3h or +4h, once the roll starts hinting at ending), take a largish dose of 2CB (25mg would be good). As Shulgin has stated, these two substances have a natural affinity for one another and "piggy backing," as he calls it, is highly recommended.
Well the LSD that I have is in blotter form, and I just swallow it. I don't hold it under my tongue.

I've noticed that liquid LSD kicks in very very fast (30 min max.), but blotter for me always takes like 2 hours to fully manifest. I should keep this in mind with my dosing schedule.
i would suggest taking the 2c-b shortly before the lsd, so that it has time to kick in & set a tone for the lsd experience, if you know what i mean.
That sounds like a pretty damn good idea, maybe taking the 2C-B at the same time as the LSD since it is blotter and blotter always takes a long time to fully manifest itself for me? I think the 2C-B would def. kick in first.

Would you recommend adding MDMA to the combination after the peak of the 2C-B/LSD?

2CB is fantastic at an art museum, Shulgin style LOL, especially with a lowish dose of good LSD to compliment. I love this combo with LSD taken first (150ug) and during the peak some 2CB (25mg)

I concur about the LSD and 2C-B combo... 2C-B taken at the peak of LSD is really fantastic.

FreedomOfTheMind said:
2CB is fantastic at an art museum, Shulgin style LOL, especially with a lowish dose of good LSD to compliment. I love this combo with LSD taken first (150ug) and during the peak some 2CB (25mg)

neither 150ug of lsd nor 25mg of 2cb is a low dose of either drug.

but yes, 2cb probably is pretty good at an art museum.

I have found 2C-B very deep in combination with LSD, FWIW.

I just spoke to some friends who had been spending the weekend at a group cabin. They took two hits of acid, and after three hours they didn't think it was strong enough so they took 30mg 2C-B.HBr on top of it. Immediately afterwards the LSD kicked in and they had the ride of their lives. They said they absolutely loved it, and couldn't recommend it highly enough. I eagerly await trying the combination myself!

Yeah, I have a trip report involving my LSD and 2C-B combination. Called My Psychedelic Weekend.

Basically, I took 4 hits of some weak LSD, and was at a low +2 after 4 or 5 hours. So I took 15mg of 2C-B orally (a very low dose for me indeed), and within 20 minutes I was entering something profound. I laid down and listened to a good tripping CD, and proceeded to have a ride through the concept of infinity and split personalities... it had a clear, amazingly detailed and jewel-like CEVs of LSD along with the bright geometric colors of 2C-B... I became several people at once, as if I was divided into slices of equal width from the top of the head out the feet... I experienced multiple lives, or fragments from them. At times it was hard to remember who I really was. The whole experience was very beautiful and profound and left a lot of impressions I still ponder. I woke up the next morning and painted a mandala which was the first in a new style of painting I call "organized chaos", where one makes whatever lines and shapes enter the mind, and over time they coalesce into a whole concept, but you never know what it's becoming until it's done.

[2C-B Subthread] LSD + 2C-B Combination

Last weekend I took a few hits of some hoffman blotter I've held onto for a while. About an hour in I decided to add 30mg 2cb to the mix. I was expecting a very intense visual trip, I shot up like a rocket ship then came down just as fast. Do these to chemicals cancel each other out? The acid was good I ate another 2 last night and my 2cb is definetly quality, not the best I've had but good.

Last edited by a moderator:
2CB and LSD is a wonderful combination in my experience, very warm and visually rich. Not sure what happened in your experience? Once the 2CB was done and the LSD was done peaking, did you just kinda feel spun/cracked out? Or ...?

No I was still on my way up from the cid when I dropped the 2cb. Like I said I went up really fast then just droped off. I was asleep about 5 hours after taking the cid. It was incredibly visual for an hour or so, then nothing.